Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (43290 Views)

MelindaGate: The Dying Demon Of Bourdilon & His 40 Sick Liars Busted: Obi Smiles / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I know that this man is truly mad

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Imagine a corrupt man like feeling like he's God

If this man becomes president, Nigerians will suffer
He's already showing sign of a wicked leader
Though Tinubu is not my favorite candidate, I want to assure you that people will not suffer if he becomes the president. I will rather have Nigeria be like Lagos. If its Amaechi coming out, I will go for Tinubu neatly. I prefer Nigeria to be like Lagos. Today, we read how Lagos is having it's own ride sharing plan apart from Uber and Bolt. Which state in your region can boast of such. Lagos has everything and its courtesy of this man. He may not be perfect, but he is far better than everyone that has shown interest so far.

Yes, I do not like the extortion and hooliganism around him. But he is progressive. I prefer his extortion to the best of Ameachi or any of the ibo candidates. Yes. But if you want to make it a tribal war, I want to assure you that I will gladly pick Soludo over anyone of them. So, igs not about tribalism here. I am looking at efficiency and effectiveness.

So, a beggie! Relax. Stop saying rubbish. The evidences are there for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by zionstaar75: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
nku5:
"Each time a Yoruba wants to be president, issues are raised, questions are asked and all sorts of hang-ups are encountered,” Tinubu said."

grin grin see monkey

If Akin Adesina, Seyi Makinde or even Osinbajo wants to be president nobody would mind. It's because Tinubu is a convicted heroin cartel member from Chicago and lifelong criminal that has pocketed Lagos and now wants to pocket the entire country's treasury

Bloody thief
u are the monkey! Mobil is an American company and tinubu became a director,who in your lineage has ever risen that high?let us know your name and his
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s][quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110422072]Now I know that this man is truly mad

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

He's already showing sign of a wicked leader [/quote[/s]]

Prince of Aba, na Tinubu headache go land you for mental institution. I feel sorry for you bro.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Jmichael1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
I swear to God,dis man go worst pass buhari. he never enter post,he dn dey already shw he colour...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by OLANIYIPETER: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Says staved slave of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
BJanta:

Now, read this : Governor Abdillahi Ganduje of Kano State has said that the people of the Northern part of the country have no other presidential aspirant to support than the National leader of the All progressive congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Ganduje made the remark at the inauguration of an office for Northern Youth Professionals for Tinubu, (an organisation that Supports Tinubu’s presidential ambition) held along Hadeja Road in Kano on Monday.

The Governor, who was represented at the occasion by the Managing Director of Kano Road Traffic Agency, Dr Baffa Babba Dan’agundi, said it has become necessary for Northerners to reciprocate the gesture done to them by the people of South-West in 2015 where they supported Retired General Muhammadu Buhari to become President.

According to him, the North has no other presidential aspirant to support in the forthcoming presidential election come 2023 than the former Lagos State Governor, Tinubu.

“Northern Nigeria has no option but to support the Yoruba race and Tinubu. if I ask you to give the name of one person who supported the Northern candidature of Muhammadu Buhari, it will be Tinubu.

“It is time for us to show whether we are truly sons of our parents or not. This is the time and we are with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“His Excellency Dr Abdillahi Ganduje is part and parcel of this struggle, so we’re with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“It was Bola Ahmed Tinubu who persistently stood firm and ensured that the people of the South-West supported Muhammadu Buhari from the APC primary up to the presidential election where he was victorious,” Ganduje said.

He said the time has come for the Northerners to show and tell the world that they are supporting Tinubu’s presidential ambition to enable him to take the country to greater heights.

In his remark, the NYTP Coordinator, Abdillahi Tanko Yakasai, said the reason why they are in support of Tinubu’s presidential ambition was because of his love for the development of Nigeria.

He noted that Tinubu is a patriotic Nigerian and if given the mandate to rule the country, he would address the lingering security challenges and bring socio-economic development to the country.

“If we look at the various developmental projects and programmes he executed while he was the governor of Lagos State, we have no doubt that he has the capability to address the multi-faceted challenges facing the country.

“Northerners have no better presidential candidate to support than Tinubu because he is the one who supported and empowered the youth by providing them job opportunities in addition to allowing them to participate in politics without any discrimination,” he said.
https://punchng.com/2023-no-presidential-aspirant-surpasses-tinubu-says-ganduje/
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

who is ganduje the irrelevant Buffon that needed remote control to win re election despite having shekaru

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
nku5:
"Each time a Yoruba wants to be president, issues are raised, questions are asked and all sorts of hang-ups are encountered,” Tinubu said."

grin grin see monkey

If Akin Adesina, Seyi Makinde or even Osinbajo wants to be president nobody would mind. It's because Tinubu is a convicted heroin cartel member from Chicago and lifelong criminal that has pocketed Lagos and now wants to pocket the entire country's treasury

Bloody thief

I guess you Igbos did not mind when Awolowo and Abiola tried to become President too in the past. That is why you were vehemently opposed to their ambition as you're all now opposed to Tinubu.

