Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! (75856 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by ajailer(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
SugarPapi:

I dont believe in jazz but yes she does wear waist beads.

Out of curiosity, how does the jazz work? When did it start working? When she liked my picture? First time I set eyes on her?

Explains things to me. I'm pretty open minded about life.

As for getting my wife to come back, that's not happening soon. Due to how the country is going and some personal experiences she has stated that she will not be back soon. Actually after I flew her and the children there, she flew her mother in, some months later. I travel bi-annually to see them.

The jazz works in a very simple way, once you sleep with them with the waist bead on them, u will just forget ur family and your whole life will now start revolving around here. Meanwhile, your name would have been invoked on the bead. You go drop your last raba to please her and woe betides you that day she decides she has milked you enough and wants to leave you and d jazz never clear for your eyes, you go turn baby for her just to get her attention, in fact the man’s life will never be the same again until he goes for deliverance. Now everyone has hit their own spirit and our spirits strong pass themselves depending on how strong you are spiritually.

So like I said said earlier, there is a 80% chance that the bead is not an ordinary one. The times we are in now are seriously dangerous times bro. If I tell you the kind waka woman don take me waka, ppl here won’t believe my story but am talking from experience. For the bf you said whose video she showed you, I want to believe the guy is not in her past. Take it from me. The guy na her fall back plan when she don hammer from you.

These girls are dangerous, they will NEVER come clean to you no matter how much you love them.

Bro, just look for a way for your family to be around you always. Your situation in life has made you a prime target for ladies like that. Think about the extent our yahoo boys go to make money then you will know our ladies are capable of it too and even much more.

If you want to sleep with her hence forth cos I know you won’t be able to cut off from her for now, never sleep with her wearing any kind of bead.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Akinzola: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
oga.....
I no get anything to say, but look back before it's too late for you....
Rescue yourself from that mess, I'm not stopping you from eating, but eat with caution.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by HarunaWest(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
SugarPapi:
So... I'm 39/m, married with 3 beautiful kids. Wife and kids are abroad, while I'm gainfully employed here in Nigeria. This is my story -

I've always been a chilled introverted guy with almost zero worries. I'm committed to my work and my work is also committed to me, at least, I'm able to send a healthy amount to my wife and kids in the Queen's country, every month. As a 'Manchelor', this is my daily schedule - wake up, go to work, close late, get home, play PS, skype the fam, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I seldom have time for social media, but once in a while, I log into Facebook and IG to catchup with friends. This was the beginning of my dilemma.

December of last year, I was scrolling on my timeline when I got a notif. Someone had liked my picture. I clicked through her profile and saw this young pretty girl. Honestly, I did not exactly fancy her at first, but I reciprocated the like on one of her pictures and logged of to bed.

When I woke the next morning, she had followed me. I followed back and thanked her for the follow in her dms.

This damsel was around 6ft, pretty, fair and easy on the eyes. She did not have any revealing or tight fitting clothes on her profile so at the beginning, I could not exactly place her physique.

We started chatting that day and as satan will have it, one day, I got leave from work. It was an unfateful Friday so I invited her to a day out at The Palms. We ate , watched a movie then when I wanted to book a ride for her back home, she said she'd like to know my house.

Tbh, I thought this was quite forward and voiced it. I love my Wife dearly. I love my children as well. I would never do anything to deliberately hurt them so I turned down her offer and booked the ride. She stays at Yaba, I at LP1.

She entered her ride and I did not contact her again.

Well, hello next morning!

Her WhatsApp call woke me up. It was a Saturday so I was at home. We spoke at length, she thanked me for the previous day and told me to at least allow her pay me back. "This girl sef!" I thought to myself.

We got to know each other better across the phone in that singular call and I felt it in my soul that she was a genuine one... not an 'InMessage' girl. She was a student at UNILAG in her 300l, studying Accounting. She was a really homely girl, light spoken and very respectful.

It was not yet mid-day when her cab to my house was 10 minutes away.

