Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? (8034 Views)

15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2011
i really don't understand girls sometimes, they will clearly be hungry be they would eat when they boyfriends are around. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ooo lord it makes me laugh

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided but huni your boyfriends eats as much.

girls are something else i tell u.

well this are the only reasons i can find to it but it's pretty silly to me coz how hard is it too eat in-front of your man.

1. If you want to look ugly while eating in-front of your boyfriend don't chew with your mouth open and dribble food onto your plate. grin grin grin grin

2. Guys don't like picky girls who don't eat anything, so this is extra motivation to do it.

3. He won't even be paying attention to the way you eat. He'll be listening to what you say or staring at your boobs. grin grin grin grin grin grin so whats the fear undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by Mynd44: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2011
It is a matter of them trying to look prime and proper when they are not.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

It is a matter of them trying to look prime and proper when they are not.

i see
but some ladies don't even want to try coz they are that afraid to eat in-front of the boyfriends
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2011
Probably because they don't know how to use FORK and KNIFE
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2011
I have also wondered about the same. I guess ladies simply want to show they are well mannered,not greedy or they are just plain shy.
The worst are those that shy cz they don't have a clue abt table etiquette. If the guy takes u to a 5 star hotel where they serve more than 5 course meals and she has  problems using just a fork and knife and then here shes bombarded with a million utensils she cant tell which is for what and when!!The best way to avoid embarrasment is to say no thank you,am full.
She takes a drink and endures watching the guy eat.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

Probably because they don't know how to use FORK and KNIFE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol i guess
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2011
Tell me about it mannh!!! Funny girls. Tima you sure you ain't one of em? grin grin grin grin grin

Well for me, I eat a lot. I love my food. I don't care who's there or not, I eat when I'm hungry.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

I have also wondered about the same. I guess ladies simply want to show they are well mannered,not greedy or they are just plain shy.
The worst are those that shy cz they don't have a clue abt table etiquette. If the guy takes u to a 5 star hotel where they serve more than 5 course meals and she has  problems using a fork and knife and then here shes bombarded with a million utensils.The best way to avoid embarrasment is to say no thank you,am full.
She takes a drink and endures watching the guy eat.

true that man i never thought of it like that

truu that why can't we have people like here that post directly to the thread

190 start learning from this dude u need it the most  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2011
rokiatu:

Tell me about it mannh!!! Funny girls. Tima you sure you ain't one of em? grin grin grin grin grin

Well for me, I eat a lot. I love my food. I don't care who's there or not, I eat when I'm hungry.

i don't blame u wish u were like me when it comes to eating in public.

remember what i told u i will never take you, sexylemon out in public to eat
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i don't blame u wish u were like me when it comes to eating in public.

remember what i told u i will never take you, sexylemon out in public to eat
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha woman, I don't have ur time today ok, I am sick. My head is killing me.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2011
rokiatu:

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha woman, I don't have your time today ok, I am sick. My head is killing me.

after what u did to me u think i will ever eat in public with u nonsense

i hope ur head gets better bebe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i guess u didn't sleep early huh
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2011
I didn't know signs of pregnancy maybe. Someone told me that today LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Anyway babe, I am out of here. My head is spinning.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2011
rokiatu:

I didn't know signs of pregnancy maybe. Someone told me that today LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Anyway babe, I am out of here. My head is spinning.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i bet i know who it was
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2011
@Tima

A lady once drank the lemon water that you use to wash your hands with!! She refused to eat the salad saying she doenst eat raw vegetables,unless they are cooked! The dude had taken her to a cool cool hotel.The lady after realising her mistakes took time b4 she could be taken out again.
Another one gosh! the buffet breakfast, she went put cereal in a bowl then guess wht? she took margarine, added to the cereal and stirred it all together!!She didnt know that u add milk to cereal.
You know the guy acted like they weren't together.Total embarrasment.!
Take her slowly to a comfortable place and keep upgrading slowly esp is shes a bit 'raw'.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

@Tima

A lady once drank the lemon water that you use to wash your hands with!! She refused to eat the salad saying she doenst eat raw vegetables,unless they are cooked! The dude had taken her to a cool cool hotel.The lady after realising her mistakes took time b4 she could be taken out again.
Another one gosh! the buffet breakfast, she went put cereal in a bowl then guess wht? she took margarine, added to the cereal and stirred it all together!!She didnt know that u add milk to cereal.
You know the guy acted like they weren't together.Total embarrasment.!
Take her slowly to a comfortable place and keep upgrading slowly esp is shes a bit 'raw'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i swear i am on the floor laughing
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2011
embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i hope the girl ain't u shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha.well well well. grin grin

Okay chill a friend of mine that took a local gal out!