Always lying and pretending. Why you people cannot own what/who you are is beyond me. Is it not too late for this your "we are only against Tinubu" garbage?

Do you think others are fools or history does not exist to show how you Igbos are always against popular, competent and charismatic Yorubas loved by their people?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Orgym(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How do you proof your point. Which court of law has indicted him to be corrupt. You don't have to say what you can't prove just because of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by stanluiz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Who is confronting and intimidating tinubu in the first place ?

When you want to contest for a top political post, most especially president. People will begin to ask questions to know whether you are fit and qualify for the post.

They will dig up your past and analyse it. They check your good and bad and do comparism. Your past record and achievement will be checked. It is democracy for you. Expect critisim whether you like it or not. It is now left for you to defend those good and bad praises levelled against you.

This is what Tinubu see as intimidation and confrontation. And he is bragging that he is the lion. Maybe his past record of chronic greediness is hunting him or he is suffering from acute dementia disorder a sickness that old people suffers. We all know that that he is an old man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LegendHero(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Igbo's makes up at least 60% of Lagos population, 40% in other southwest states.

And they are at least 30% in all northern states, at least 30% in south south.

90% in South East.

Don't you think Igbo's population strength makes a lot of sense if they can use it well?

You are right Agbari Ojuku.

Ibo make up 90% of Lagos and 88% of all other SW states.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by stanluiz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jmichael1:
I swear to God,dis man go worst pass buhari.
he never enter post,he dn dey already shw he colour...
He won't be worst than buhari. He is just another buhari.

Pro buhari Max.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by olawale1516(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lion ko cat ni
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by West2019(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
proudness , if its another country like American by now this criminal would have been in jail . , no prb let him keep spending the stoly money .him eyes will soon open aboki man will teach him sense .
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Vadese1: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
So far so good, among the presidential aspirants that have declared to run, Tinubu stand the best among them. Tinubu will not be a puppet to anyone if he becomes the President. Economically, he is verse experience. I stand with Tinubu for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by nku5: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

I guess you Igbos did not mind when Awolowo and Abiola tried to become President too in the past. That is why you were vehemently opposed to their ambition as you're all now opposed to Tinubu.

Always lying and pretending. Why you people cannot own what/who you are is beyond me. Is it not too late for this your "we are only against Tinubu" garbage?

Do you think others are fools or history does not exist to show how you Igbos are always against popular, competent and charismatic Yorubas loved by their people?

You Tinubu supporters are trapped in a loop of ignorance, tribalism and bitterness. Do you know what Igbo big men like Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi suffered at the hands of Abacha for supporting MKO? Do you know about Awo's die-hard Igbo supporters like Ikoku?

Yoruba nation is bigger than omo ale Tinubu. Money can't buy pedigree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by basseeafricana: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by maisams01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Orgym:

How do you proof your point. Which court of law has indicted him to be corrupt. You don't have to say what you can't prove just because of sentiments.
you should know this happens in politics,we say Jonathan was a corrupt president,same as Atiku,which court has indicted them?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by basseeafricana: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
nku5:

You Tinubu supporters are trapped in a loop of ignorance, tribalism and bitterness. Do you know what Igbo big men like Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi suffered at the hands of Abacha for supporting MKO? Do you know about Awo's die-hard Igbo supporters like Ikoku?

Yoruba nation is bigger than omo ale Tinubu. Money can't buy pedigree.
Who is this idiot?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
who is ganduje the irrelevant Buffon that needed remote control to win re election despite having shekaru

Nobody is relevant to the Iboman , except you're talking about another Iboman .Kalu is relevant; Okoracha is recant ; Umahi is relevant; Anyim is relevant; Amechi is relevant ; even fake Iboman Utomi is relevant , for as long as they are Ibomen. Alas , they all come from the most politically and economically irrelevant, insignificant and valueless region of Nigeria, the Southeast , whereby they carry all the curses and failures of that region upon their shoulders anywhere they are. There's absolutely, absolutely nothing thr Iboman can do. And if there's , stop making noise and whining in pain and agonies, and go ahead and do it. I thought you had even left Nigeria and gone to Biafla. Yeye people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LyfeJennings(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Baddest

How I wish man should win APC primary and fail in the general election.

One thing I know is only few Hausa will vote for him and then the Igbos, it's certain that their party members will be the one to vote.

And for the yorubas, we know he owns the south west. I just pray he loses, at least that will teach him how to talk less and learn how to speak.

Victory is certain for Tinubu in the north
He has paid his dues and he paid in full
That man is a genius
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by stanluiz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
He is even playing tribal card. Lazy and daft Nigeria politician.

