Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! (75849 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by victorazy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:
Ps, I understand a majority would think this is some made up story seeing as I opened the account today. I have been an unregistered member of this platform but the issue with this babe is getting to a head. I can't think, can't focus at work, can't do anything at all.

All I think of is her. I can't ask my friends for help, they're way too close to my wife and someone might spill. Pastor, etc are out of the equation. It's you guys I can turn to, so I need those who have been in my shoes to suggest ways to get over this girl.

Pss, I tried deleting her contacts, blocked her on IG, Whatsapp, etc. After 2 days, I unblocked her and when she asked, I feigned some phony excuse.

Help me!

grin my guy grin

Ask her if she get friend grin

Your guy is interesting from Abj grin
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by AdedoyinO(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
You don jam Karachika. Just kiss your wife and children goodbye.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by SaturnNick(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
6 feet tall? Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by redbottles(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmm, if your story is actually real, I may have a solution for you. Send me a message.
SugarPapi:

Irony is, this is a real story, my story and my current predicament. I could not help describe in detail the origin of the conundrum because that's what I do for a living. I write.

If you're circumspect enough and we relate well here, I may invite you over one weekend and you will see things yourself.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Irony is, this is a real story, my story and my current predicament. I could not help describe in detail the origin of the conundrum because that's what I do for a living. I write.

If you're circumspect enough and we relate well here, I may invite you over one weekend and you will see things yourself.

Its doesn't matter if we believe u or not, just be careful a girl that came in so soft and easy may be a python,her stepping in is just too good to be true, like u mention she like a picture of URS when she's even yet to follow u on ur page, it's clear it a bait she set for u,and she was right that u will fall into hook... Be careful man
I pray GOD help u figure this out.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Blesyn22(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Either you or your family abroad relocate because the distance between you and your family necessitated the companionship feeling in you.

Secondly make it clear to the said lady that you are no longer feeling comfortable with the relationship and you want out.

As you've rightly described, the fear of your wife is the beginning of wisdom for you. Open up your predicament to your wife through a proxy who would beg her on your behalf while doing the same(It's important she hear it from your mouth;it's a sign of respect).

If you can do all these and ask God for forgiveness, everything should be alright. Pray and work.

Shotiye ee...
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by BORNSTUNNER(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmm, this is an incredibly honest story, an introverted guy with a wife and kids far away from you. My honest advice to you is just do not get entangled too much, definitely, you would fall in love with any type of girl who knows how to ride you well, but for the sake of your home(family), you need to disentangle yourself from the love web and see it as a fling which you should fight hard to run away from. There is no love here Man, family first over everything, you got to be very careful Bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by sleekman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Guy that babe has you in a bottle. She no do juju Na just psychology. She's met a JJC basically so she's preparing her meal. When she's done nobody go tell you. You are a big mumu. I'll advice you to get other gumbodi babes to first break your addiction to her or you tell your wife to come home and practice and teach your wife what you have illegally acquired that's assuming your wife hasn't mastered the art more than you. Look for a very very cute hottie and chase her until your mind is neutral.
SugarPapi:
So... I'm 39/m, married with 3 beautiful kids. Wife and kids are abroad, while I'm gainfully employed here in Nigeria. This is my story -

I've always been a chilled introverted guy with almost zero worries. I'm committed to my work and my work is also committed to me, at least, I'm able to send a healthy amount to my wife and kids in the Queen's country, every month. As a 'Manchelor', this is my daily schedule - wake up, go to work, close late, get home, play PS, skype the fam, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I seldom have time for social media, but once in a while, I log into Facebook and IG to catchup with friends. This was the beginning of my dilemma.

December of last year, I was scrolling on my timeline when I got a notif. Someone had liked my picture. I clicked through her profile and saw this young pretty girl. Honestly, I did not exactly fancy her at first, but I reciprocated the like on one of her pictures and logged of to bed.

When I woke the next morning, she had followed me. I followed back and thanked her for the follow in her dms.

This damsel was around 6ft, pretty, fair and easy on the eyes. She did not have any revealing or tight fitting clothes on her profile so at the beginning, I could not exactly place her physique.

