Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? (6780 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 74% (59 votes)
No: 25% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by StudioCFR(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

LOL---Correct Exhibition of class---

Lol. . .
No Time Baby
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by DisGuy: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
g-benger:

Well the truth is that they are human and once they are neat and really good looking, i will date them . it has been discovered they are good on bed than the educated. If i can really find one in oshodi as i am writing i will really appreciate dating her and cater for her. There is nothing wrong in them Bottom they are all human too.

lipsrsealed
na only this kind discovery dey comot for naija, better discovery no dey ever come out o
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
i am very much pleased about most answers given by you guys but for you FORK ADDICT i am not suprise because your name portrayed what you are.
no condition is permanent, whosever you love make Him or Her what you want.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by hyedee(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
YEP! Once she's beautiful and a lil bit educated,
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by forkadict(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
ogospec:

i am very much pleased about most answers given by you guys but for you FORK ADDICT i am not suprise because your name portrayed what you are.
no condition is permanent, whosever you love make Him or Her what you want.
Fine. You are entitled to your opinion. But let me tell you, most of the people here that tell you they can date a hawker either do no know the meaning of date or they are just lieing. When you date someone, you guys will have to spend time together, go out together etc. Imagine taking a hawker to the movies, beach, and other fun places as a well paid employee of a nice company and bumping into your friends who try to engage her in a discussion only for them to discover that she cant even flow smoothly in englishThink about what your as$ will face at your office in the following weeks, months, even years. As always, as a practicalist, na practical i dey yarn so.

Truth be told, if you can not afford to be seen with someone anywhere on the forking planet even the white house, probably cos of the damage it will cause on your rep, then it aint worth it dating that person.

I apologise if i come across to you as being discriminatory. But if i were really discriminatory, i wouldnt even confess to being able to fork them in the first instance. If she's pretty, with big boooooooooooobs and nice as$, nice complexion, rounded thighs and nice HYGIENE, why the hell cant we fork? But to date? HELL FORKING NO!!!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by BABE3: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
fork adict:

But let me tell you, most of the people here that tell you they can date a hawker either do no know the meaning of date or they are just lying.

I was about to post this same point---there are too many YESs on the thread---it's starting to look unreal.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by oladayo042: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
pDude:

@oladayo042- dating precedes marriage, ok. just for your info.
I agree but not all date end up in marriage. Substituting "marry" for "date" in your topic would have elicited more genuine responses instead of the bogus "yes" bandied around on this thread. Have you wondered why people date someone they can never marry?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2011
o yes fork addict, you are not being discriminatory you are just arguing from your own view point, i know some guys may be lying as you said, but on a neutral ground why must have sex with some one you cant date or marry is not because of your own selfish and non-challant reasons. most hawkers may be very brilliant and capable of making it in school but condition had deprived them of gaining good education. now my argument here is that you should not just have that mentality that hawkers dont worth to be dated or married, I STILL believe and I quote that "if you love anybody make he or she what you want"![color=#000099][/color] thanks.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by forkadict(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2011
ogospec:

o yes fork addict, you are not being discriminatory you are just arguing from your own view point (1), i know some guys may be lying as you said, but on a neutral ground why must Be Intimate with some one you cant date or marry is not because of your own selfish and non-challant reasons (2). most hawkers may be very brilliant and capable of making it in school but condition had deprived them of gaining good education (3). now my argument here is that you should not just have that mentality that hawkers dont worth to be dated or married (4), I STILL believe and I quote that "if you love anybody make he or she what you want (5)"![color=#000099][/color] thanks.
1. At least, thanks for not labelling me as dicriminatory

2. Do you think that guys should only be intimate with chics they can date or marry? If so you are sadly, sadly mistaken. Guys most of the time are driven by lust and lust is driven majorly by the chics physical attributes. So guys can very well and even most of the time be intimate with a chic they have no plan of dating or marrying. Thats what happens everywhere, everytime. Moreso, i dont quite agree with you that we guys do so because of our selfish reasons. But picture this, i'm driving my posh car or suv and i stop by a sexy hawker. Lets assume the total worth of her wares is 5k and i purchase about 4k worth. Before i leave, i drop my complimentary card with her and ask her to give me a call promising her that her life is just about to change for the better. She calls me up and before we say ogospec, we are already forking each other. In your opinion, isnt she selfish? Why did she call me up if not for what she stands to gain after forking me? Now i'm having a hard on.

3. I very much agree with you on that but then who says that life is fair?

4. Of course, every guy out there is entitled to his opinion and his choice. But for me personally, e go hard me to date or marry a hawker.