Anybody that want contest for president must expect questions and critism from the media. It is not all about tribe. It is too know how qualify you are. Whether you are SE, SS, SS, North or Middle belt. People will ask questions.

Issues must be raised. Questions must be ask. Buhari and Jonathan undergo the same test in 2015 , are they Yoruba men ? Even Igbo candidate that want to contest in 2023 President election are been subjected to questions to how qualify and fit they are ?

And tinubu is here playing tribal card. Typical Nigeria politician when they have nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by TYCO77: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
...Suddenly he went to Oyo state. COWARD!
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Tzar(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rubbish talk! You better relax and continue to enjoy your loot in peace.
Nigeria is too destroyed to employ destroyer as president again.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Fearcom(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Baddest

How I wish man should win APC primary and fail in the general election.

One thing I know is only few Hausa will vote for him and then the Igbos, it's certain that their party members will be the one to vote.

And for the yorubas, we know he owns the south west. I just pray he loses, at least that will teach him how to talk less and learn how to speak.
He doesn't own the south West.
He doesn't own Oyo State
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Franking: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
The pissing cat of Bourdillon.

Mtcheww
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by nku5: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
basseeafricana:

Who is this idiot?

Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2 has been broken
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Each time Yoruba Muslim want to become president issues are raised

Fool, no be your same Fulani masters you help enthrone dey ever pay you slaves for treachery against south.

It happened with Abiola too, Yoruba Muslims never learn

IGBO CHRISTIAN THEY HAVE STROKE BECAUSE OF YORUBA MUSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Peacecore: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not a Yeroba man but u should put more effort in telling us about ur own preferred candidate instead of engaging on faceless slander, my candid advice sha
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by egunna(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
These conversations mostly hold in Èdè Yorùbá, a serious media house should send competent reporters to cover the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in the SW like foreign media will do. A Foreigner and foreign media house will not be this mediocre.

A non-Yoruba and non-native speaker of Èdè Yorùbá will never be able to translate these sentences verbatim/literally or at best will struggle to cover, translate to English and report these Èdè Yorùbá conversations during the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in this heart of the SW.

I see the reporter giving literal English translations and misinforming readers. I read the headline and I immediately understood what Asiwaju Tinubu said and how he said it because I am a native who speak Èdè Yorùbá.

It is just like the misinterpretation given to the blessings of Alaafin to Asiwaju. The non-Yoruba who reported it distorted the blessings the Alaafin pronounced on Asiwaju Tinubu in Yoruba to literally mean that Yoruba Ancestors will vote. The non-Yoruba ,non-native speakers and the reporter who translated it to English did not understand what Alaafin pronounced so the reporter made a complete fool of the mediocre media house.

This is a mediocre report once again.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

so what have u succeeded in doing?I patiently went through ur long write up just to see d translation from a native speaker only to end up with nothing.u,therefore are worse Dan those who u claim minsconstrued or misrepresented facts.atleast,dey gave us something to hold on to.u tried to rubbish what dey said and end up not adding any value.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Roysnickz: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
I love how he talks stupidly
At least the youths are seeing him clearly for who he is
Anything can happen in life but Tinubu being a president is very impossible.

Lights up my kpoli in peace
How do I contact you then?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Starhearts: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu should stop playing the tribal card, why is no one Challenging Osibanjo?

Are the people challenging Tinubu aren't Yoruba mostly ?

Did you read the bolded on Aregbesola comment on Tinubu and how he would work to bring Tinubu down?

Tinubu Vs Aregbesola

Since after Rauf finally came out publicly against Bola Tinubu, we have read so many comments, so many write ups, articles, accusations and counter accusations, but what’s worth a notice is that apart from one or two people that I could identify as their rats, every other person decided to pitch their tents with Asiwaju.

We don’t need to be biased, we might like Asiwaju, and even the ones that are against him now used to like and love him. I won’t equate Asiwaju as a demi god, so let’s assume there’s iota of truth in Rauf’s outburst, let’s assume Asiwaju has his own shortcomings, let’s assume he isn’t that a ‘good boy’ we all perceive him to be. One thing is certain, almost all of us that have been in his support and against Rauf since when their fight started, till yesterday when Rauf came out publicly to run Asiwaju down can never, I repeat, never know Asiwaju more than Aregbesola does.

Tinubu’s wife is a politician, they sleep on the same bed when they are under the same roof, but Tinubu’s wife can’t claim she knows her husband as much as Rauf does, even no politician in this country can claim he does, politically and otherwise.

If we want to be factual and truthful, we should believe there are things between these two politicians that aren’t known to any living being, and can never be known to anyone till the two of them leave this world.

Now, let’s assume Asiwaju offended Rauf truly, let’s assume Asiwaju is lording himself over Rauf and Asiwaju imposed Oyetola on him as against his wish, is it the caliber of Aregbesola that has the mouth to condemn Tinubu?.

