Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (43287 Views)

MelindaGate: The Dying Demon Of Bourdilon & His 40 Sick Liars Busted: Obi Smiles / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by TruthTella(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
This country is gone ooo

Judging by the replies on this thread that show that the youth are not serious at all. They are ready to vote a corrupt old man with incontinence issues because of tribalism, this country is gone.

If you can relocate to a better country with your family, please do so.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Dawn91(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I know that this man is truly mad

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Imagine a corrupt man like feeling like he's God

If this man becomes president, Nigerians will suffer
He's already showing sign of a wicked leader

Yes we don't want him but please let us talk with decency angry
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by DSoj(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lion of Nigeria.
Pride of Yoruba Land

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by doctorbabs(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Which Court of the land pronounced him thief... He has left the govt over 12yrs ago
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As per jagajagabandit na

Read this : POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Killing, killing, killing in the name of Biafra! When did murder become typical of the Igbo stock? When did taking innocent lives become classic in Igbo land? In Igbo cosmology, murder, ‘Igbu oshu’ is a cardinal sin deserving of banishment. A murderer is banished from the community and the land is cleansed of the abomination.

Have the Igbo settled for this governing abomination? Have the elders been functionally vasectomised? How can murder, anarchy, and fear reign in the land uncontested? Have we become a people given to bloodletting, beheading and cannibalism? Have we gone backwards in our evolution as a humane and cosmopolitan people to become savages?

Why has this cumulus of evil persisted and remained hanging over an entire region? A region that was once prosperous, peaceful and bubbling on the growth index is now a slaughterhouse that investors are running away from. The south-east is being destroyed by the same people who claim to be fighting for the people.

Security agents have been killed. Traditional rulers have been killed. Men have been killed and women have been raped and killed by this band of parademons. A few days ago, ‘’unknown gunmen’’ attacked a police station and killed three policemen in Ebonyi. Last week, gunmen killed seven community leaders in Imo. And the killings persist.

It has now become customary for residents of the south-east to wake up to severed heads dangling from poles in market squares, roads and community facilities. An unsleeping evil has taken over the land.

On Wednesday, these ‘’unknown gunmen’’ invaded a cattle market at Omumauzor; a community in Ukwa West LGA of Abia. The market is said to be peopled by Nigerians from the north. They came not to buy cattle, but to kill. By the time they were done, eight citizens were dead. These parademons did not spare anything, they killed cattle and set the market ablaze. What sort of bestiality is this?

According to Abia state government, the gunmen struck around 11pm on Tuesday. “On Tuesday, 15th February 2022 at about 11:35pm, some yet-to-be-identified hoodlums allegedly invaded traders at the New Cattle Market located in Omumauzor, Ukwa West Local Government Area of our dear state. We are shocked and saddened by this mindless and barbaric act of violence that claimed the lives of about 8 innocent citizens of our great country and we totally condemn this dastardly act together with its wicked perpetrators,’’ the state government said.

The attack appears to be ethnically-motivated and targeted. This makes it very dangerous. These ravagers are not only threatening the lives of Igbo citizens and other Nigerians in the south-east, they are also jeopardising the safety and security of Igbo citizens in other parts of the country.

As I said in the column, ‘Ndi Igbo stand for One Nigeria’, those crusading for the secession of the south-east today are deficient students of history and sociology. Even the late Odumegwu Ojukwu, the captain of the secessionist struggle during the war, regretted that devastating episode in
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
longetivity:
I think you have same issues with him.i did not even see where he called himself a god while going through your biased Post.

He is always first to respond, as if totally jobless and scanning nairaland 24/7, ye he is not bright enough to ever understand anything.

Tinubu is not calling himself a god. He is merely talking about what we have seen before.

When it is a popular Yoruba and man of his people (like Awolowo and Abiola for example) competing to be Nigerian President then some, from Yorubas to non-Yorubas, will be looking to confront, frustrate and undermine that person.

For non-Yorubas detractors, most are simply afraid of the transformation the likes of Awolowo, Abiola and Tinubu would deliver that will truncate all the advantages they have amassed for themselves thatvis detrimentsl to our growth and development.

