Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] (5051 Views)

Look At What Dîck Did To Her [Picture] / +18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture] / Is It A Crime If I Do This To Her [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
She said she wants to come and you said, "Okay, come over."

She came and you gave her one of your ATMs to go to the market to buy things to cook two pots of soup. She withdrew 11k and bought what she needed — including a crate of egg and catfish.

She came back and gave you the 500 Naira change left. (Things are freaking expensive here. This place and a certain place in Bayelsa are the two most expensive places to buy foodstuff in Nigeria).

She did all the cooking and you guys ate together, watched BBC to see what's happening in Ukraine, etc.

The next day, in the evening, she dressed and and said she wants to go, then remembered she hadn't washed the plate she used in the afternoon.

She entered the kitchen and immediately, you heard a loud noise from the kitchen.

See the outcome below. Four plates gone in four seconds. This is not the first, second, or third time. What will you do? After you've answered, I will tell you what I did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Candidlady: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
smiley

the optician

EYElegend

Just break her waist too... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by ImahGabi22(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
If she's been doing this for a while, it's obvious she knows what she's doing and has an agenda.

What I'll do is question her agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by chukwuibuipob: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
sad Some liquid soap are slippery.. Nobody's above mistake.. Overlook it

Suppose u aren't at home when it happen,she'll dispose it sharp

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by EmptyGarden(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
10k no fit carry a pot of soup these days, she'd be a genius to roll out two pots with 10k. As for the plates, she's probably used to dishwasher grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

the optician

EYElegend

With what?
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
EmptyGarden:
10k no fit carry a pot of soup these days, she'd be a genius to roll out two pots with 10k. As for the plates, she's probably used to dishwasher grin
Small soup, not burial quantity.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Shalommy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

the optician
EYElegend

Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by EmptyGarden(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
iLegendd:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by rickpat(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
maybe she loses concentration while doing dishes...* I don't know mehn*..Just ask her why she ain't careful with dishes
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Candidlady: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
iLegendd:
With what?

a Pen Is for what?
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

a Pen Is for what?
Writing and signing endorsement deal.

So, explain in a layman's language what you mean. I'm too naive to decipher.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
She is too careless. She should stop coming to your house.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by illicit(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kill her
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by sparkle6(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let me get this straight, you gave your ATM card and pin to a girl to go shopping?

Lol. You are in for something shocking later.

I hope it's not your main card sha else, you are just inviting trouble to yourself.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
iLegendd:

She came and you gave her one of your ATMs to go to the market to buy things to cook two pots of soup. She withdrew 11k and bought what she needed — including a crate of egg and catfish.

She came back and gave you the 500 Naira change left. (Things are freaking expensive here. This place and a certain place in Bayelsa are the two most expensive places to buy foodstuff in Nigeria).

She did all the cooking and you guys ate together, watched BBC to see what's happening in Ukraine, etc.

The next day, in the evening, she dressed and and said she wants to go, then remembered she hadn't washed the plate she used in the afternoon.

She entered the kitchen and immediately, you heard a loud noise from the kitchen.

See the outcome below. Four plates gone in four seconds. This is not the first, second, or third time. What will you do? After you've answered, I will tell you what I did.

what places are these
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2022
9182736455O1999:

what places are these
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2022
rickpat:
maybe she loses concentration while doing dishes...* I don't know mehn*..Just ask her why she ain't careful with dishes
I guess. I will.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2022
angelfallz:
She is too careless. She should stop coming to your house.
An atom of that.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2022
illicit:
Kill her
I'm not a Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2022
She has been doing it for long? Smh!.

Sha jokingly tell her that if such ever happens again she would use her money to replace it.

And be serious bout it.

Country hard gan, even for abroad if you break any breakable thing,they go use one eye look yah.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by gozzlin: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2022
You live in Bonny too? Gimme your house address. I want to check somefing.

BTW, ain't no big deal about breaking plates. Just replace the gaddem cheap plates.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Tony142: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2022
iLegendd:

It will be hard to tell her bluntly that she will pay, except u said it with humor and she knows u are joking, It seems she didn't have broken plate at home, she is used to washing her rubber plates at home so when she was washing your plate she unconsciously thought it was her rubber plate she usually wash at home so she was not be careful, why?...because she is used to washing rubber plate at home, also 4 plate at once? She is not a wife material, I will not give her transport fair when she is going home that will be her punishment cool
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by podium(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Nawaoooooo, 10k for two pot of soup... This life no balance... Where I dey even managed 2k for a pot of soup, like dat of birthday celebration.. somebody is using 10k for 2 pot of soup not even for naming ceremony.... Oluwa pick my calls

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Sheddy5(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Tony142:

It will be hard to tell her bluntly that she will pay, except u said it with humor and she knows u are joking, It seems she didn't have broken plate at home, she is used to washing her rubber plates at home so when she was washing your plate she unconsciously thought it was her rubber plate she usually wash at home so she was not be careful, why?...because she is used to washing rubber plate at home, also 4 plate at once? She is not a wife material, I will not give her transport fair when she is going home that will be her punishment cool
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Popjoan1: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2022
iLegendd:
Writing and signing endorsement deal.

So, explain in a layman's language what you mean. I'm too native to decipher.
lol
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Popjoan1: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not a Funeral man.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by suicidesheep: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2022
gozzlin:
You live in Bonny too? Gimme your house address. I want to check somefing.

BTW, ain't no big deal about breaking plates. Just replace the gaddem cheap plates.

So he should encourage her carelessly, plates are cheap yes, but 4 plates at once. If na pikin, her mama no go beat am.

Tell her to be more careful next time, from plates it might turn to tv next

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2022
The lady is possed. Just replace the plates, get a good padlock and lock up all breakable plates and utensils inside your cupboard. Before she comes visiting next, get her a #100 rubber plate and #50 rubber cup, make them permanently hers. if she likes make she vex. Better still let her bring plates from her home. Mind you; always wash your breakable plates your self aftermeal.
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2022
iLegendd:
even at that sef, to cook two pots of soup, buy a crate of egg and catfish for 10.5k is magical.

According to u, its one of the most expensive places in Bayelsa.
My cousin came to my house, cooked a pot of soup for 7k, though the soup is rich with snails and prawn but that food no gree pass my throat when I remember say I fit cook a cheaper pot of soup for 4-5k and e go last me for 5days
Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Philip4564(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
podium:
Nawaoooooo, 10k for two pot of soup... This life no balance... Where I dey even managed 2k for a pot of soup, like dat of birthday celebration.. somebody is using 10k for 2 pot of soup not even for naming ceremony.... Oluwa pick my calls
life no balance

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] by Kingcalls: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Buy new plates

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious / Annoying Things People Do On BBM / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.