I’m not saying Asiwaju is a saint, but what I’m writing is that the worst thing that could ever happen to a person is knowing Rauf Aregbesola, is Rauf is a saint when it comes to usage of political powers for him to start condemning Asiwaju?

There’s a politician in Alimosho who happens to be Rauf’s leader, his name is Baba Abidakun, a retired civil servant from the Lagos State ministry of works.

The Millennium group in Alimosho LGA who voted for Asiwaju in 1999 during the primary election, Rauf made sure he rendered the group down and pitched his tent with opposition group after he became the commissioner of works.
After Asiwaju was sworn in as governor and waiting to compose his cabinet, Rauf complained to his leader, Baba Abidakun that he was tired the way Asiwaju was using him as an errand boy, then he never thought he would make the list of the cabinet, the person that was tipped to get the slot was another politician from today’s Ward D, Shasha, which is under C1 of old wards, I could get his name later. Even the man already told Rauf that he would carry him along when he got into the office because Rauf was known to work tirelessly for Tinubu’s 1999 election as the DG of BATCO, and Baba Abidakun implored him to be steadfast with Asiwaju and even if Asiwaju asked him to carry his ‘shit’, Rauf should and continue serving him(Asiwjau).

As God would have it, his name was announced as one of the commissioners, but his portfolio was yet known. One of his bothers said ‘We don’t even know what portfolio they will give you’ and Rauf snapped ‘Shut up, what do you mean, even if I’m given special duties, just to carrying Tinubu’s ‘agbada and shoes’, I will gladly take it’. When he was finally assigned to ‘Works’, he was happy and and couldn’t believe it, he said all this to AD members at his ward meeting, Ward C1 that’s now Wards A,B,,C,D.

Rauf is a terrible sadist and jihadist, a Godforsaken creature and a mean human being. After he resumed duty as the commissioner, Baba Abidakun helped him to set up his workforce at Alausa, as a retired civil servant from the same ministry, he told Aregbe the key staffers he would work with to be successful and as time went on, when the time came for Aregbesola to pay back his leader, he gave Obisesan a task to break and dismantle the group he (Aregbesola) came out from that was headed by the same his leader Baba Abidakun. Obisesan did, because Aregbe already refused Obisesan the council chairmanship’s slot and gave it to Eyes Open Hon Femi Adebanjo is presently the federal house of representatives member Alimosho who happened to be from oppositio group, the Abidakun’s group asked for the Vice Chairmanship’s slot for Obisesan and he refused him as well, but compensated him with LGA chairman and several contracts after Obisesan had dismantled and broken down the group as instructed by Aregbe, and that ran Abidakun out of AD and out of Alimosho’s politics.

Her Excellency Joke Orelope Adefulure SSA to the President on MDGs was supposed to get deputy governor’s slot in 2007 but Aregbe blocked it when Asiwaju proposed her to Rauf, in 2011, Tinubu proposed her again to Rauf and Tinubu himself called Orelope to go to Osun to meet Rauf and talk about it, when Rauf submitted a name for the slot, he submitted another person’s name from Agege LGA, and Tinubu told him ‘Rauf, I want an Awori, and it must be a woman, he said okay sir.

Tinubu called Joke Orelope Adefulure again, ‘go to Osun and meet Rauf about the slot, they talked even Her Excellency went with her husband Barrister Chief Abiodun Adefulure as requested by this terrible Aregbe , the talk was sealed and finalized but it was surprising that instead of this sadist and jihadist to submit Joke Orelope’s name, he submitted Abike Dabiri, and Tinubu was furious and called Joke in his presence, asked her to get prepared that she’s the next deputy governor.

Aregbe told the councilors in Alimosho in 2017 at his GRA home ‘in this my living room here, this was where I wrote all the 57 chairmen in Lagos state.

Aregbe had issues with Ambode, the APC’s star boy Governor, and he used Asiwaju and the structure to remove Ambode. He ran a terrible regime in Osun state, meaningless and irritating, nonsensical and even annoying, asking the whole public school in a state wearing the same uniform, stealing the state’s funds as if his life depended on it, and the money didn’t even show on this bastard that looks like a toothpick.

How many sitting Governors in Nigeria has ever controlled Lagos state the way Aregbe did for years. Even the Bible says there’s a time for everything, a time to born and a time to die, so when the time came for Aregbe to hand off his hands in Lagos state politics he turned Tinubu to an enemy, if Aregbe has any iota of sense or seriousness in him, he would know that no sitting Governor has ever lost a battle in Nigeria, even the Ambode’s case can never happen again.

The state governor owns the state for that 4 or 8 years. As at today, Oyetola owns Osun state the same way Aregbe owned it when he was a terrible governor, and no amount game on ground can change that, even one million of ‘iya olobi’ can’t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members / Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.