Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (42883 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
They are now scared!! Their Sins are OUT in the open. If only they were CLEAN AND SPOTLESS AS THEY MAKE SO MUCH NOISE ABOUT THEMSELVES, they won't be this afraid! grin grin cheesy

We are Jehovah's people! We don't hate! We are no part of the world! Look at them Now! Committing the same sins as the rest. There are many unreported child abuse cases that are still piling up. So that statistics you posted is NOT accurate. There is more. Our MAIN POINT AGAINST YOU JWS IS YOUR HYPOCRISY AND FALSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AS STATED IN THE BIBLE. YOU BRAG TOO MUCH OVER NOTHING. THAT'S ARROGANCE. NOT A CHRISTIAN QUALITY. You point fingers at other religions for their stance in Homosexuality BUT ALAS, your governing body members, Bethelites and others are GAY!!

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Janosky:

Courz spreading MISLEADING information. Nothing about your freemasons FALSEHOOD is in your screenshot.
The law will run it's full course just as the accused will also face JWs disciplinary actions.
Murder is a grievous offense before God & man.
Visit any Correctional facility alias Prison, na your 3 deities Polytheists plentiful there.
Courz hypocrite,remove the rafters in Christendom. grin grin
[/b]

Do you followers of Pagan Russell remove the Kingpost in your organization first?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It's now become a competition of what Jehovah Witness do Christian also do.

I know this pain is to heavy for you to bear cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Courz:
They are now scared!! Their Sins are OUT in the open. If only they were CLEAN AND SPOTLESS AS THEY MAKE SO MUCH NOISE ABOUT THEMSELVES, they won't be this afraid! grin grin cheesy

We are Jehovah's people! We don't hate! We are no part of the world! Look at them Now! Committing the same sins as the rest. There are many unreported child abuse cases that are still piling up. So that statistics you posted is NOT accurate. There is more. Our MAIN POINT AGAINST YOU JWS IS YOUR HYPOCRISY AND FALSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AS STATED IN THE BIBLE. YOU BRAG TOO MUCH OVER NOTHING. THAT'S ARROGANCE. NOT A CHRISTIAN QUALITY. You point fingers at other religions for their stance in Homosexuality BUT ALAS, your governing body members, Bethelites and others are GAY!!

Romans 3:23 &1 Corinthians 6:9-11 includes JWs, the disciples we no hide am.

However,Reddit,Quora, budaatum & the Anglican Church as well as several other Sources proven that Courz bigotry, hypocrisy and spreading MISLEADING information & GIBBERISH on this public forum is luminous.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

Do you followers of Pagan Russell remove the Kingpost in your organization first?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It's now become a competition of what Jehovah Witness do Christian also do.

I know this pain is to heavy for you to bear cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

JWs have no connection to paganism whereas Emusan worships 3 deities & his Cross , even kiss it.
Which one be kingpost?
Emusan don kolo grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
I think this Cult affects the Psyche of a person negatively. It also tends to attract Mentally unstable people. Studies have shown that JWs suffer from one Mental illness or the other. That's because the Cult doesn't encourage Therapy or give practical advice to life problems.

If you're jobless, you are to read bible, attend meetings, go for Preaching/pioneering.

Problems in your marriage or family? Read Bible, attend meetings, Preaching.

No food at home? Read bible, attend meetings, go for Preaching.

Having depression? Read bible, bla bla bla. ONE SOLUTION FOR EVERY PROBLEM. Their Freemason governing body don't know how to give advice like NORMAL HUMANS. They have lost touch of Reality because they Don't know what it means to HUSTLE!! THEY HAVE PEOPLE SERVING THEM AND BUSY FLYING PLANES UP AND DOWN AND GETTING FAT ON THEIR DONATIONS. Delusional people!
Look at the below link, their fellow sheep have turn to serial killers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1061766/Two-Jehovahs-Witnesses-murdered-13-people-mission-God-cleanse-world-sinners.html#ixzz5H96fdA6l

CULT CULT CULT!!! When you teach JWs that they are BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE and that God will destroy everybody that is not a JW, why won't there be murders like this?

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Janosky:
JWs have no connection to paganism

What of Russell and his pagan team grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

whereas Emusan worships 3 deities & his Cross , even kiss it.

The same thing Russell and his pagan team did grin cheesy grin

Which one be kingpost?

That's the central member that holds your Roof which is bigger and more important that Rafter...

Learn.....

Emusan don kolo grin grin

Just because I'm exposing your fraudulent organization, no problem I'm used to your name calling grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Courz:
I think this Cult affects the Psyche of a person negatively. It also tends to attract Mentally unstable people. Studies have shown that JWs suffer from one Mental illness or the other. That's because the Cult doesn't encourage Therapy or give practical advice to life problems.

If you're jobless, you are to read bible, attend meetings, go for Preaching/pioneering.

Problems in your marriage or family? Read Bible, attend meetings, Preaching.