Hahaha I have class wink
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha.well well well. grin grin

Okay chill a friend of mine that took a local gal out!

Hahaha I have class wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

something says it was u wink wink wink wink

but i think after that a got class huh
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin
u crazy gal lol

My advise to anybody,just be careful where u take ur date!! Buffet can be very embarrasing places.!Some things can seriously embarrass u silly.
If u take me to a local joint,I will throw away the knifes and forks ,pull my sleeves up,part my legs and eat like Rokiatu grin.ups soryy dear.
But if u decide to take me to Hilton then I know what is expected of me. Just be like a chamelion and adjust to suit the environment.
I dont know but ad rather not use the fork and knife if I cant hold it well. So I will say 'thnk you dear am soo full. I just had something to eat before I left the house!
Then al be making sure am always full before u take me out.Tht way I dnt suffer! grin grin.We are equal.
Then al train myself at home till I get it right. lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i knew it thank for the heads up girl

i think we will all learn from your mistake.

good girl i think if iam taken u out i know here to go

McDonald will do coz u can eat anyhow any no one will look at ya

but to a restaurant forget i will be send for better training to the show from ladette to ladies wink wink wink wink wink wink

it that okeay
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

grin grin grin grin
u crazy gal lol

My advise to anybody,just be careful where u take your date!! Buffet can be very embarrasing places.!Some things can seriously embarrass u silly.
If u take me to a local joint,I will throw away the knifes and forks ,[size=20pt]pull my sleeves up,part my legs and eat like Rokiatu grin.ups soryy dear.[/size]
But if u decide to take me to Hilton then I know what is expected of me. Just be like a chamelion and adjust to suit the environment.
I dont know but ad rather not use the fork and knife if I cant hold it well. So I will say 'thnk you dear am soo full. I just had something to eat before I left the house!
Then al be making sure am always full before u take me out.Tht way I dnt suffer! grin grin.We are equal.
Then al train myself at home till I get it right. lol.

oooooo god i am on the floor again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i swear u are killing me
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2011
UUPS! I dnt confess to being the lemon water drinking gal!!! u dear!! stop it!
grin grin
@ Gosh Rokiatu I love u gal seriously.I just loved ur sincerity. Leave Tima alone!
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

UUPS! I dnt confess to being the lemon water drinking gal!!! u dear!! stop it!
grin grin
@ Gosh Rokiatu I love u gal seriously.I just loved your sincerity. Leave Tima alone!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think rokaitu will understated you coz she has been there so many time
that's why i am never taken her out to a restaurant
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by upendo98(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Thumbs up to Rokiatu then.Shes the real gal.No hypocrisy or pretence or shyness.Eat when ur hungry who cares.
Now now now.Mc Donald's will do me fine.Burgers are easy to handle so long as the veges are cooked!! grin grin
To hell with table napkins,forks,spoons and stuff. I just need to eat.So gt out of the way everybody. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by MMM2(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2011
Op
Such things re only common with our nigeria ladies. angry
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2011
M M M:

Op
Such things re only common with our nigeria ladies. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin since i opened this thread all i do is laugh

i am sure we have then ladies everywhere wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

grin grin grin grin

Thumbs up to Rokiatu then.Shes the real gal.No hypocrisy or pretence or shyness.Eat when your hungry who cares.
Now now now.Mc Donald's will do me fine.Burgers are easy to handle so long as the veges are cooked!! grin grin
To hell with table napkins,forks,spoons and stuff. I just need to eat.So gt out of the way everybody. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeah the veges are cook grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lord i can't stop laughing. yeah girl eat when ur damn hungry just don't do it like me friend here upendo 98 style
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by MrCork17: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2011
Hotie Tima (f). shy to eat rice in front of your boy friend? You have no teeeth? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by 190: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2011
^and no pants either tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by HotieTima(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hotie Tima (f). shy to eat rice in front of your boy friend? You have no teeeth? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but my boyfriend don't mind so it's kool
Re: Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? by Cuddlemii: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2011
These thread just made me remember year 3 grin:

Well I went to visit my toaster back then in school. So he asked what I wanted to eat and He ordered just one plate. I wasn't bothered cos I thot maybe he just wanted to drink while I ate or he had already eaten as I met him there or maybe the place was too expensive. Only for him to grab his cutlery to my surprise. The guy almost ate the plate and forgot I was there, he was just eating away like I wasnt there. I barely ate 1 spoon and gave up.

On my way back to school, I went to Nandos to buy food to take back to school.

The next time he called me, I changed my voice to an indian woman and said I had relocated.

Ps: The guy was a very fine guy and big boy oh. Ill mannered boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage / Man Came Down From His Expensive Car N@ked To Buy Fuel In Naija Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.