5. Yeah for sure.

By the way, i'm enjoying this exchange of ideas. Please endeavour to keep it clean.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by wazobiang: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2011
Poster is daft. Is he a hawker.

What silly question. No I won't date a hawker. i am not a hawker. I mean if a hawker is what she primarily is, then what else can she be.

I may marry, date a hawker. Then she will not be a hawker. She will be Nwakaego, Amina, Bola, Ekaete or whatever she is. We are sooooo daft it hurts.

Life is too complex to label people by a single thing you know about them.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2011
fork addict pls are you a lady or a guy? no wonder you are reasoning like that,
back to business
yeah you well said that they needed better life thats why they will want to give in to just sex, how i wish that our eyez will be opened to see the terrible situaton that had led my fellow ladies to some sympathetic state, NIGERIA!!!
at this juncture, you have proven your selfishnes to the highest level, why will you want to enjoy the good and natural beauty GOD have endowed her with without plans to upgrade her to the standard of dating or marrying her?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by forkadict(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
ogospec:

fork addict pls are you a lady or a guy? no wonder you are reasoning like that,
back to business
yeah you well said that they needed better life thats why they will want to give in to just sex, how i wish that our eyez will be opened to see the terrible situaton that had led my fellow ladies to some sympathetic state, NIGERIA!!!
at this juncture, you have proven your selfishnes to the highest level, why will you want to enjoy the good and natural beauty GOD have endowed her with without plans to upgrade her to the standard of dating or marrying her?

I'm a guy.

Na marriage you just call like dat? MARRIAGE?

That apart. Now tell me, why would i want to waste my time, effort and resources trying to upgrade her to the standard of marrying her when there are thousands of other chics that do not need to be upgraded and are ready to be married?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
ok that pics is your babe pics right?
guy if you cant upgrade her to ur standard then do not take advantage of her unfortunate situation simple as ABC
ka ji kwo?
inu go?
se, E gbo?
u don here?
emeh kom?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by forkadict(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2011
ogospec:

ok that pics is your babe pics right?
guy if you cant upgrade her to your standard then do not take advantage of her unfortunate situation simple as ABC
ka ji kwo?
inu go?
se, E gbo?
u don here?
emeh kom?
Naaah. No be my babe be dat.

You got it all twisted. I'm not the one taking advantage of her situation, she's the one taking advantage of my situation instead. She knows she's sexy, she knows i want her and she makes me part with my HARD EARNED money just to bed her. She gains on all grounds. She parts with nothing but gains pleasure and money. I gain pleasure and part with money. See, i lose something which is my HARD EARNED money. So who's taking advantage of the other?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2011
ha ha ha ha, you are two logical, oh you have quantified having immoral sex as pleasure wao!, i can now understand what you are driving at,BUT whether you like it or not anything IMMORAL like having extramarital sex is very wrong and as a christian ,you should not indulge in that, or even if you are a muslim, the law is bidding on you the more
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by playboy19(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2011
ogospec:

ha ha ha ha, you are two logical, oh you have quantified having immoral sex as pleasure wao!, i can now understand what you are driving at,BUT whether you like it or not anything IMMORAL like having extramarital sex is very wrong and as a christian ,you should not indulge in that, or even if you are a muslim, the law is bidding on you the more

What does immorality has to do with sex, Abeg sex is sex jor. I no know when we start to dey classify sex, immoral sex, marital sex, dating sex, abe igi sex (under tree sex), All sex na sex! And still does not dispute the fact that the male specie looses their hard earned money in the cause.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by forkadict(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2011
playboy19:

What does immorality has to do with sex, Abeg sex is sex jor. I no know when we start to dey classify sex, immoral sex, marital sex, dating sex, abe igi sex (under tree sex), All sex na sex! And still does not dispute the fact that the male specie looses their hard earned money in the cause.

Thank you my brother. E be like say she be SU. Immoral sex? i dey laff
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by 677ano(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2011
You can upgrade them they are human
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
FORK addict and Play boy[color=#990000][/color][i][/i], both of you are the same and i am not suprise that you have the same idea, what a good use of nickname to represent behavioral aspect of your lives
Fork addict SU or no SU , good attitude to life matter doesn't have any thing to do with Su but with Christians Period!
"selfishness have implications and whatever that is sweet can kill if not used in the right way"
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Natoday: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
It depends on her level of intelligence, and her willingness to upgrade her status, we all started from somewhere, i have been in that position b4 in the past, and today i have moved on successfully. No condition is permanent.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ogospec(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2011
thanks @ natoday
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by pinkrex(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2011
Closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex More??? / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Do You Prefer A Guy With A "PERFECT BODY" Over "A Guy With GOOD SEX GAME"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.