She came in, looking like a queen. Jeeez! Remembering that day sends shivers down my spine. Thankfully, I leave in a building all to myself so there no prying eyes to call Mama omo SugarPapi in faraway Ireland. My security guy opened for them, she alighted and paid the cab herself. WAWU!

She came and hugged me, we held hands as I pulled her in. She had not fully entered my house when I swept her off her feet, our lips crushed together in intense canoodle. Her tongue was probing inside my mouth as mine hers. Before I could process what was happening, she went on her knees and I felt my soul leave my body.

By this time, I had still not seen her body, so I led her to my guest room and my God!

Brief history... before this day, I had always considered myself an 'ass guy'. Actually, the few guys I consider friends know me as an ass guy. I loved huge melons but 'the behind' gets me most of the time.

Dear NLers, this girl's bossoms where neither ginormous nor small. They were just the perfect size and they stood! My God they stood! Firmly in my face, begging, begging to be...

I'm a 39yo guy and I confess that I have never experienced sex like that till that day! She was so sensual, so soft, no rush, no wrong. She mounted and rode me that day till I came. It has never ever happened before... not even with my partner and my she can f*ck!

It took every fiber of my being not to cry like a child as she rode me with ease and finesse. It was not that type of riding where the girl tries to burst your kidneys or emasculate you. It was focused on just my shaft and its cap. At some point, I was afraid I will pass out.

Well, I came and then she did something I have never experienced... with c*m and all its shenanigans sipping out of me, she grabbed hold of my shaft in her mouth and started another round of MouthAction. The sensation started from the tip of my toes, traveled up my legs to my chest and in seconds, I could feel my soul leaving my body.

I had to quickly pull her off me before I pass out.

She laid down beside me, placing those firm, perky breasts on my chest. She brought her left hand up to my face, twirling my beards with her slender fingers then slid them down to my groin, massaging my baby factories with the slightest, most graceful touch ever. Honestly, I don't want to drag this longer than it needs to be.

We ordered some take out, went at it three more times and around 8pm she was on a ride home. I told her to send me her account for me to send her something for the weekend. She out rightly refused and also refused me paying for her transport. WTH?! Abi na mami water tins?

Well it's been three months now and I can't seem to let her go. I have never experienced sex the way she does it. I confess that I may be catching actual feelings for her. I see myself jealous when she receives a call from her male counterparts, she once showed me a video she made with her ex. I was so angry. When she noticed my demeanour, she came, sat on my naked groin and whispered in my ears - "he is in the past, THE PAST".

I have to come voice out my predicament because she is now taking space in my heart. I can't do this to my family.

Guys, how do I 'divorce' this girl?
HAhahah you are such a good story teller. However don't get hooked. Runs na runs. Chop and assume. Always reference your wife and kids whenever you are talking with her so she knows that she cant replace them. And keep a lil distance away from her. Call her lets say once a week and tell her you are very busy nowadays. Also see her once in 2 weeks as well. Follow this time table for peace to reign.Also she should cease meeting you at home. Respect the house, take her hotel or shortlets....Runs na runs, keep it outside. Open your big ear Ogbeni.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by FhucLyf: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Reggaemich:
what is the meaning LD marriages

The girl has put u in a loop(u will keep on begging for more)

Just cut ties with Her

Long Distance Marriages.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by FhucLyf: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
You never mentioned if the lady knew you were married or not. If she knows you're married and she still did that, then she has an ulterior motive.
Yeah I know some girls still go after married men, but this particular one is not normal.

Stay away from her if you can, try to get back into your normal routine before all these happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Reggaemich(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
FhucLyf:

Long Distance Marriages.
thanks
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by obo389(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing....
Sugarpapi wow just wow..so you really had to sugar coat and paint the occurence like it's some movie..what's this all about?
Well your problem is easy..tell your wife about what y've been doing.. apologise to her..call the same gal and tell her you no longer have interest in her and wouldn't want to have anything doin with her cos you are married..
After that cut her off your life and move on.. simple and easy or you can keep deceiving yourself..
Like for real?
He should tell his wife? shocked

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by SugarPapi: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
yomi007k:

So are you saying if she chooses to stay with you, you don't mind letting your wife go?

