Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54097 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by SILVERLINES: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?
take ur foolishness to hell

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kingosytex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dmacqh:
Sometimes I wonder the relationship between man and woman who aren’t related by blood or dating but choose to deceive themselves in the form of “ my friend , bestie “ etc .
There should be boundaries . It’s people like you that make busy guys look less caring .
Her fiancé is busy in the military checkpoints , you are busy turning your room to studio , next we will start hearing soundtrack . Continue .
If your partner isn’t your bestie , only you know what you are doing in the relationship.
Any girl I’m with together , that’s not my blood or for business is either we are dating or fvcking. Any other thing is deceiving yourself .
A female course mate once told me , she wants to come my house and read, I just laughed and told , no . She asked why I told her , doesn’t she have a boyfriend , she started blabbing, I told her I don’t stay with girls in my room , since we aren’t dating we should be fvcking . If she wants to read with me , let’s go to open place like eatery , library, garden or class . She was angry ( later she decoded and came around to offer the cochie ) though her own was to chop and clean mouth .
So as a guy be vocal and straightforward . You aren’t a traffic warden to be reading signals .

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by JONATHANFRED1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?
Na your type go fetch firewood on her wedding day. Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked what makes you think she'd leave her force boo to date someone like you who doesn't have anything meaningful to do with his life other than snapping pictures

You're just a h0rny fellow and you have no one to tell you that
you this jobless fool.
you've been known for trolling redpill and also spewing rubbish.
I dey mark you, one day hand go touch you

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kosoco(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
if na my girlfriend you are talking about I will skin you alive

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by lomprico(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

A normal female friend will not sit on your lap!

She is giving u green light.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

All what she has been doing with you, is a true sign of love

She loves you more than the guy she wants to be married to

If you know that you won't marry her, don't toast her and don't advice her to leave the other guy

Let her decide her fate
Just tell her that you love her and her presence around you makes you happy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Powersurge: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

Do you love her enough to marry her?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Just look at the nonsense people are advising this guy to do to someone's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by PlanktonX: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Brotherly, you are about to do what Jacob did. You are about to give that staff of authority and control to them.

When I say them, know that , that your bestie female is conscious of what they are doing, you are the blind one.

Lust is their weapon...and ignorance of the truth is their bait.

I will knack her, I will knack!!! That's what is running through your mind, but can you knack her for more than 15 minutes?

No wonder men of statues and calibre are roaming around the street, without directions with empty glory. Those who need the glory have taken it away.

Never be deceived by mere people of no inner sight. Never allow her into your house and never be alone with her again. Beware, because you have a lot to lose.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Zealoy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bros dont ask her out i repeat dont ask her to be ur girlfriend, what u will do when she comes close to you, just make a move begin by pressing her bo*bs i swear she will full for u and that's the best opportunity to knack her. That was how i knacked my bestie of over 1year, i never knew she was waiting patiently for the day i will make a move to knack her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
you want to ruin another person's relationship? the Lucifer told you she doesn't love the guy and she's still dating him and you believe that?

anyway if you need to express yourself to her, use body language and not verbatim

a guy like me will hold her from the back as she sit on my laps and make sure my sth connect with her socket, I swear we go don finished before she go know wetin happen, na when I'm giving my gratitude speech she will know I want to date her

what the op is having on that Lady is just mere infatuation, lust not love, I don't blame Op tho, if your bf/fiancé/husband is not your best friend then prepare for any arising circumstances
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by MoIbrahim: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tell her. If she says no, na Shakira. Press small she go gree. She wants someone like you in her life. It is left to you
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by HRMK: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
are u not a man?okay a man without gut!
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by MAGG0T(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you this jobless fool.
you've been known for trolling redpill and also spewing rubbish.
I dey mark you, one day hand go touch you

a lame nigha spotted, go back to your cave son!! cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by olawaley12(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Leave this friendship you have man. It's more beautiful than being in a deep romantic relationship with her o... With time you'll understand
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by creepsyme(f): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
Go guy!
It's yours for taking, all green lights are highlighted.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Bobxin: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

The fact you didn't get the joke in my first line tells a lot bout you!!!

Yeah iam ignorant enlighten me...

The arms on shoulder part cheesy grin

Kai

allah yajikansa

VINDIESEL, it was crystal clear. The Fast & Furious mogul.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Maximus85(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple

Walahi you be hoodlum grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by RandyOku: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple

Dear Pasima,,choose the LAST ADVICE,,it works 100% times...Once, you knack her, just continue until one day, she will ask you "WHAT ARE WE"?

Don't tell her you like/love her ooo because you will automatically chase her awaygrin

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by ravensckar(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
If the story is true, why will a young lady play, giggle with, sit on a guy's laps and expect him not to catch feelings? Why do u ladies love pretence?
There's no harm in all these unless the guy is someone who can't control his third leg. I once had a female friend who regularly comes to my house, cooks for me, keeps me company, etc. We were so close that we even slept on the same bed on several occasions and never for once did I trespass. In fact, she was more than a girlfriend to me. Everyone kept warning me that we'd end up straffing each other but I knew that wouldn't happen. Why? I'm someone who'd rather die than lose his integrity and reputation.

My point is that some ladies are so comfortable with their male friends that they don't harbour any sinister objective. The onus now lies on the guy to remain trustworthy and look beyond 5 minutes of straffing. We both benefitted immensely from that friendship much more than the pleasure that we would have had straffing each other.

We maintained that friendship until I got married and had two kids. Even my wife likes her a lot. They became a friends; both of them usually behave like sisters. What separated us? Ideological sh*t. She became a feminist and started acting all bitchy. After speaking to her severally about it without any progress, I just let her be and moved on. #No_Time#

PS- She's also an active nairalander, hence, I know she'll all read this. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Privatepart00: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

Someone you should have lashed since you are here developing cold feet . No lady ( not related to me) can behave that way towards me without been lashed. Make your move don’t even bring up any love talk, keep lashing her till she gets married or she switches to you.
Myself ask a lady out to be my girlfriend? Babbish, come to her as a friend, lash her over and over again. She will always come back to be lashed again so long you did quality work initially.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by LIONSABRE(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
she even sat on my laps to snap pics.

and nothing happened? Great man spotted! Come collect award.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Owologbo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Weird.... This made me giggle... grin
hmm
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by bluefilm: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

Say no words.

Next time when you guys are together, Just try and kiss her.

Then watch her response from thenceforth.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Blackdisciple(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
First if she don't love the force man she should free him so he can get a girl that will love and stay with him.

Second If you know you just wanna flirt with her you will have to free her so she can have attention to her man. Because you might leave after seeing her panties.

I mean the girl is confused...if u love her tell her so she can decide and if she does accept you then advice her to free the force man besides it wasn't his fault she wants to be with her make friend....

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Ajens1991: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
You be professional... I hail oo...
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by phemmyfour: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Unfortunately, he was right. 9 out of 10.... ladies want to eat their cake and still have it. All OP needed to set the ball rolling was just a KISS

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Unfortunately, he was right. 9 out of 10.... ladies want to eat their cake and still have it. All OP needed to set the ball rolling was just a KISS
grin
Let me not talk.. grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by phemmyfour: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that
Affirmative

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by phemmyfour: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
Let me not talk.. grin grin
cos you know I won't read it
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
cos you know I won't read it
Ooh you are the same guy yesterday? cheesy
Haha..you are too lazy to read my comment... grin cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.