Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,577 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (43273 Views)

MelindaGate: The Dying Demon Of Bourdilon & His 40 Sick Liars Busted: Obi Smiles / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Just look at his face in all the fine pictures they are posting of him, is that the face of a president?

Chai! This man should know we can't accept his face

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by FreeStuffsNG: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
egunna:
so what have u succeeded in doing?I patiently went through ur long write up just to see d translation from a native speaker only to end up with nothing.u,therefore are worse Dan those who u claim minsconstrued or misrepresented facts.atleast,dey gave us something to hold on to.u tried to rubbish what dey said and end up not adding any value.
Asiwaju Tinubu was speaking to fellow Yoruba. We are all Nigerians sugbon ko le je ti omo ko je ti baba , ki o ma ni ala wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Shut tap! with ur lazy eyes. I'll rather choose Atiku than this old cùnt sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by TheExclusive: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu has not given any road map on how he intends to make Nigeria better. Yet people are clamoring for him to be President. Nigerians are not asking the right questions. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Bayyajidda(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
longetivity:
I think you have same issues with him.i did not even see where he called himself a god while going through your biased Post.

Says his spokesperson
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Kdon2: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Baddest

How I wish man should win APC primary and fail in the general election.

One thing I know is only few Hausa will vote for him and then the Igbos, it's certain that their party members will be the one to vote.

And for the yorubas, we know he owns the south west. I just pray he loses, at least that will teach him how to talk less and learn how to speak.

He makes more sense than your kalu or any Igbo politician. Get sense
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by kayusely70(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
All those Igbos lampooning him would eventually regret when the chips are down!
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Yankee101: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lion of a street?

You be better local champion
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
You talk finish u no talk the correct translation of what he said for us to know
FreeStuffsNG:
These conversations mostly hold in Èdè Yorùbá, a serious media house should send competent reporters to cover the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in the SW like foreign media will do. A Foreigner and foreign media house will not be this mediocre.

A non-Yoruba and non-native speaker of Èdè Yorùbá will never be able to translate these sentences verbatim/literally or at best will struggle to cover, translate to English and report these Èdè Yorùbá conversations during the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in this heart of the SW.

I see the reporter giving literal English translations and misinforming readers. I read the headline and I immediately understood what Asiwaju Tinubu said and how he said it because I am a native who speak Èdè Yorùbá.

It is just like the misinterpretation given to the blessings of Alaafin to Asiwaju. The non-Yoruba who reported it distorted the blessings the Alaafin pronounced on Asiwaju Tinubu in Yoruba to literally mean that Yoruba Ancestors will vote. The non-Yoruba ,non-native speakers and the reporter who translated it to English did not understand what Alaafin pronounced so the reporter made a complete fool of the mediocre media house he works for and the joke was on him.

This is a mediocre report once again.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Elidrisy20: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
E be like say na two lions go clash for APC presidential primaries
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Enemyofpeace: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!! It would end in premium tears, e go shock you

Mynd44 the beans don done, abeg bring my food jare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by slowice(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
See the character that wants to be president of Nigeria.

Another proud and arrogant bastard with a huge sense of entitlement but zero plan.

I pity Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by FreeStuffsNG: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
flavnwokem:
You talk finish u no talk the correct translation of what he said for us to know
Please forgive me sir, that is the job of a responsible media house sir wink
Besides, he was addressing and communicating with his Yoruba folks. That was why I stated that folks like you misssed what he said.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by DrMuzungu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brothers and sisters, leave Chief Tinubu alone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by egunna(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu was speaking to fellow Yoruba. We are all Nigerians sugbon ko le je ti omo ko je ti baba , ki o ma ni ala wink
I don't understand what u are saying,dat was y I asked u to translate what he said in d closest way u think.if u are telling me dat he was talking to d yorubas and therefore doesn't concern me then you are already sending wrong signals coz it will mean he will b a president for d yorubas if he wins.d ball is in the southern court,make una do am as una want,we in d north are d bride to woo.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by DrewMX(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Old Lion, go and rest
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Slurity(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I know that this man is truly mad

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Imagine a corrupt man like feeling like he's God

If this man becomes president, Nigerians will suffer
He's already showing sign of a wicked leader
You are the one that sense. That is the man that change the story of Lagos state till now. If the Nigeria is suffering the way Lagos is suffering, persons like you will not be jobless
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by FreeStuffsNG: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
egunna:
I don't understand what u are saying,dat was y I asked u to translate what he said in d closest way u think.if u are telling me dat he was talking to d yorubas and therefore doesn't concern me then you are already sending wrong signals coz it will mean he will b a president for d yorubas if he wins.d ball is in the southern court,make una do am as una want,we in d north are d bride to woo.
You are still not getting me sir. If you want to talk to your father and address your family,by default, you are more likely to use your native language and expressions they understand so that you do not appeae formal.

