Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,541 members, 7,843,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (43272 Views)

MelindaGate: The Dying Demon Of Bourdilon & His 40 Sick Liars Busted: Obi Smiles / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
BJanta:

Nobody is relevant to the Iboman , except you're talking about another Iboman .Kalu is relevant; Okoracha is recant ; Umahi is relevant; Anyim is relevant; Amechi is relevant ; even fake Iboman Utomi is relevant , for as long as they are Ibomen. Alas , they all come from the most politically and economically irrelevant, insignificant and valueless region of Nigeria, the Southeast , whereby they carry all the curses and failures of that region upon their shoulders anywhere they are. There's absolutely, absolutely nothing thr Iboman can do. And if there's , stop making noise and whining in pain and agonies, and go ahead and do it. I thought you had even left Nigeria and gone to Biafla. Yeye people.
to a Yoruba muslim any one that doesn't worship tilumbu is iboman
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:
Instead of the lizard of bourdilon to tell Nigerians on his plans towards solving the Myriad of problems bedevilling this country if he becomes president, he is busy chest beating.

Okay o
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:
Instead of the lizard of bourdilon to tell Nigerians on his plans towards solving the Myriad of problems bedevilling this country if he becomes president, he is busy chest beating.

Okay o

You just took the words out of my mouth. When someone is saying it is his ambition to become the president of Nigeria, one can just know this man has no action plan(s) to salvage this country. angry
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Merseycider:

IGBO CHRISTIAN THEY HAVE STROKE BECAUSE OF YORUBA MUSLIMS
at least igbo Christian fit lead churches in the west and north

Can a fake Yoruba Muslim lead a northerner in northern mosque?

No be the same slave mentality northern Muslims dey use rub this fake Yoruba Muslim regarding ruling them which he is already crying north raises issue on every Yoruba Muslim
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by penceman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Well the sad thing is that tinubu can not be president for the simple reason that theres not another tinubu who will play the spoiler and sacrifice his region for personal greed.
no northerner will play that role. Then the equalizer was buhari has the northern block votes which he will give to his anointed.
tinubu on his part is leading a fracturing zone. If he had left ambode there, may be lagos will not totally decay like it is now. Thus at this crucial time tinubu has nothing crucible to show other than the looting bullion vans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by sokera: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

Why don’t you Campaign your Regions South East Candidates, instead of fighting Tinubu all day long
keep following me all around the forum, I am your super star
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
egunna:
so what have u succeeded in doing?I patiently went through ur long write up just to see d translation from a native speaker only to end up with nothing.u,therefore are worse Dan those who u claim minsconstrued or misrepresented facts.atleast,dey gave us something to hold on to.u tried to rubbish what dey said and end up not adding any value.
they are not called druggie urchins for nothing

The man said people have volunteered to confront him Aregbesola is clear example

He said they always complain when it's Yoruba Muslims we know what APC is already doing to stop him

Nothing that he said that isn't happening now
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
egunna:
so what have u succeeded in doing?I patiently went through ur long write up just to see d translation from a native speaker only to end up with nothing.u,therefore are worse Dan those who u claim minsconstrued or misrepresented facts.atleast,dey gave us something to hold on to.u tried to rubbish what dey said and end up not adding any value.
they are not called druggie urchins for nothing

The man said people have volunteered to confront him Aregbesola is clear example

He said they always complain when it's Yoruba Muslims we know what APC is already doing to stop him

Nothing that he said that isn't happening now

He said he is at a cross road and confused, we already can see that APC have boxed him from not going to join another party while giving him glimpse of hope that keeps fading
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
egunna:
I don't understand what u are saying,dat was y I asked u to translate what he said in d closest way u think.if u are telling me dat he was talking to d yorubas and therefore doesn't concern me then you are already sending wrong signals coz it will mean he will b a president for d yorubas if he wins.d ball is in the southern court,make una do am as una want,we in d north are d bride to woo.
my bro, we the sane southerners of ss se are ready to dish the idiot his dose

