Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52763 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Next time you see a Fulani man, take off like Usain Bolt..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Frontend: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Igbos in this forum if yoruba people call you 5% call them Trek Trek

Nawao so person fit trek from lagos to abuja abi na ibadan surfer dey for southwest no be small

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Kajaard: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
BigYash:
God has already blessed him,and I'm not sure same can be said of you. So pray for your own blessings first.. Don't be stupid..

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by oodua1stson: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cow brain
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Agboconsult1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alaja the traveler has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:
Shey people been dey trek before?
This man just dey show how funalistic he is.

What do you do without road and rail and even considering the countless number of Nigerians that perish under on that horrible road that the useless looting and stealing PDP spent 16 years building and still abandoned or the Lagos Ibadan railway that that they same useless and worthless PDP left for dead on the drawing board for 13 years? Will you fly or walk?

Sadly for you, Fulani obviously get better sense than you many times over..
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by LILTJAY: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerian journalists with their useless headlines. ..
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is that how low you rate Yoruba people?

Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Georgejeez: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin ; In Timaya's voice " Them tell Una , Una no hear" .
Buhari has called his Southern promoters "Serial Trekkers".
Don't be surprised if he wakes up tomorrow and call them by their real name "Afonja ritualists". grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Germi9: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okay lets see how our brothers from south west will react

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:

What do you do without road and rail and even considering the countless number of Nigerians that perish under on that horrible road that the useless looting and stealing PDP spent 16 years building and still abandoned or the Lagos Ibadan railway that that they same useless and worthless PDP left for dead on the drawing board for 13 years? Will you fly or walk?

Sadly for you, Fulani obviously get better sense than you many times over..

Inflation is in levels unknown to any Nigerian born after 1990.

If this is the extent of your sense, a millipede has better sense.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by michoim(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
The title is misleading. It doesn't reflects the intention of the President. The writer is a mischief maker...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
God Bless PMB...........

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Codeye(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
The man that trekked to Abuja from Lagos when PMB won in 2015 is the real reason why this Mr thinks everyone trekked before getting to Abuja. So don't blame baba na old age

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Two generations of Nigerians have experienced Buhari.

With the same devastating economic consequences.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Bluntemperor: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
The god of the Afonja's. cheesy

Unfortunately,you don't even know the meaning of Afonja- in Ilorin,so reasoning the same way!
We are confused of the statement from the President,as we are yet to understand,why Abuja was mentioned!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by jrusky(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Resurgent2016:
If you attempt to judge buhari's IQ by the comments he makes and realise the likes of idolise him...youll have to feel sorry for these people who idolise a fellow with such level of reasoning

You are very correct.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Indispensable85(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oga were they trekking before you came? Mtcheeew.....
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Agboconsult1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alaja the traveler has spoken
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by blaise26abj(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
richiemcgold:
A real performer does not need to praise himself, the accolades will come naturally.

Underrated comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
BigYash:
God has already blessed him,and I'm not sure same can be said of you. So pray for your own blessings first.. Don't be stupid..
You mean he should pray for his own blessings and stop blamingthedevil? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
SW need to clap back at this man statement...

This statement is an insult to S/west people as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Palazee(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Afonjas

Come and defend unaself oo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Bridget95(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
This thieving old fool is a liability to mankind

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by jeiz333: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Like it's GMB's personal money that was used in constructing the infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Russia is going to face the levels of global economic sanctions never seen in the history of the world, and yet their inflation levels would not be as anywhere near the current Buhari govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by franchasng: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yorubas and Tilumbu urchins will never attack this senile President for making this dumb statement as usual, all because they want to use fake support to deceive Buhari and the North into helping their thiefing son Tilumbu to become President in 2023.

Watch how they will cowardly leave Buhari and start attacking Igbos. This is what they call sophisticated politics grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Amojii:
SW need to clap back at this man statement...

This statement is an insult to S/west people as a whole.

Clap back where?

He was spot on and God Bless Him for saying that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:
Idiot.

He thinks that Southerners are like his Fulani brothers who walk with Cows from Sokoto to Oshogbo. Useless Almajaris born by the roadside by destitute parents.
grin

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Palazee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Frontend:
Igbos in this forum if yoruba Afonja people call you 5% call them Trek Trek

Nawao so person fit trek from lagos to abuja abi na ibadan surfer dey for southwest no be small
fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by adecz: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
⏩⏩Money from South used for projects
in the south...

If money didn't come from south, people
in the North will be dying of famine
like Ethiopia and Niger Republic..⭕️⭕️⭕️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.