We started chatting that day and as satan will have it, one day, I got leave from work. It was an unfateful Friday so I invited her to a day out at The Palms. We ate , watched a movie then when I wanted to book a ride for her back home, she said she'd like to know my house.

Tbh, I thought this was quite forward and voiced it. I love my Wife dearly. I love my children as well. I would never do anything to deliberately hurt them so I turned down her offer and booked the ride. She stays at Yaba, I at LP1.

She entered her ride and I did not contact her again.

Well, hello next morning!

Her WhatsApp call woke me up. It was a Saturday so I was at home. We spoke at length, she thanked me for the previous day and told me to at least allow her pay me back. "This girl sef!" I thought to myself.

We got to know each other better across the phone in that singular call and I felt it in my soul that she was a genuine one... not an 'InMessage' girl. She was a student at UNILAG in her 300l, studying Accounting. She was a really homely girl, light spoken and very respectful.

It was not yet mid-day when her cab to my house was 10 minutes away.

She came in, looking like a queen. Jeeez! Remembering that day sends shivers down my spine. Thankfully, I leave in a building all to myself so there no prying eyes to call Mama omo SugarPapi in faraway Ireland. My security guy opened for them, she alighted and paid the cab herself. WAWU!

She came and hugged me, we held hands as I pulled her in. She had not fully entered my house when I swept her off her feet, our lips crushed together in intense canoodle. Her tongue was probing inside my mouth as mine hers. Before I could process what was happening, she went on her knees and I felt my soul leave my body.

By this time, I had still not seen her body, so I led her to my guest room and my God!

Brief history... before this day, I had always considered myself an 'ass guy'. Actually, the few guys I consider friends know me as an ass guy. I loved huge melons but 'the behind' gets me most of the time.

Dear NLers, this girl's bossoms where neither ginormous nor small. They were just the perfect size and they stood! My God they stood! Firmly in my face, begging, begging to be...

I'm a 39yo guy and I confess that I have never experienced sex like that till that day! She was so sensual, so soft, no rush, no wrong. She mounted and rode me that day till I came. It has never ever happened before... not even with my partner and my she can f*ck!

It took every fiber of my being not to cry like a child as she rode me with ease and finesse. It was not that type of riding where the girl tries to burst your kidneys or emasculate you. It was focused on just my shaft and its cap. At some point, I was afraid I will pass out.

I had to quickly pull her off me before I pass out.

We ordered some take out, went at it three more times and around 8pm she was on a ride home. I told her to send me her account for me to send her something for the weekend. She out rightly refused and also refused me paying for her transport. WTH?! Abi na mami water tins?

Well it's been three months now and I can't seem to let her go. I have never experienced sex the way she does it. I confess that I may be catching actual feelings for her. I see myself jealous when she receives a call from her male counterparts, she once showed me a video she made with her ex. I was so angry. When she noticed my demeanour, she came, sat on my naked groin and whispered in my ears - "he is in the past, THE PAST".

I have to come voice out my predicament because she is now taking space in my heart. I can't do this to my family.

Guys, how do I 'divorce' this girl?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Dgodfada: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:
So... I'm 39/m, married with 3 beautiful kids. Wife and kids are abroad, while I'm gainfully employed here in Nigeria. This is my story -

I've always been a chilled introverted guy with almost zero worries. I'm committed to my work and my work is also committed to me, at least, I'm able to send a healthy amount to my wife and kids in the Queen's country, every month. As a 'Manchelor', this is my daily schedule - wake up, go to work, close late, get home, play PS, skype the fam, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I seldom have time for social media, but once in a while, I log into Facebook and IG to catchup with friends. This was the beginning of my dilemma.

December of last year, I was scrolling on my timeline when I got a notif. Someone had liked my picture. I clicked through her profile and saw this young pretty girl. Honestly, I did not exactly fancy her at first, but I reciprocated the like on one of her pictures and logged of to bed.

When I woke the next morning, she had followed me. I followed back and thanked her for the follow in her dms.

This damsel was around 6ft, pretty, fair and easy on the eyes. She did not have any revealing or tight fitting clothes on her profile so at the beginning, I could not exactly place her physique.