This same bigot was the one that told Buhari is 2015 to make him VP because to him Yoruba is one, so the other majority south that are Christians don't fit into his plan

The inconsiderate bigot was schooled by the north on how south north alliance work, he still doesn't want to learn
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Zulez: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:
Wetin this one dey talk? Shey him don forget say since the inception of the country, na Fulani and yoruba dey mostly rule nigeria?
Old age dey worry this man big time.
Imagine the audacity!! For this clown to come dey bill himself Lion of where self?
Him never start campaign but him don dey visit everybody house by the time wey him go come win now, him no go work oo, na to dey pay back support wey dem support am.
u see people like you with mouth watering, is he not lion of bourdilon?? dem born ur fore father to near his gate?? You too go and hustle and become a jagaban,u thinks say he dey boast of himself with mouth?? I don't really like Ahmed tunubu but i like him for that jagaban,that him courage and bravery dey always ginger me, most of this igbos leaders are cowards and they can't even smell presidency,bunch of cowards turn against their man Nnamdi k grin
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by surequality: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
With due respect sir, You and your APC party are not promise keeper!
In 2014, you said below:

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nehyooh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:

Okay o
He has no tangible plan but just personal interest. Nigerians be wise !
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by skywalker240(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
let him go and win Na in SDP

No be 25% 30% 45% the three party go take share am for yorubaland

He would lose massively in the north that votes traditional APC and PDP

His loss in my zone (ss) would be legendary

East go show am shege
whenever i read any comments of those Tinubu urchings claiming aliance with the greater south (SS) i laugh till tears of hillariousery fills my eyes.

i told one of them over here on this forum that as a confirmed trueblood delta boy, the great south is already a lost war/battle for the champion of iragbiji, but the kid was calling me ipob and afghanEASTERN

They have refused to come to terms with the bitter reality, imagine one of them saying his brown tooth lord and savior will clear warri (most especially the itsekiris) and benin Just imagine?

same benin that made the theme song "EDO NO BE LAGOS" just to spite the froged eyed goat tooth theif o. The thing no fear you?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by snipernigga(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lion wey dey piss for agbada grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I know that this man is truly mad

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

What has he stolen from you?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Myself2(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brag on. mr Brown Toothed, Diapers wearing Chicago certificate forger.....

Just brag on, pride goeth before a fall.....

As surely as God lives, Nigerians will not suffer the wickedness of this criminal
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
BJanta:

Nobody is relevant to the Iboman , except you're talking about another Iboman .Kalu is relevant; Okoracha is recant ; Umahi is relevant; Anyim is relevant; Amechi is relevant ; even fake Iboman Utomi is relevant , for as long as they are Ibomen. Alas , they all come from the most politically and economically irrelevant, insignificant and valueless region of Nigeria, the Southeast , whereby they carry all the curses and failures of that region upon their shoulders anywhere they are. There's absolutely, absolutely nothing thr Iboman can do. And if there's , stop making noise and whining in pain and agonies, and go ahead and do it. I thought you had even left Nigeria and gone to Biafla. Yeye people.

100% correct. You know them very well. Overblown sense of self-worth and empty egotism based on zilch. Nada.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by IreneJane: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Imagine a corrupt man like feeling like he's God

If this man becomes president, Nigerians will suffer
He's already showing sign of a wicked leader

Who are fools liking your thrash , why would he been in prison? Has he committed any crime that he has been found guilty?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by omowumi9: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bola Tinubu ought to be imprisoned? Kindly mention one prisonable offence he has committed with verifiable evidence? Stop following haters. Don't listen to loosers. Have a mind of your own.

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by 77up(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The only mad person I see here is you jumping from post to post to hate on who don't pass you and your generation combine undecided

Ndiara
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
omowumi9:
Bola Tinubu ought to be imprisoned? Kindly mention one prisonable offence he has committed with verifiable evidence? Stop following haters. Don't listen to loosers. Have a mind of your own.

