Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? (22139 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Why Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Christ? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Same babalawo who sent your Jesus to be killed and your John to beheaded.

But your quran says he died and resurrected..

The one and only messenger of allah was poisoned to death, his corpse was abandoned for three days before been buried, they thought he would resurrect like Jesus Christ but unfortunately his allah disappointed him. What a shame kiss
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But your quran says he died and resurrected..

LIE 1
Qur'an 19:15 (Yahya - John)
And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!

Qur'an 19:33 ('Eesa - Jesus)
“And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

If you think Jesus died and rose then John did same?

The one and only messenger of allah

LIE 2
There are many messengers of Allah mentioned in the Qur'an.

was poisoned to death
Your Samson committed suicide and your God gave him the last power to kill himself with his enemies. Your Jesus was killed sentenced by hanging that he cried Eli Eli lama sabacthani....Even John was beheaded as a birthday gift!
Probably your death may be worse than Jesus!

his corpse was abandoned for three days before been buried, they thought he would resurrect like Jesus Christ but unfortunately his allah disappointed him. What a shame kiss

..Abu Bakr praised and glorified Allah and said, No doubt! Whoever worshipped Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead, but whoever worshipped Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die." Then he recited Allah's Statement.:-- "(O Muhammad) Verily you will die, and they also will die." ( Qur'an 39.30) He also recited:--
"Muhammad is no more than an Apostle; and indeed many Apostles have passed away, before him, If he dies Or is killed, will you then Turn back on your heels? And he who turns back On his heels, not the least Harm will he do to Allah And Allah will give reward to those Who are grateful." (Qur'an 3.144)...
Sahih Bukhari

Make una continue your lies o!

A false witness will not go unpunished, and whoever pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

LIE 1
Qur'an 19:15 (Yahya - John)
And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!

Qur'an 19:33 ('Eesa - Jesus)
“And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

If you think Jesus died and rose then John did same?

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

NB: Choose the best answer from the options given, No super story.

AntiChristian:

LIE 2
There are many messengers of Allah mentioned in the Qur'an.

Aside Muhammad's name that is always been mention in your shahada, tell us any other messenger's name that you do mention during your shahada.. LET US SEE WHO IS LYING

AntiChristian:

Your Samson committed suicide and your God gave him the last power to kill himself with his enemies. Your Jesus was killed sentenced by hanging that he cried Eli Eli lama sabacthani....Even John was beheaded as a birthday gift!
Probably your death may be worse than Jesus!

If you notice my posts, I am always after Muhammad and Jesus with the idol (allah) muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh but bringing Samson to this matter means that Samson is highly reckon with than Muhammad..

The question I will ask you is this, WAS SAMSON POISONED TO DEATH AS MUHAMMAD WAS GIVEN POISONOUS MEAL THAT SENT HIM TO ÒRUN ÀRÈMABÒ?

AntiChristian:

..Abu Bakr praised and glorified Allah and said, No doubt! Whoever worshipped Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead, but whoever worshipped Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die." Then he recited Allah's Statement.:-- "(O Muhammad) Verily you will die, and they also will die." ( Qur'an 39.30) He also recited:--
"Muhammad is no more than an Apostle; and indeed many Apostles have passed away, before him, If he dies Or is killed, will you then Turn back on your heels? And he who turns back On his heels, not the least Harm will he do to Allah And Allah will give reward to those Who are grateful." (Qur'an 3.144)...
Sahih Bukhari

Why was his corpse delayed for three days before been buried?

Let allah use you to be able to answer this question at this period of your 1-0-1 fasting

AntiChristian:

Make una continue your lies o!

A false witness will not go unpunished, and whoever pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9

You will surely not go unpunished for lying here for the best of deceivers/schemers called allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / An Encounter With A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.