Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87761 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funflipper:

Ukraine is on the winning side as long as kyiv is still under its control. Putin never envisaged the kind of resistance the Ukrainians are putting up.
Kyiv and kharkiv are been surrounded with no escape routes?
It does not look good

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Stale, Aridin no sabi him papa.

What’s stale?? Oh your father’s pic?? Yeah I understand you’re angry at him for not using a condom thereby bringing u into a whack family. Pls forgive him and accept his identity
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by omoloba123(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
juman:
Fake news.

There is no fake news anywhere, Putin's plan is not going well unless he restrategize, Ukrainians are doing his soldiers dirty.

watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZsuteJN6AM
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
clothingonline:
Destroy your enemy totally Ukrainian government

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Turkey shirts 4K
You must be in the wrong profession
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by tito44: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
There is no amount of propaganda that will stop Putin from protecting and defending his country from the western hyenas

Zombie. You are supporting Putin who is supporting the breakaway of the two republics from Ukraine, but the same you will abuse Igbos when they say they want their Biafra. Bloody head slamming hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

What’s stale?? Oh your father’s pic?? Yeah I understand you’re angry at him for not using a condom thereby bringing u into a whack family. Pls forgive him and accept his identity

Guy rest, you don use foam from your gutter mouth litter everywhere.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:
It's only on the media that Ukraine is winning this war. grin grin grin

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

You’re still making excuses for Putin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
justosee:

Can you write an above 1000 words article for me on how to install CCTV? I will pay you.
message me on Whatsapp
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Hezzyluv: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funflipper:

lol, with the combat tutorials being given to the russians by Ukrainians, Putin and his nairaland supporters like you now have a better understanding that there is a big difference between war games and real time combat.

@bold, If you no be olodo, u read 2ru my comment carefully, you go see say I no dey support wetin Putin dey do undecided
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by neuf(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

Is zelensky fault

so the President of a country elected by the citizens who read and heard is manifesto before voting overwhelmingly for him aren't equipped to decide how the want their country to be?

the same citizens haven't once protested his decision to go West in alliance.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by cybriz82(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
It has never been Russia vs Ukraine...but Putin vs Ukraine...
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Its a lost battle for Putin. The war will ruin Russia in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by kissdabride: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
frog12:
PUTIN don win. his aims are being achieved. that's a real leader. he's telling the west, you mess with us, we'll mess with you !!
PUTIN don win. his aims are being achieved. that's a real leader. he's telling the west, you mess with us, we'll mess with you !!
I don't see any achievable thing here!!!
You fight at your backyard you said win....NO!!!

Putin is just a coward that you can even captured Ukraine for a day!!!!
She is no match to US.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by gamechanger547: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
DONETSK, February 27. /TASS/. The Donetsk People’s Militia has taken 17 Donbass communities, previously controlled by the Ukrainian army, the militia’s deputy chief, Eduard Basurin, said on Sunday.
"As of February 27, 2022, the DPR People's Militia liberated seventeen communities that had been previously under the control of the Ukrainian army: Pavlopol, Pishchevik, Viktorovka, Bogdanovka, Novognatovka, Nikolaevka, Rybinsk, Trudovskoye, Vasilievka, Prokhorovka, Starognatovka, Svobodnoye, Donskoye, Anadol, Andreyevka, Gnutovo and Granitnoye," he stated.
Basurin said that the DPR militia continued to liberate the Donetsk Region. It has just put under control the communities of Dmitrovka, Svobodnoye, Donskoye and Anadol.
"Our forces continue the operation to liberate the villages of Bugas, Kamenka and Volnovakha. Also, they take the necessary measures to ensure security and provide assistance to the civilian population. My message to the Ukrainian soldiers is this! Do remain human. You still have a chance to save your lives and get back to your families, if you voluntarily refuse to obey the criminal orders from your commanders and give up participation in hostilities," Basurin said.

The west and Ukraine have blocked all Media houses which narratives and outcome of the war are different from theirs but I still check BBC, CNN, DN, Al Jazeera to mention a few that are pro west and Ukraine, while I also check Tass and RT which are pro Russian. I also check that of India etc.

Cross-checking news gives one more insight rather than sticking to one sides updates because there are so many propaganda fake news on the conflict.

Imagine Ukraine claiming it killed 4,500 Russian Soldiers and lost 200 soldiers and civilians! whereas their hospitals are flooded with wounded soldiers and almost out of oxygen.

As per what I picked from all these updates is like the main Russian attack is yet start as Russian Soldiers are just probing Ukraine defenses.