They are all losers indeed . They are just told who to hate, curse and insult. They then do precisely that blindly without engaging their brain or commonsense.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by gbengaeed(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
So you think we have media in this country,

FreeStuffsNG:
These conversations mostly hold in Èdè Yorùbá, a serious media house should send competent reporters to cover the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in the SW like foreign media will do. A Foreigner and foreign media house will not be this mediocre.

A non-Yoruba and non-native speaker of Èdè Yorùbá will never be able to translate these sentences verbatim/literally or at best will struggle to cover, translate to English and report these Èdè Yorùbá conversations during the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in this heart of the SW.

I see the reporter giving literal English translations and misinforming readers. I read the headline and I immediately understood what Asiwaju Tinubu said and how he said it because I am a native who speak Èdè Yorùbá.

It is just like the misinterpretation given to the blessings of Alaafin to Asiwaju. The non-Yoruba who reported it distorted the blessings the Alaafin pronounced on Asiwaju Tinubu in Yoruba to literally mean that Yoruba Ancestors will vote. The non-Yoruba ,non-native speakers and the reporter who translated it to English did not understand what Alaafin pronounced so the reporter made a complete fool of the mediocre media house he works for and the joke was on him.

This is a horribly wrong translation and mediocre report once again.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by adetayoonas(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu is the right man for the job.
He is the only entity that can unite Nigeria as a president.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by seunjungle1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Now I know you're inconsequential. Have you ever seen Tinubu attacking his political opponents despite all the bully from the dot in a nation people?

Know this if you don't know before...among all the known politicians showing interest in the presidency, tinubu still remains the best. Agreed, all of them are thieves. But Tinubu is like a thief at the right of Jesus Christ on the cross...that's why he remains the best. Have you been to Lagos where his legacy can be vividly seen?

Olaoluwa112:
Baddest

How I wish man should win APC primary and fail in the general election.

One thing I know is only few Hausa will vote for him and then the Igbos, it's certain that their party members will be the one to vote.

And for the yorubas, we know he owns the south west. I just pray he loses, at least that will teach him how to talk less and learn how to speak.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by donb06: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

I guess you Igbos did not mind when Awolowo and Abiola tried to become President too in the past. That is why you were vehemently opposed to their ambition as you're all now opposed to Tinubu.

Always lying and pretending. Why you people cannot own what/who you are is beyond me. Is it not too late for this your "we are only against Tinubu" garbage?

Do you think others are fools or history does not exist to show how you Igbos are always against popular, competent and charismatic Yorubas loved by their people?
Every thing you said is mutual.. don't come and play saint here....... Igbos and Yorubas have always been on each Other's neck..... The banter is mutual... The hate is mutual the attacks are mutual.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by donb06: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunjungle1:
Now I know you're inconsequential. Have you ever seen Tinubu attacking his political opponents despite all the bully from the dot in a nation people?

Know this if you don't know before...among all the known politicians showing interest in the presidency, tinubu still remains the best. Agreed, all of them are thieves. But Tinubu is like a thief at the right of Jesus Christ on the cross...that's why he remains the best. Have you been to Lagos where his legacy can be vividly seen?

Tinubu once called buhari unprintable names... Called Jonathan unprintable names.... So stop this your sainthood.... I don't understand why Tinubu can't be attacked... Every presidential hopeful in this nation was called names at one point... Then what is different with Tinubu... Your work is to shield him from attacks joor.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by donb06: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
77up:
The only mad person I see here is you jumping from post to post to hate on who don't pass you and your generation combine undecided

Ndiara
Why you come dey take personal na... grin... Tinubu is the Frontline aspirant as of present .... Hence he will be the most hacked..... As for your last statement, there is someone from his tribe greater than u and ur generation (past, present and future) It is mutual.... So mind ur word... GRACIAS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.