For Yorubas confronting their fellow Yorubas, from the time of Awolowo till now, it is a case "I do not want him to have the historical glory if it cannot be me or mine".

This is why OBJ personally committed to ensuring Awolowo never became President. It is all proven and verified history.

It is why Gani Adams, Bode George etal will try and play spoiler to Tinubu despite knowing what is at stake for the South and knowing Tinibu is by far the Southerner most capable of winning.

Tinubu is a confident man who has been very good to many and knows he is well-supported. Many can talk garbage but Tinubu is just confidently saying he knows he is the candidate of Yorubas and ready to fight to get to Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by NyamiriFlathead(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is right

We told zombies that were saying osinbajo is the chosen one that buhari no want anything related to yoruba
but buhari wants anything related to yeebow abi, you 5%ter are jokers
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Dreytonisback(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
I love how he talks stupidly
At least the youths are seeing him clearly for who he is
Anything can happen in life but Tinubu being a president is very impossible.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Abujason: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/21/2023-presidency-people-now-volunteering-to-confront-me-lion-of-bourdilon-tinubu/

Eyes don dey clear am.
Your quest for the office of president is DOA (Dead on Arrival). Osinbajo, may be.

EFCC, do the needful. Just go and continue stealing from Lagos alone. Nigerians can’t take the risk of having you as president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We are at a crossroad

Yoruba Muslims online would make you believe Tinubu got things under control

But from the horses mouth he is confused and at a cross road

He has been boxed by superior fulanis

Now, read this : Governor Abdillahi Ganduje of Kano State has said that the people of the Northern part of the country have no other presidential aspirant to support than the National leader of the All progressive congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Ganduje made the remark at the inauguration of an office for Northern Youth Professionals for Tinubu, (an organisation that Supports Tinubu’s presidential ambition) held along Hadeja Road in Kano on Monday.

The Governor, who was represented at the occasion by the Managing Director of Kano Road Traffic Agency, Dr Baffa Babba Dan’agundi, said it has become necessary for Northerners to reciprocate the gesture done to them by the people of South-West in 2015 where they supported Retired General Muhammadu Buhari to become President.

According to him, the North has no other presidential aspirant to support in the forthcoming presidential election come 2023 than the former Lagos State Governor, Tinubu.

“Northern Nigeria has no option but to support the Yoruba race and Tinubu. if I ask you to give the name of one person who supported the Northern candidature of Muhammadu Buhari, it will be Tinubu.

“It is time for us to show whether we are truly sons of our parents or not. This is the time and we are with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“His Excellency Dr Abdillahi Ganduje is part and parcel of this struggle, so we’re with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“It was Bola Ahmed Tinubu who persistently stood firm and ensured that the people of the South-West supported Muhammadu Buhari from the APC primary up to the presidential election where he was victorious,” Ganduje said.

He said the time has come for the Northerners to show and tell the world that they are supporting Tinubu’s presidential ambition to enable him to take the country to greater heights.

In his remark, the NYTP Coordinator, Abdillahi Tanko Yakasai, said the reason why they are in support of Tinubu’s presidential ambition was because of his love for the development of Nigeria.

He noted that Tinubu is a patriotic Nigerian and if given the mandate to rule the country, he would address the lingering security challenges and bring socio-economic development to the country.

“If we look at the various developmental projects and programmes he executed while he was the governor of Lagos State, we have no doubt that he has the capability to address the multi-faceted challenges facing the country.

“Northerners have no better presidential candidate to support than Tinubu because he is the one who supported and empowered the youth by providing them job opportunities in addition to allowing them to participate in politics without any discrimination,” he said.
https://punchng.com/2023-no-presidential-aspirant-surpasses-tinubu-says-ganduje/
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by SocialJustice: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu alone indirectly employs thousands of Nigerians and the Nigeria media is the largest beneficiary.

All they do is scout for anything Tinubu does, even if he sneezes it’s news. Then find a sensational headline to feed the unsuspecting minions.

Like we always tell them, they are just projecting the Lion of Bourdillon because the demographics that vote are very intact and we must make sure the social media fake voters are active so as to keep them busy such that they won’t even have a strategic plan to do the actual voting.