You don't need to answer this in public.

She can't replace my wife. Also, I cant leave her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by SugarPapi: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajailer:

The jazz works in a very simple way, once you sleep with them with the waist bead on them, u will just forget ur family and your whole life will now start revolving around here. Meanwhile, your name would have been invoked on the bead. You go drop your last raba to please her and woe betides you that day she decides she has milked you enough and wants to leave you and d jazz never clear for your eyes, you go turn baby for her just to get her attention, in fact the man’s life will never be the same again until he goes for deliverance. Now everyone has hit their own spirit and our spirits strong pass themselves depending on how strong you are spiritually.

So like I said said earlier, there is a 80% chance that the bead is not an ordinary one. The times we are in now are seriously dangerous times bro. If I tell you the kind waka woman don take me waka, ppl here won’t believe my story but am talking from experience. For the bf you said whose video she showed you, I want to believe the guy is not in her past. Take it from me. The guy na her fall back plan when she don hammer from you.

These girls are dangerous, they will NEVER come clean to you no matter how much you love them.

Bro, just look for a way for your family to be around you always. Your situation in life has made you a prime target for ladies like that. Think about the extent our yahoo boys go to make money then you will know our ladies are capable of it too and even much more.

If you want to sleep with her hence forth cos I know you won’t be able to cut off from her for now, never sleep with her wearing any kind of bead.

Hmmm... bro this is a tough sell.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by SugarPapi: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Blissbath:
Tell her that you are married

She knows

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by flokii: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
@OP How would you feel knowing your wife is cheating where she is?.. that girl had a game plan all along and you fell for it.
I just hope your case won't be like that of Super Tv CEO that Chidinma killed. They are both Unilag girls and look very homely according to you but alas, very deadly.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Ochason(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
SugarPapi:
So... I'm 39/m, married with 3 beautiful kids. Wife and kids are abroad, while I'm gainfully employed here in Nigeria. This is my story -

I've always been a chilled introverted guy with almost zero worries. I'm committed to my work and my work is also committed to me, at least, I'm able to send a healthy amount to my wife and kids in the Queen's country, every month. As a 'Manchelor', this is my daily schedule - wake up, go to work, close late, get home, play PS, skype the fam, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I seldom have time for social media, but once in a while, I log into Facebook and IG to catchup with friends. This was the beginning of my dilemma.

December of last year, I was scrolling on my timeline when I got a notif. Someone had liked my picture. I clicked through her profile and saw this young pretty girl. Honestly, I did not exactly fancy her at first, but I reciprocated the like on one of her pictures and logged of to bed.

When I woke the next morning, she had followed me. I followed back and thanked her for the follow in her dms.

This damsel was around 6ft, pretty, fair and easy on the eyes. She did not have any revealing or tight fitting clothes on her profile so at the beginning, I could not exactly place her physique.

We started chatting that day and as satan will have it, one day, I got leave from work. It was an unfateful Friday so I invited her to a day out at The Palms. We ate , watched a movie then when I wanted to book a ride for her back home, she said she'd like to know my house.

Tbh, I thought this was quite forward and voiced it. I love my Wife dearly. I love my children as well. I would never do anything to deliberately hurt them so I turned down her offer and booked the ride. She stays at Yaba, I at LP1.

Her WhatsApp call woke me up. It was a Saturday so I was at home. We spoke at length, she thanked me for the previous day and told me to at least allow her pay me back. "This girl sef!" I thought to myself.

We got to know each other better across the phone in that singular call and I felt it in my soul that she was a genuine one... not an 'InMessage' girl. She was a student at UNILAG in her 300l, studying Accounting. She was a really homely girl, light spoken and very respectful.