My point is that a journalist who carries the burden of reporting it to others who are not members of the family must be someone who understands the language so he or she does not misinform you.

These things may require even an advanced user of the language to edit. Such robust systems are available in media organizations like FRCN, Radio Lagos etc. They will do justice to it.

I have already understood it and it is fine by me but it is a journalist who should tell you.
I can not do his job for him. I just hinted to you that the journalist is taking you for a ride.
It was balderdash that he reported.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Christistruth00: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/21/2023-presidency-people-now-volunteering-to-confront-me-lion-of-bourdilon-tinubu/

Why don’t you Campaign your Regions South East Candidates, instead of fighting Tinubu all day long

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
If this man wins by any stroke of luck, I would be utterly disappointed with Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by justdollars: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Pls next time put viewers discretion on dis pic. Its really graphic.

BeardedmeatR:
Quote of the day:

Some of you be forming Dangote online but in reality you are kamoru

NLers mad o grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by CSTRR: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

Why don’t you Campaign your Regions South East Candidates, instead of fighting Tinubu all day long
The president of Nigeria is not just a representative of his region.

If tinubu wins, he is going to have an impact on every man, woman and child in this geographical space.

Every man, woman and child.
Their standard of living(which is already bad) would be dependent on the quality of governance that tinubu can offer.

If that logic is too big for you and your fellow clowns to understand, don't vote.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Christistruth00: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
CSTRR:

The president of Nigeria is not just a representative of his region.

If tinubu wins, he is going to have an impact on every man, woman and child in this geographical space.

Every man, woman and child.
Their standard of living(which is already bad) would be dependent on the quality of governance that tinubu can offer.

If that logic is too big for you and your fellow clowns to understand, don't vote.

But you spend all your Time fighting Tinubu instead of Campaigning for your South East Candidates

That is not how Politics is done

You need alliances
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Shedybliss(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
This things happens mostly in Nigeria, if he becomes president and dies, he would want to rule from the grave.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by CSTRR: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

But you spend all your Time fighting Tinubu instead of Campaigning for your South East Candidates

That is not how Politics is done

You need alliances
I can campaign for any credible candidate under the Nigerian sun.

His region is not my concern.

If you bring out a corrupt old clown as a presidential candidate when the price of spaghetti is now N400, and you expect me not to talk because he is not from my area, then you are in living in a deluded space.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by CSTRR: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
I hear that fanta is now N200.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Iamolukorede(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't have sympathy for pple like him, the respect I had for him as been wasted. What I expected of him is to begin at rolling out template and blue print for restructuring and how he is going to make Nigeria the biggest hub for technology.

Baba his jus making a foolery and a show of shame and disgust, if any youth should vote for him in the coming election then the country is doomed to collapse, I hope he wins the presidential tickets first within the Apc. Nigeria problems are Nigerian's and no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

If he still alive during the election �
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Though Tinubu is not my favorite candidate, I want to assure you that people will not suffer if he becomes the president. I will rather have Nigeria be like Lagos. If its Amaechi coming out, I will go for Tinubu neatly. I prefer Nigeria to be like Lagos. Today, we read how Lagos is having it's own ride sharing plan apart from Uber and Bolt. Which state in your region can boast of such. Lagos has everything and its courtesy of this man. He may not be perfect, but he is far better than everyone that has shown interest so far.

Yes, I do not like the extortion and hooliganism around him. But he is progressive. I prefer his extortion to the best of Ameachi or any of the ibo candidates. Yes. But if you want to make it a tribal war, I want to assure you that I will gladly pick Soludo over anyone of them. So, igs not about tribalism here. I am looking at efficiency and effectiveness.

So, a beggie! Relax. Stop saying rubbish. The evidences are there for all to see.
when una go get sense

Lagos is what it is because of its position as the economic capital of the country

British handed it this advantage, it's access to sea, headquarters etc is what is keeping Lagos

And it has a very small land mass, so much money for a tiny state, it's not about government

Lagos will always work because people there are more exposed, give Tinubu Osun he would run it to the ground
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by laughitall(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

igbo man .. full of hate
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by diplomat058(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
It seems you concerted your stats during a hot session of akpu and Ogbolo. If Igbos make up 60% of Lagos, which is an undetachable part and parcel of Yorubaland, do you think Lagos government would still be firmly in the control of Yorubas who dominate it? Same for other states. Wouldn't it be expected that there would be Igbo honorables in the Oyo state assembly, for instance, if Igbo make up 4 out of every 10 persons in the state? LooL
Tradernaija1:

Igbo's makes up at least 60% of Lagos population, 40% in other southwest states.

And they are at least 30% in all northern states, at least 30% in south south.

90% in South East.

Don't you think Igbo's population strength makes a lot of sense if they can use it well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.