We started chatting that day and as satan will have it, one day, I got leave from work. It was an unfateful Friday so I invited her to a day out at The Palms. We ate , watched a movie then when I wanted to book a ride for her back home, she said she'd like to know my house.

Tbh, I thought this was quite forward and voiced it. I love my Wife dearly. I love my children as well. I would never do anything to deliberately hurt them so I turned down her offer and booked the ride. She stays at Yaba, I at LP1.

Her WhatsApp call woke me up. It was a Saturday so I was at home. We spoke at length, she thanked me for the previous day and told me to at least allow her pay me back. "This girl sef!" I thought to myself.

We got to know each other better across the phone in that singular call and I felt it in my soul that she was a genuine one... not an 'InMessage' girl. She was a student at UNILAG in her 300l, studying Accounting. She was a really homely girl, light spoken and very respectful.

She came in, looking like a queen. Jeeez! Remembering that day sends shivers down my spine. Thankfully, I leave in a building all to myself so there no prying eyes to call Mama omo SugarPapi in faraway Ireland. My security guy opened for them, she alighted and paid the cab herself. WAWU!

She came and hugged me, we held hands as I pulled her in. She had not fully entered my house when I swept her off her feet, our lips crushed together in intense canoodle. Her tongue was probing inside my mouth as mine hers. Before I could process what was happening, she went on her knees and I felt my soul leave my body.

By this time, I had still not seen her body, so I led her to my guest room and my God!

Brief history... before this day, I had always considered myself an 'ass guy'. Actually, the few guys I consider friends know me as an ass guy. I loved huge melons but 'the behind' gets me most of the time.

Dear NLers, this girl's bossoms where neither ginormous nor small. They were just the perfect size and they stood! My God they stood! Firmly in my face, begging, begging to be...

I'm a 39yo guy and I confess that I have never experienced sex like that till that day! She was so sensual, so soft, no rush, no wrong. She mounted and rode me that day till I came. It has never ever happened before... not even with my partner and my she can f*ck!

It took every fiber of my being not to cry like a child as she rode me with ease and finesse. It was not that type of riding where the girl tries to burst your kidneys or emasculate you. It was focused on just my shaft and its cap. At some point, I was afraid I will pass out.

We ordered some take out, went at it three more times and around 8pm she was on a ride home. I told her to send me her account for me to send her something for the weekend. She out rightly refused and also refused me paying for her transport. WTH?! Abi na mami water tins?

Well it's been three months now and I can't seem to let her go. I have never experienced sex the way she does it. I confess that I may be catching actual feelings for her. I see myself jealous when she receives a call from her male counterparts, she once showed me a video she made with her ex. I was so angry. When she noticed my demeanour, she came, sat on my naked groin and whispered in my ears - "he is in the past, THE PAST".

I have to come voice out my predicament because she is now taking space in my heart. I can't do this to my family.

Story story story!
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Jeffersonagain(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
You write well and your story made a very interesting read.

I think you are too rational to take the kind of heartlessly drastic measure that ending this kind of entanglement requires.

But end it will, I believe; from her own side.
At the point of saturation she will notice your dilemma and because she is not the type to play the second fiddle, she will ease you out, in her own way, at her own pace.

You want to be very careful of the possibilityof a blackmail though. Her kind are either totally benevolent or absolutely otherwise. And there isnoway of knowing before they begin acting.

Good luck

SugarPapi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Sheyizzy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
blesdman:

What u have said is very correct. U are in Nigeria, wife lives abroad is a 21st century marriage scam. Otherwise, run ur things while in Nigeria. First law, don't allow such ladies to know to ur house. 2nd, let ur family come back to Nigeria or u meet them there. Long distance marriages are openly or hybrid-ly polyamorous.
#sugarpapi, fuk the bitch one more time, and in the process,intentionally cut loose the stupid waist beads, if she gets mad at you for doing that, let your instincts lead you.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:
Ps, I understand a majority would think this is some made up story seeing as I opened the account today. I have been an unregistered member of this platform but the issue with this babe is getting to a head. I can't think, can't focus at work, can't do anything at all.

All I think of is her. I can't ask my friends for help, they're way too close to my wife and someone might spill. Pastor, etc are out of the equation. It's you guys I can turn to, so I need those who have been in my shoes to suggest ways to get over this girl.