She came in, looking like a queen. Jeeez! Remembering that day sends shivers down my spine. Thankfully, I leave in a building all to myself so there no prying eyes to call Mama omo SugarPapi in faraway Ireland. My security guy opened for them, she alighted and paid the cab herself. WAWU!

She came and hugged me, we held hands as I pulled her in. She had not fully entered my house when I swept her off her feet, our lips crushed together in intense canoodle. Her tongue was probing inside my mouth as mine hers. Before I could process what was happening, she went on her knees and I felt my soul leave my body.

By this time, I had still not seen her body, so I led her to my guest room and my God!

Brief history... before this day, I had always considered myself an 'ass guy'. Actually, the few guys I consider friends know me as an ass guy. I loved huge melons but 'the behind' gets me most of the time.

Dear NLers, this girl's bossoms where neither ginormous nor small. They were just the perfect size and they stood! My God they stood! Firmly in my face, begging, begging to be...

I'm a 39yo guy and I confess that I have never experienced sex like that till that day! She was so sensual, so soft, no rush, no wrong. She mounted and rode me that day till I came. It has never ever happened before... not even with my partner and my she can f*ck!

It took every fiber of my being not to cry like a child as she rode me with ease and finesse. It was not that type of riding where the girl tries to burst your kidneys or emasculate you. It was focused on just my shaft and its cap. At some point, I was afraid I will pass out.

Well, I came and then she did something I have never experienced... with c*m and all its shenanigans sipping out of me, she grabbed hold of my shaft in her mouth and started another round of MouthAction. The sensation started from the tip of my toes, traveled up my legs to my chest and in seconds, I could feel my soul leaving my body.

She laid down beside me, placing those firm, perky breasts on my chest. She brought her left hand up to my face, twirling my beards with her slender fingers then slid them down to my groin, massaging my baby factories with the slightest, most graceful touch ever. Honestly, I don't want to drag this longer than it needs to be.

We ordered some take out, went at it three more times and around 8pm she was on a ride home. I told her to send me her account for me to send her something for the weekend. She out rightly refused and also refused me paying for her transport. WTH?! Abi na mami water tins?

Well it's been three months now and I can't seem to let her go. I have never experienced sex the way she does it. I confess that I may be catching actual feelings for her. I see myself jealous when she receives a call from her male counterparts, she once showed me a video she made with her ex. I was so angry. When she noticed my demeanour, she came, sat on my naked groin and whispered in my ears - "he is in the past, THE PAST".

I have to come voice out my predicament because she is now taking space in my heart. I can't do this to my family.

Her kayamata worked on u wella. Jus get her angry tell her that ur wife is angry with u. And that she is threaten to divorce u. Pay her off. And den stay away from her. Remind ursef again that ur married and that ur type don't cheat on their wife. Think of ur children if they finds out about this how disappointed they will be about u. I know it won't be easy but u av to condition ur mind again that ur wife is the best ,that ur wife is more beautiful than her. Maybe u av to move out of ur house and stay in a friends place for sometimes maybe 2or 3wks it will help u calm ur mind down towards her. Ask God for forgiveness den forgive ursef. Don't worry everything will be fine sir.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by IceColdVeins(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
I’m kinda in your shoes on the LD marriage thingy that you highlighted.
I’m a very goodlooking and comfortable guy (getting into lady’s pants is always a walk over) and I must tell you I have done pretty well in keeping these girls at bay. I have a golden rule (no matter how good the sex was, I must not meet her for more than two times. And I had stuck to this rule ever since, All I do his meet up, bang and if I can’t get enough, I bang again and discard. No third chances)
This simply keeps me emotionally connected to my lover always.

You have to change your mentality and start seeing yourself as the price and seeing dem ho’s as reward.....that will shift the power to your side and let you easily discard these ho’s.

The RedPill is Golden.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Slynation(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
You that flew your wife and kids oversees, I wonder how you intend to solve the konjical aspects in your marriage...!!