The strategy is to make them bring all their cards and abuse very early so that close to election, it won’t carry any weight anymore. Na them go tire.
Name the company he owns that employs even 1000 people.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol

Long trash just to deceive yourself that your god isn't confused grin

You used mere headline to conclude you know what is in tilumbu mind?

Abeg why Akande don deject your god since the book launch

Read this : Governor Abdillahi Ganduje of Kano State has said that the people of the Northern part of the country have no other presidential aspirant to support than the National leader of the All progressive congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Ganduje made the remark at the inauguration of an office for Northern Youth Professionals for Tinubu, (an organisation that Supports Tinubu’s presidential ambition) held along Hadeja Road in Kano on Monday.

The Governor, who was represented at the occasion by the Managing Director of Kano Road Traffic Agency, Dr Baffa Babba Dan’agundi, said it has become necessary for Northerners to reciprocate the gesture done to them by the people of South-West in 2015 where they supported Retired General Muhammadu Buhari to become President.

According to him, the North has no other presidential aspirant to support in the forthcoming presidential election come 2023 than the former Lagos State Governor, Tinubu.

“Northern Nigeria has no option but to support the Yoruba race and Tinubu. if I ask you to give the name of one person who supported the Northern candidature of Muhammadu Buhari, it will be Tinubu.

“It is time for us to show whether we are truly sons of our parents or not. This is the time and we are with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“His Excellency Dr Abdillahi Ganduje is part and parcel of this struggle, so we’re with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“It was Bola Ahmed Tinubu who persistently stood firm and ensured that the people of the South-West supported Muhammadu Buhari from the APC primary up to the presidential election where he was victorious,” Ganduje said.

He said the time has come for the Northerners to show and tell the world that they are supporting Tinubu’s presidential ambition to enable him to take the country to greater heights.

In his remark, the NYTP Coordinator, Abdillahi Tanko Yakasai, said the reason why they are in support of Tinubu’s presidential ambition was because of his love for the development of Nigeria.

He noted that Tinubu is a patriotic Nigerian and if given the mandate to rule the country, he would address the lingering security challenges and bring socio-economic development to the country.

“If we look at the various developmental projects and programmes he executed while he was the governor of Lagos State, we have no doubt that he has the capability to address the multi-faceted challenges facing the country.

“Northerners have no better presidential candidate to support than Tinubu because he is the one who supported and empowered the youth by providing them job opportunities in addition to allowing them to participate in politics without any discrimination,” he said.
https://punchng.com/2023-no-presidential-aspirant-surpasses-tinubu-says-ganduje/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LegendHero(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
maticar:

Even the small councilors , you no even reach

Your delusion ends here on this app of less than 1% of nigeria

Thank you for this.

Now take this to your politicians and mpukumiri zombies on Nairaland disturbing the media space about Asiwaju that their "Delusions ends here on this app of less than 1% Nigerians".

This is exactly what I want you Tinubu haters to know!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Like I always say. It is always interesting to read Supposedly educated but clearly unenlightened and ignorant Nigerians making noise on the internet. You have no party card but you were all here covering and commenting on the recently concluded party registration exercises. You do not participate in the process that produces the candidates for the parties but you are all here abusing and throwing insults at the different candidates.

You will vote for whoever the parties decide, if you don’t like it stay at home and throw more abuse online…..they don’t care because you do not matter. When they get to power they won’t take care of you, they will take care of those who voted for them at the primaries, the market women, bus drivers cattle readers etc. You do not matter because you are not involved in the process that really matters (candidate selection process) you are educated but not enlightened enough to know that party primaries (and hence being a party member so you can vote) is more important than the general election.

Educated Nigerians who have the most to lose because they expect more out of life will lose out because they did not participate in selecting the candidates. They leave that task to the very poor in society whose definition of a successful govt is 5000Naira trader money and the odd community borehole. What kind of person goes through 20 years of education and allows the poorest and the most uneducated to determine his future?…….the educated Nigerian….the biggest fools on Earth!!!!

You only have to read Nairaland to come to a few conclusions. Democracy requires and enlightened population. Educated Nigerians are not enlightened.