No food at home? Read bible, attend meetings, go for Preaching.

Having depression? Read bible, bla bla bla. ONE SOLUTION FOR EVERY PROBLEM. Their Freemason governing body don't know how to give advice like NORMAL HUMANS. They have lost touch of Reality!! Delusional people!
Look at the below link, their fellow sheep have turn to serial killers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1061766/Two-Jehovahs-Witnesses-murdered-13-people-mission-God-cleanse-world-sinners.html#ixzz5H96fdA6l

CULT CULT CULT!!! When you teach JWs that they are BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE and that God will destroy everybody that is not a JW, why won't there be murders like this?
Courz, you dey kolo grin grin
Depressed confused kid!
Go consult a Psychologist.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Janosky:

Courz, you dey kolo grin grin
Depressed confused kid!
Go consult a Psychologist.

Just because your organization is being exposed that's why you're so bitter like this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

What of Russell and his pagan team grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The same thing Russell and his pagan team did grin cheesy grin
Jehovah will not use your imperfect thinking to judge them.
Eli the Priest & Samuel the prophet had disobedient children, different outcomes.
Go & learn from your Bible or continue DECEIVING yourself.

Emusan:

That's the central member that holds your Roof which is bigger and more important that Rafter...

Learn.....
Matthew 7:5
"Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye"
Matthew 7:5 Jesus Christ spoke about "rafters and straw".
Emusan where is your"kingpost" in Matthew 7:5?

Emusan:

Just because I'm exposing your fraudulent organization, no problem I'm used to your name calling grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
What !!!
Emusan incompetence and quackery grin grin cheesy

The professional quack is removing the kingpost holding his triangle shaped roof in place while Jesus Christ is teaching about "rafters and straw in the eyes".

Building collapse everywhere.
E get why?
. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
You're welcome from Ukraine.
How's the war going? cheesy

Emusan:

@color is very funny compare to how Jehovah hates the name Christian cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So there will be blunder in Christian congregation and Apostle Paul asked Christian to disfellowsip.

I thought it supposed to be Jehovah witness and not Christian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This your attachment by force nah waooooo, you said the name CHRISTIAN has been corrupted that's why Jehovah gave you people new name, so why are you still attaching yourself with our name
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Janosky:

Jehovah will not use your imperfect thinking to judge them.
Eli the Priest & Samuel the prophet had disobedient children, different outcomes.
Go & learn from your Bible or continue DECEIVING yourself.

But they are pagan cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

At least you can see that JWs has connection with paganism

Matthew 7:5
"Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye"
Matthew 7:5 Jesus Christ spoke about "rafters and straw".
Emusan where is your"kingpost" in Matthew 7:5?

Olodo....
Rafter is one of the members of ROOF structure

But Kingpost is the main even the name says it all and bigger than Rafter.... Engineer is talking here

Learn...

What !!!
Emusan incompetence and quackery grin grin cheesy

The professional quack is removing the kingpost holding his triangle shaped roof in place while Jesus Christ is teaching about "rafters and straw in the eyes".

Building collapse everywhere.
E get why?
. grin cheesy grin grin

And you as professional will remove Rafter and building won't collapse grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You're welcome from Ukraine.
How's the war going? cheesy

What is Ukraine?

War of Armageddon or which one?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

What is Ukraine?
War of Armageddon or which one?
You're welcome from anywhere you have come.
I don't have your time! smiley

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You're welcome from anywhere you have come.

Thanks!

I don't have your time! smiley

Did I beg for your time in the first place? cheesy cheesy

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Emusan:

Thanks!
Did I beg for your time in the first place? cheesy cheesy

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy cheesy

The last time I checked you said you're the real trouble maker shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

The last time I checked you said you're the real trouble maker shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let's hear what you know about freemason, budaatum has said a lot so that's what the thread is all about not your usual nonsense and ingredients! wink

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Let's hear what you know about freemason

I'm not here because of Freemasons

budaatum has said a lot so that's what the thread is all about

Budaatum is now your yard stick cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

not your usual nonsense and ingredients! wink

Yet you always listen to the usual nonsense and ingredients grin cheesy grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

Well that's the topic of discussion! wink

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well that's the topic of discussion! wink

That's not the topic of discussion, if not you won't be here!

The topic is "Are Jehovah witness tied to Freemasons"

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

That's not the topic of discussion, if not you won't be here!
The topic is "Are Jehovah witness tied to Freemasons"

What do you know about the Freemason? cheesy

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
What do you know about the Freemason? cheesy

Do have problem with that? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emusan:

Do have problem with that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK i get it now, you are here for Jehovah's Witnesses as usual.
Tell them what you feel about your favourite group of all topics: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
OK i get it now, you are here for Jehovah's Witnesses as usual.