Pss, I tried deleting her contacts, blocked her on IG, Whatsapp, etc. After 2 days, I unblocked her and when she asked, I feigned some phony excuse.

Help me!
You have no conscience, I blame your wife for agreeing to live separately from you,what was she thinking when she took that decision?
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

First question you should ask yourself is how and where did she learn all these skills? That's number one. Secondly, why did she refuse the money even when you asked? It is because she has a bigger plan. She is a go getter and you are just an average man enjoying sex madly without understanding the consequences. A smart player or Redpiller will understand right away and moderate the show. The girl is a pro who can smell a naive guy from afar and she is calmly milking you for all you are worth. Very soon, you will run into a serious issues with her, blackmail, unwanted pregnancy or diseases.

There is no point warning you because I am very sure that you can't control yourself right now.

May God help you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Bimpe29: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi, you have seen the light then find the way.

Call the lustful relationship quit and sin no more.

What makes you vulnerable is absence of your family, the earlier you recognize that as a threat the better it's for you.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by schumastic(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Help me!

JUST GO AND WATCH FAMILY MAN, TRUST ME IT WILL REALLY HELP YOU OUT IN THIS. JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND WATCH THE MOVIE AND YOU MIGHT SEE YOURSELF IN THAT GUY IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by mayowascholar(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
I second etel124 advice for you bro.Best regards
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Nicerazor(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is a setup bruv. You just fell. Now your wife don catch you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Charisma01: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Help me!

Bros call this girl and tell her your wife has heard about your affair, that someone must have seen you 2 and spilled the beans.
That in fact, she's on a flight back to Nigeria and her family are threatening you.
Tell her say its bye bye, that you will rather save your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by SILVERLINES: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

the babe pussy and her horse riding got you crazy. We'll be the man and get the final answer to yourself, to break your home is the worst and regrettable thing you will do. Remember mostly Satan send these set of people to go round breaking homes and cos some trouble, when your wife find this shit out and issues arise you will see this girl leaving your life to the worst.

Bro be the man and have the final say to something good in your life

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by vince96w2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Marry them both.. angry
In one you have sex that u never had..
In two you have kids..
Life is short..enjoy your self you wonderful novelist of lustful desires.... cool
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
franchasng:
As a married man, if you must cheat on your wife, don't ever date any girl for more than 2 weeks.

In fact, don't see any girl more than twice. Keeping a permanent mistress as a married man is a recipe for disaster

If you can't be a playboy that do one two and off they go, then don't cheat on your wife as a married man grin
Truth u told man
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by viqSmallz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

She can't replace my wife. Also, I cant leave her.

Lol. You will be forced to leave your wife eventually. A time will come when you have to choose.

You are already comparing sex with her to that of your wife. That's how it starts.

Run and run. Proximity makes it harder to let go. Run and run brother.

I have had an experience.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Optimistguy1969: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

With the girl present?
I don't understand
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Fame1309(f): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Bro, I know. I honestly want to let her go, but at this point, I know I've fallen for her. She ticks everything I want in a woman. It's serious self restraint and the thoughts of my family that have kept me from committing beyond what I've already done.
then marry her as second wife!ur happiness should be ur priority.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by ajailer(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
sonofElElyon:

You spoilt everything with thatclosing advice..

His withdrawal from this lady can’t be suddenly for him based on what he has written so far, niggar wey dey talk say he fit marry the lady sef. So for me o, while he plots his exit from this daughter of eve he can at least start being on guard.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by CCC2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Can i rent her for a night?
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

With the girl present?
I don't understand

Good question
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by phemmyfour: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

You're playing with fire and you will still get burnt. Just don't give your innocent wife STDs whenever she comes around

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Ademoore07(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
In summary, u had been jazzed. Look for any strong baba that can help u out.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Optimistguy1969: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Let her go!
She will ruin your marriage.
You will regret this if you continue.
Please shun adultery.
SugarPapi:

You say 'cut her off' like it's hot knife through bread.

If if were this easy sir, I would not seek help here. I would have done it myself before things got to where they are now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.