Carry on abusing. If he wins the primaries, in which you had no say or vote because you were online raining abuses instead of participating in the selection, he will be your president, like it or not!!! So prepare yourselves with more panadol and blood pressure medicine!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
let him go and win Na in SDP

No be 25% 30% 45% the three party go take share am for yorubaland

He would lose massively in the north that votes traditional APC and PDP

His loss in my zone (ss) would be legendary

East go show am shege

Now read this: Governor Abdillahi Ganduje of Kano State has said that the people of the Northern part of the country have no other presidential aspirant to support than the National leader of the All progressive congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is right

We told zombies that were saying osinbajo is the chosen one that buhari no want anything related to yoruba

Now, read this : Governor Abdillahi Ganduje of Kano State has said that the people of the Northern part of the country have no other presidential aspirant to support than the National leader of the All progressive congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BeeNG3: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Iceberg3: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
longetivity:
I think you have same issues with him.i did not even see where he called himself a god while going through your biased Post.
Don't be a layman,read between lines always
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by yinkeys(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:
Instead of the lizard of bourdilon to tell Nigerians on his plans towards solving the Mirage of problems bedevilling this country if he becomes president, he is busy chest beating.

Okay o
O bad gan
Lizard grin
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Oracleforce: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/21/2023-presidency-people-now-volunteering-to-confront-me-lion-of-bourdilon-tinubu/

How I wish late Abba Kyari is still.alive...he could have cut this man into his sizes....he is saying he is the Lion of BiurDillion. .
Pride goes before fall and haughtiness before destruction....

Buhari have the final saying....
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BeeNG3: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Your Father and ur entire gene na him dey mad
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BJanta: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem really settle down finish tilumbu sha

Nothing worst than not knowing what to do, the so called master strategist is at cross road

Stay in APC it's waste of time till they are done with you,

Go to SDP your highest votes would be from your region not more than 50% after APC PDP pick their 25% each

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by sammirano: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Flatbrains Drug abusers will suffer! Fixed that
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BItt: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:
“Each time a Yoruba wants to be president, issues are raised, questions are asked and all sorts of hang-ups are encountered,” Tinubu said.

“We are at a crossroad, people are volunteering to confront me when they were asked “who would confront the Lion of Bourdilon.

—Jagaban

I admire his ideology of a lion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfbh5XGUCA
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by nku5: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
"Each time a Yoruba wants to be president, issues are raised, questions are asked and all sorts of hang-ups are encountered,” Tinubu said."

grin grin see monkey

If Akin Adesina, Seyi Makinde or even Osinbajo wants to be president nobody would mind. It's because Tinubu is a convicted heroin cartel member from Chicago and lifelong criminal that has pocketed Lagos and now wants to pocket the entire country's treasury

Bloody thief
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by zionstaar75: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

show us the CV of the most successful person in your lineage and let's compare with tinubu.i want to check something
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Realist12: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
I'm sure he's referring to the days of Awolowo and Larose akintola . The same politics of using the subordinate to attack the superior is happening here and I'm very sure Yoruba leaders have learnt their lesson and won't let it happen again. We the masses should not let that agenda fly again. It's left for the followership to stand their ground and stop letting this divide and rule take place again. We know those that have our interest at heart and those that are sycophants to authority.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by almarthins(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Tradernaija1: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:

I don’t discuss politics with 5% ers.

Give the phone to the person with the highest political worth in Iboland and I will be sure to engage.

Unfortunately, there is none!

Igbo's makes up at least 60% of Lagos population, 40% in other southwest states.

And they are at least 30% in all northern states, at least 30% in south south.

90% in South East.

Don't you think Igbo's population strength makes a lot of sense if they can use it well?
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

and peter obi? Mr I'm a Yoruba man

kids everywhere, your dog can only bark, what will be will surely be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by airsaylongcome: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:
Instead of the lizard of bourdilon to tell Nigerians on his plans towards solving the Mirage of problems bedevilling this country if he becomes president, he is busy chest beating.

Okay o

Myriad please. Our problems are not a mirage. Make Lion of Bourdillon no go say we no get problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.