Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In (560 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by ihejiomega(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2022
In today's environment, men are expected to woo women rather than women seducing men. What should a lady do if she has her heart set on a man but is unsure how to approach him? However, you have provided adequate permission, but the man in issue appears to be oblivious or playing hard to get. This usually lowers the lady's self-esteem and makes her feel unworthy of the man in the phenomenon. Well, I am here to tell you that the fault is not with you; you are stunning and brilliantly created. The issue is that you have yet to discover the key to approaching a man you adore.

Many people have benefited from these suggestions, and they work wonderfully well. You will be glad you took these measures to approach a man you like. In this article, A renowned relationship coaching expert ADAJINKA PRECIOUS dishes out HOW TO APPROACH A GUY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ~ EVEN IF YOU ARE SHY

1. Self-Assurance

When approaching a man, the most important thing to have is confidence. Walking your way up to a man and letting your intentions be known takes bravery. Have faith in yourself and your abilities. Recognize that you are excellent enough for anyone; do not ever believe that you are not good enough for someone because you believe you are out of their league. Have faith in yourself, your abilities, and your capabilities. Confidence breeds boldness, and people admire brave individuals.

2. Self-Love

Self-love is another technique to take when approaching a man; this way, you will be able to take any responses with a grain of salt. Self-love would help you prepare for the task ahead. When you love yourself so much that no one can ever look down on you, you feel proud, and when that man says no, you will not feel demoted; instead, you will realize that not everyone can afford your personality. You will go on, but you will be happier if you take the risk.

3. Develop A Strategy for Making Contact.

Perhaps you have been admiring this person from afar but have not had any close encounters with him; perhaps you have just passed him by and he has not seen you. From afar, you have been envious of him. The first step is to make contact with him; but, you must do it in a non-obtrusive manner. Make it so he does not realize it is planned. We have seen a lot of movies and telenovelas now.

Read Also:

Here are the 6 key ways to be a woman that every man wants.

Assume you are an actress in a film, and one of the scripts states that you will go to a pub and meet a man who will approach you and become your companion. You have nailed it down to a tee! Yes. Create a situation and make him an actor in it, but make sure he does not realize he is an actor. For example, if you work in a bank and he usually comes to the workplace, but you work in different departments, he will not

come to your side. Try to divert his attention as much as possible by going into the same office he frequents and staging a memorable spectacle.

4. Be Courteous to Him.

After you have made contact with him, the following stage is to be kind to him. Any time he came to the office or somewhere you knew him from, he would notice you. Always remember to compliment him, be kind to him, and smile at him. This act will keep you

Read More:

>>>> >> https://www.urbanranthq.com/2022/02/how-to-approach-guy-you-are-interested.html?m=1

Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Since I was born, I've never wooed a lady. They do the wooing and all I have to do is play along.

Be a man of value, dress smart, talk less, put on a little muscle, and they will flock around you.

Money is merely a bonus!

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by Godada(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by Candidlady: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2022
You see a guy you like

Walk up to him, pour out your heart

What's a slave to a master
Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by luvyaself95(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2022
To Nigeria girls this is absolutely nonsense because all they can do is to give mumu greenlight like traffic lights because of the rubbish their mother have told them in their early age that are queen and all others stuff so men should be the one chasing them.
Among all my ex girlfriends is only one have the courage to ask me out and she doesn't even ask me out directly she just let her intentions toward me to be known so i decided to ask her out which she accepted immediately.
Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by Babara1994(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:
You see a guy you like

Walk up to him, pour out your heart

What's a slave to a master
Lol
Who is the slave here?
Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by fattprince(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Slave idont do fat/obes people

What's the link for undecided

Just click and like. £10 at stake. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Approach A Guy You Are Interested In by Candidlady: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2022
fattprince:

Just click and like. £10 at stake. Thanks in advance

Lol

6 thou'

Heaven dust cost 16 thou

Idont need it

Half bread ain't better than none fatty

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, If You Caught Your Fiancē Cheating 3-days Your Wedding, Would You Still / What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? / See What Ginger Can Do To Your Period Cramps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.