Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? (6781 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 74% (59 votes)
No: 25% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by DisGuy: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yes Now!

With a Baaaaaad Asz!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ak47mann(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
poster
why not, make sure she have a good bath thou before you lose control tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Soundmind(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yes. I am dating a hawker not what she is hawking.
A hawker today can become a banker tomorrow.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Excelboi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
Soundmind:

{Yes. I am dating a hawker not what she is hawking.
A hawker today can become a banker tomorrow.
wetin she dey sell? Guguru
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by sayso: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
@bytfulmnd that upgrade might land you 4 wahala.Those are hidden beauty you know.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Dolemite(f): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
So just because someone is a hawker that makes them less human? why is this topic in the front page? is Seun running out of interesting topics?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Concept(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hawkers are human. Choice is the key. Why do some ladies prefer dating criminals in place of law abiding guys. It has happened before and it will happen again, hawkers get hooked to normal guys. My answer is YES.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by darknouiui: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by MissyB3(f): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
The chances of a gala hawker [Babe, you aren't serious o. Your first comment got me rotfl] catching my fancy at first sight on that traffic jam-packed road, under that hot sun sweating like a he-goat is 0.0001= approximately 0. If I met a dude somewhere and we got talking and I liked him and later discovered he's a hawker, I wouldn't turn him down because he hawks. At most, I'd assist him in changing business [where I can].
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by mikeywise(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
BABE!:

That belongs to my first category. I no fit. No doubt he'll mistakenly put the poison in my food when I go to his house to chop (coz he keeps them in his Maggi cupboard).  I go con die one useless death on top dating rat poison hawker---Nah.
@BABE! I SELL RECHARGE CARD,PLEASE WILL U DATE ME? grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Elvin001: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
Of course, love conquers all things, if i love her i'll even marry her.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by phillipe: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
for shizzle dizzle.
I'll just make sure i upgrade her while at it.
but she'll definitely be my Bush girl - I ALWAYS HAVE ONE
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Timaya was a plantain seller tongue
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by BABE3: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
mikeywise:

@BABE! I SELL RECHARGE CARD,PLEASE WILL U DATE ME? grin grin grin

Are you the "Go-Slow" type, or you actually hawk from street to street?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by playboy19(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
How are you guys so sure that most of this university girls don't hawk stuffs for their parents when they go back home on Hols? So why not? At least,  seeing her hawking tells me 1 positive thing and 1 negative thing about her.

Positive --- She is hard working

Negative --- could become a gold digger (so be careful)

It's better than not knowing,  And some girls can sabi form Behind, when it fact na ice water dem dey hawk, lol
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by btyfulmnd(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
grin grin this thread shows that most of our small sisters selling on the streets are in trouble, "dis one wey guys dey look for big yansh and fine face" child abuse dey o!!!!!!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
Of course. Oluchi used to be a bread seller. But I've never seen a beautiful girl hawking before.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by osakiniti(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
aint dey ladies tooanyway the beautiful and educated ones among them are ok. shocked
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Op, Sure i would but considering her educational status and physical traits wink wink wink wink
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
@poster, Which kind silly question is this?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Andrew3(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
of course i will date her if the need arises, whats the difference? just occupation
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Gift4all(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
Dolemite:

So just because someone is a hawker that makes them less human? why is this topic in the front page? is Seun running out of interesting topics?

Abeg tell them.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by kpolli(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
i wud. . . . . . if i was a bricklayer grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by DeGenius3(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
if there is real love why not? wink
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
kpolli:

i wud. . . . . . if i was a bricklayer grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Sijo01(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ Op wat is wrong wit a female hawker. Guys nor dey hawk? after all u hardly see a female hawker in a traffic.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
Sijo01:

@ Op wat is wrong wit a female hawker. Guys nor dey hawk? after all u hardly see a female hawker in a traffic.

Lie!! Travel to my hometown Aba, thats the female Zone angry
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by gohome: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
J12:

Of course. Oluchi used to be a bread seller. But I've never seen a beautiful girl hawking before.

see your mouth like say yu fine, >>>>>>> I hav neva sn a, yada yada yada,  beautiful girls my sister hawk,  miss world rating sef (those fulani girls,  damn tongue)
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by otiigba1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
sayso:

@bytfulmnd that upgrade might land you 4 wahala.Those are hidden beauty you know.
you are right some of them are hidden beauty, my mum  was a hawker selling moi-moi she is a beauty after my dad upgraded her. and YES i would date/marry a hawker because na hawker born me  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by biilwwu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
I can't date whom I can't marry.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by StudioCFR(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
i have class.

wont date a low life especially if she's YORUBA.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
I am not dating what she does, but who she is and what she does not define who she is . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? / Who Enjoys Sex More??? / Leaked KGB Footage Showing Aliens On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.