The way you even explained the sexcapade got me wishing to be your position right now...grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Frenzy01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing....
Sugarpapi wow just wow..so you really had to sugar coat and paint the occurence like it's some movie..what's this all about?
Well your problem is easy..tell your wife about what y've been doing.. apologise to her..call the same gal and tell her you no longer have interest in her and wouldn't want to have anything doin with her cos you are married..
After that cut her off your life and move on.. simple and easy or you can keep deceiving yourself..

Bros...you be fool seh. Make e tell him wife grin grin grin... Which kind mumu advice you dey always give. Chaii

7 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Frenzy01(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajailer:

This is bullish!t... Stop believing all this crap. Op was simply encapsulated in the wild and sweet s*x he gets from her. His loniness and the absence of his wife also aggravated the matter. This is pure infatuation, nothing like jazz here

8 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Hartugrin27(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
SugarPapi:

Sir, my instinct doesn't lie to me at all..
The babe is a good player..she has already know your weaking point .
She will tear u apart, make u regret knowing her..if she's tru with you, u will understand the word "beware of young LovePeddler lady"
Sir, what u also have toward the lady is not love buh lust ....
I'll advice u to let go now for your own gud..cut off ya communication with her n also tell ya gateman never to let her in
U have a wife n 3kids over deir in foreign country n u re here messing with Nigeria ladies...
Either she use kayamanta or not, ya problem is that u let the sex took over ya brain, your future n your plans
Pls, don't let dis lady ruin ya future, your aims in life, d future of ya kids , family n loves one
If u think say na her pussy sweet Pas, na lie...pussy still dey..if na lie, try another babe ..u go understand...
Buh pls, stay off...
My instinct doesn't lie to me
If u don't cut her off now, she will ruin ya life, business n u gonna commit suicide soon...
Control ya dick sir

10 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by CoronaVirusPro: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Who read all should please summarize
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by pickatyouu: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
All this simping stories sef
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by sonofElElyon: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:
Ps, I understand a majority would think this is some made up story seeing as I opened the account today. I have been an unregistered member of this platform but the issue with this babe is getting to a head. I can't think, can't focus at work, can't do anything at all.

All I think of is her. I can't ask my friends for help, they're way too close to my wife and someone might spill. Pastor, etc are out of the equation. It's you guys I can turn to, so I need those who have been in my shoes to suggest ways to get over this girl.

Pss, I tried deleting her contacts, blocked her on IG, Whatsapp, etc. After 2 days, I unblocked her and when she asked, I feigned some phony excuse.

Help me!

Mills and Boon

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don't know why, but most stories on nairaland seem like movie scenes....

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Pascopele: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
smiley
Firstly you are human and have needs,
Secondly, why leave your wife abroad and stay here alone, It quite dangerous
Thirdly, is it forbidden to marry more than one wife

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Karleb(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Polygamy is legal in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by sonofElElyon: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
ajailer:

You spoilt everything with thatclosing advice..

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by VlamesIffect(f): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
The power of pu.s.s.y never fails...or does it?....sugarpapi

Ride on abeg....There are very few moments in life where we get to experience stuffs like this... enjoy it while it last...cos one day e go end.....

I have been there.... trust me... it's unreal... unbelievable but it is what it is.....no let small pikin fear enter your mind....at the same no carry am for head...know say na for a while...

Pro tip:....no ever let the girl know any of your close associates NEVER....only give her cash or cheque...no transfers from your bank to hers....play safe...play smart... enjoy the ride...still take care of your wife & kids (,very important).... Enjoy it while it lasts....& Make sure you have the most nasty & dirty f.u.cks...

7 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Born2conquer: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackbelly:
After posting broad daylight porn under the camouflage of seeking advice, now ask yourself, do you truly need help?
I seriously doubt!
I swear ehn, I dey read story, prick dey hard
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by kay29000(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is super story...the life of strife and sorrow.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by do4luv14(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
can someone summarize pls....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.