Imagine 60,000 to 80,000 Russian Soldiers fighting 230,000 regular Ukraine soldiers + 400,000 reservist + armed civilians + volunteers.

the remaining Russian Soldiers 80,000 or a little higher are still at the border waiting to join the fight with more destructive weapons while the Ukrainian military are already using banned phosphorus filled in shells and rockets against the Russians..

Russian Tos 1 are yet to be deployed to the front line.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by OFFICIAL336: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Guyman02:
Too much western propaganda, Russia has not started real war with Ukraine
Yet they are activating their nuclear force.

grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by SirMichael1: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news

Oga, it's not Ukraine, Cyprus. Talk talk boy.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
message me on Whatsapp
name your price before we proceed to whatapps.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
I’m
YeyeGbami:

Guy rest, you don use foam from your gutter mouth litter everywhere.

Hmmmm... u must be from a family of epileptics for u to know about foaming from the mouth. So tell me more, how many of your family members foam from the mouth. Is daddy among??
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
neuf:

so the President of a country elected by the citizens who read and heard is manifesto before voting overwhelmingly for him aren't equipped to decide how the want their country to be?

the same citizens haven't once protested his decision to go West in alliance.
Exactly Putin is fighting a stupid war.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by derecho(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Your questions are legit but many of the Christians in those nations would do same.Missionaries have been doing this for Africa even before we embraced Christianity.
Besides, the common man in the West would start a protest that would force their government to intervene.
Good people are everywhere irrespective of Color
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Voldoz: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
neuf:

the US didn't persuade them. The agreement was signed by US, UK, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

why must everything be US fault?

People change their government, na CIA cause am.
Russia does something, it's the US fault

Bro I tire everytime the west, west , west I no just understand, as of person force Ukraine join NATO moreover they are fighting let them first bit one thing I know is in war there is no winner.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Action102(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Let's give peace a Chance
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:
I’m

Hmmmm... u must be from a family of epileptics for u to know about foaming from the mouth. So tell me more, how many of your family members foam from the mouth. Is daddy among??

Haha don’t cry , you hear.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by ogatboy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I see some nairalanders extremely jubilating from the bottom of their hearts over this latest news. Because, after the land of Ukraine goes completely desolate, they'll leave Nigeria and inherit the land of Ukrainn.

Because, Russians will retaliate and make the war go severe.

Only Putin wants this war. Russians don't want it
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Acidosis(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:

Have you ever seen an Ukrainian in Nigeria? Do they come here for study?
Why should they give a fxxk about us? We care about these foreigners because our people (blacks) consider these countries a second home. The number of Nigerians in Russia are enough to raise alarm and draw the attention of those back home. Why should the average Ukrainian care about a crisis in Unilag or Lasu? Dem get students here?

We even go as far as learning their language and writing their medical exams.

Summary of the matter is that we need them more than they need us so they can't give a fxxk. Which American will come here to write our NMA "Medical Exam"? cheesy cheesy

A few UK universities declared strike actions and it became a huge news in Nigeria. Why? Thousands of Nigerians study there. Some of them are your friends. Let ASUU strike for 7 years, the average Brit won't even know let alone give some f**KS.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by OFFICIAL336: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Russia used only 10% of their military personnel
Lies.

About 200,000 Russian personnel are in this war while Ukraine has a personnel strength of 196,000.

Russia has already used over two-thirds of that force (that is about 70%) yet nothi to show for it.

Death to tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
justosee:
name your price before we proceed to whatapps.
let's talk private.. sheybi just article on how to install CCTV?? Bro you don't need to pay me for that.. Google is your friend..

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Hezzyluv: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oscillator:
when Russia eventually wins the war, will they give you a plot of land in Kremlin.

People who support oddity are often always stupid logically.

If you read 2ru what I had written carefully, you'll know I don't support what Putin is doing, neither am I in support of war undecided
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chuksmonika:
youre right bro. Patriotism is born out of extreme love for one's country.

Most of our soldiers in the Army joined as a result of a lack of employment. They won't hesitate to back out if there is any external aggression, I.e: Another country attacking Nigeria.
Love is reciprocal. does Nigeria love it citizens?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by peacettw: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
War in the 21st century. What a shame.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by omoadeleye(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:
It's only on the media that Ukraine is winning this war. grin grin grin

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

So do you mean that Russia is just sacrificing their army for nothing?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Xeedorf: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine that's experiencing bombing attacks still have constant light while Nigeria that's shouting pray for Ukraine don't have light and fuel.

E sunkun ara yin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.