Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (79069 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Canvass: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

[img]https://c./NeHAlFqr8FgAAAAd/cmon-are-you-kidding-me.gif[/img]

Not in 'Scarface' where he was always high. Not in 'Godfather Triology' where he was always worked up and not even in 'Scent of a Woman' where he was blind......he never stumbled. Baba, may you be like Al Pacino who never stumbled for woman matter forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?

You're the original comrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Lastmankc(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
I dated a girl like that, within two weeks,she started demanding for money to buy cream,make her hair,pay her house rent,that she need money to travel to the village for her to see her parents.I called her to visit me in a guest house that I will give her the money.After banging her Pu*ssy mercilessly for the throughout the night,I gave her 3k for transport and collected her account details that I will send money to her.The next thing,I blocked her number.That was the end.

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by chatinent: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by NOBLE179(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad
run for your dear life
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Emmydegem: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:
give her the 15k, for her to open up to you about her financial needs immediately she saw you ,means she's an open person.
hmmm pele opener
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by chatinent: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
WayoProphet:
Comrade, meet me at the junction for 7 bottles of mortuary standard ice block beer angry cheesy

[img]https://media./images/784ee903a3cc17f15e6523ad5d4bdd99/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

You don't have to literally leave her,and never you give her the money.
Just make her a higher demand like say 50k like you for instance you got a job offer in Canada and your friend is the one sponsoring your visa but you don't want to give him extra burden and the 50k is to process your passport.
Then go and relax,watch her reaction....
She either leaves or she pays...but when she pays remember she is only their because of your potential returns, don't leave her immediately. After like 2weeks give her back 15k saying its from your small hussle,then use 15k to flex her small,chop the rest...tell her the job offer was cancelled...thank me later....
But if you like her so much and you think she is a good girl but maybe acting out of peer pressure,don't do all these, just tell her the truth that you don't like the way she pressures you about money knowing too well you don't have(with anger ooo). Distance yourself away from her....watch her reaction and act from their.....
Her reaction will tell you what to do...
The final choice is yours...
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by stanisbaratheon: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

This one na typical "revising man" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Obaad: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bravo!!!

IkranDragon:

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lordapson23:

There we go again .. Did u watch ur father assault ur mom while growing up? What’s with the bitterness? The likes of u end up being alone.. Now we ‘re done..
Don't push me to the wall, don't let me unleash the dragon on you.

I won't say more than that..
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Brownshoe: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:
give her the 15k, for her to open up to you about her financial needs immediately she saw you ,means she's an open person.

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Brownshoe: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ori maka bill am, cashout,
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Deldrax29: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
If you continue like this, after 2 months she will ask you to buy her Lamborghini grin grin grin
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Brownshoe: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't push me to the wall, don't let me unleash the dragon on you.

I won't say more than that..
pretty i like you already.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Mcslize: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

This is how majority of guys get themselves into unnecessary bondage. Don't be what you are not to this girl. When you meet a girl, their hopes are always high. Be honest with her.

If you are not financially buoyant, tell her straight up that you are a broke guy, just so she knows. If she will stay with you, telling her you are broke won't affect anything. But if she is a gold digger, she will instantly take off which is good for your sanity.

It's when you portray yourself as rich to a girl they will start billing you. Tell her you are not financially stable at the moment. That girl is a materialistic girl trust me. They demand unncessarily. For your sanity sake, let her be. If not, she will wreck you and dump you at the end. You can't finance her type of girl.

Just tell her how broke you have been and watch how fast she will take off.

You are still practically keeping her hopes high that's why she will continue to Bill you. Be yourself. Don't be ashame to tell a girl that you are not buoyant financially. In fact, the right word to use is broke.

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Slynation:
As I dey like this now...the last thing I need in my life right now is problem and extra burden, Keep your kpekus make I keep my preeq...!!

LMAO grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Aaaoo: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Go and make money stop wasting your time on liabilities
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by kunle75(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

You dey see warning signs now you no wan japa because of pkekus ok oooo.
Premium tears loading aswear
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

Hahahahhahah real niggar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by 46arcadez(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

Press on with the game?
Infact two of you need to fund something serious and be doing with your lives
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by sofiscatedmoron: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

Bleep her and dump her
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by simply22: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself, Set standards for yourself.

Gbam!
Best advice from the horse's mouth.
Take to it.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by PeterCA1: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

My I need more of this lambo tips, I swear all this girl's are so frustrating with there financial problem like I no get my own financial problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Mcslize: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

I love this scope but don't you think it is too much?

I told her that I have lent a lot of money out this year and I have been managing.

This won't help you. You are complicating things by still giving her hopes.

Stop portraying yourself as a rich guy to ladies. Be yourself. Telling her you lent a lot of money out, you are still portraying yourself as a rich guy to her.

It's only a guy who has alot that will lend out lots of money. You are indirectly still portraying yourself as a rich guy she can milk.

What stops you from telling her straight up that you are not the guy she thinks you are?

It is high time guys stopped living life to impress ladies.

Telling a girl straight up that you are broke is good for your sanity. Be yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by PeterCA1: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

Bro I need more of this lambo tips, I swear all this girl's are so frustrating with there financial problem like I no get my own financial problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Mozhac(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baba u are baddoo

chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
But why is the female gender like this

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by enonche85(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

She's not worth it bro...move on.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by storm001(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:

���� grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Berankis: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is there a better life without Nairaland? I wonder where else I could relax and enjoy apart from Nairaland. You guys are the bomb!

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:

Or it means she has like 15 other guys she is telling the exact story too and he’s just another maga undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.