No! I'm here to see people's opinions on the subject matter cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tell them what you feel about your favourite group of all topics: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink

When did I tell you I have a favorite group
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Emusan:

No! I'm here to see people's opinions on the subject matter cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
If you're truly hear to SEE people's opinions on the topic then why quoting only me a JW?
Why not quote people whose opinion you're here to SEE?
Emusan:

When did I tell you I have a favorite group
You're too old for childish lies nah! cheesy
How come it's only threads having to do with Jehovah's Witnesses that's your favorite yet JWs aren't your favorite group of all topics?
Emusan, i'll tell you the truth whether you like it or not, when JWs talks Intelligence follows that's why you're always looking for comments from JWs and not what people know about freemason! wink

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If you're truly hear here to SEE people's opinions on the topic then why quoting only me a JW?

You will never stop lying
So you're the ONLY one I quote on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Much more for Mr intelligence

Why not quote people whose opinion you're here to SEE?

I did! It's like you forgot your glass cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

You're too old for childish lies nah! cheesy

So far, you're the liar here!
Then I can say you're too old for this ageless lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How come it's only threads having to do with Jehovah's Witnesses that's your favorite yet JWs aren't your favorite group of all topics?

I have discussed with many people on this forum on different topics at different sections.

I'm not like you who have no life outside Nairaland and stuck on religion section only.

Emusan, i'll tell you the truth whether you like it or not, when JWs talks Intelligence follows that's why you're always looking for comments from JWs and not what people know about freemason! wink

That means you're not intelligent before you join JWs despite making mouth about being an intelligence officer. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Emusan:

You will never stop lying
So you're the ONLY one I quote on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Much more for Mr intelligence
I did! It's like you forgot your glass cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
So far, you're the liar here!
Then I can say you're too old for this ageless lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You said you're here to SEE what people will say about freemason but instead of quoting those who are speaking about what they know you're busy running after JWs! cheesy

Emusan:

I have discussed with many people on this forum on different topics at different sections.
I'm not like you who have no life outside Nairaland and stuck on religion section only.
That means you're not intelligent before you join JWs despite making mouth about being an intelligent officer. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You discuss on different sections with different people on different topics but on the religion section only JWs and topics having to do with JWs interests you.
Well that's noteworthy.

I have told you that i'm one of the followers of Jesus of Nazareth, the only topic that interests him is faith in God (religion) wink

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You said you're here to SEE what people will say about freemason but instead of quoting those who are speaking about what they know you're busy running after JWs! cheesy

Now you confirm for yourself that, I didn't quote ONLY you cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Copy that!

You discuss on different sections with different people on different topics but on the religion section only JWs and topics having to do with JWs interests you.
Well that's noteworthy.

Even your other brothers here know that I discussed with many people on religion section not ONLY JWs.

Just because you're a baby on Nairaland doesn't mean small background search should be difficult for you.

I have told you that i'm one of the followers of Jesus of Nazareth, the only topic that interests him is faith in God (religion) wink

How come you're asking me about Ukraine? grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Emusan:

Now you confirm for yourself that, I didn't quote ONLY you cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Copy that!
I don't know anything about freemason so for you to have quoted me means you're not truly looking for what people will say about the topic of discussion! wink
Emusan:

Even your other brothers here know that I discussed with many people on religion section not ONLY JWs.
Just because you're a baby on Nairaland doesn't mean small background search should be difficult for you.
How come you're asking me about Ukraine? grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
I personally don't have any business with you so it's been you always running after me even when you know i don't have any idea on what you're quoting me for!

I asked you about Ukraine to give you something to talk about because i know you just quoted me purposelessly! wink
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I don't know anything about freemason

You don't know anything but you're parading in this thread even bringing irrelevant post to deviate from the OP

Well if you don't know anything about Freemasons, this thread is enlighten enough

so for you to have quoted me means you're not truly looking for what people will say about the topic of discussion! wink

If you're very intelligent as you usually claim, you'll know I didn't quote you based on topic of discussion but your by force attachee to name "CHRISTIAN" you and your organization claimed to be polluted and hated by Jehovah grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I personally don't have any business with you

And I don't remember giving you any contract agreement to sign, or do I?

so it's been you always running after me even when you know i don't have any idea on what you're quoting me for!

How will you know what I quoted you for when you're not that intelligent? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I asked you about Ukraine to give you something to talk about because i know you just quoted me purposelessly! wink

Twisted lying liar mouth grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emusan:

You don't know anything but you're parading in this thread even bringing irrelevant post to deviate from the OP
Well if you don't know anything about Freemasons, this thread is enlighten enough
If you're very intelligent as you usually claim, you'll know I didn't quote you based on topic of discussion but your by force attachee to name "CHRISTIAN" you and your organization claimed to be polluted and hated by Jehovah grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
And I don't remember giving you any contract agreement to sign, or do I?
How will you know what I quoted you for when you're not that intelligent? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Twisted lying liar mouth grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

budaatum has cleared the air that OP is LYING! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply)

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66