Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) (637 Views)

Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Marvellsmart(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Your Siblings And Parents Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility — Reno Omokri Tells Married Women “Dear wife, Your husband is not irresponsible because he refuses to carry your siblings and your parents welfare on his head. Rather, it is your father and mother who are HIGHLY irresponsible for collecting bride price and still want your husband to collect bills! The ideal situation is for your husband to use his money to care for you and your children. However, if he has extra, then he should invest for the future, not on your parents and siblings. Marry and leave your father’s house. Don’t extend your father’s house to your husband’s house!”

5 Likes

Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Bluntguy: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
He is not just a table shaker, he is also a home breaker.
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Goldbw122(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
I think everyone should be united not discriminated out or segmented out
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Michelle70(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by stunnert(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
I totally agree with him on this.
I still don't understand why a woman's family will try to turn their daughter's husband to their poverty eradication scheme if it ain't madness of the highest order, I mean can't the family work and provide for their selves.
The other day my neighbor was telling me how he was going through the same shiiiii and I asked him if any of his wife family was handicapped and he answered 'no' then I told him to ignore anymore billing from them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
He isn’t entirely wrong sha.
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
He’s right on this but he should also not expect any kind gestures from them since we all want to shine eyes
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Boogyman557: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN...

AFTER u don PAY BRIDE PRICE wey go REACH to BUY Land and BUILD house...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Jennyclay(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man talks too much. Always running his mouth like typewriter. This jobless man is just blabbing all over the internet.

I wonder how his wife do cope with this talkative of a man. GOSH!!
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Truvelisback(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Your Siblings And Parents Are Not Your
Husband's Responsibility — Reno Omokri
Tells Married Women
“Dear wife,
Your husband is not irresponsible because
he refuses to carry your siblings and your
parents welfare on his head. Rather, it is
your father and mother who are HIGHLY
irresponsible for collecting bride price and
still want your husband to collect bills! The
ideal situation is for your husband to use his
money to care for you and your children.
However, if he has extra, then he should
invest for the future, not on your parents
and siblings. Marry and leave your father’s
house. Don’t extend your father’s house to
your husband’s house!”
Truth. Igbo Women are guilty of this. The moment u marry them, they would bring their Siblings or relatives to live with u.
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This man talks too much. Always running his mouth like typewriter. This jobless man is just blabbing all over the internet.

I wonder how his wife do cope with this talkative of a man. GOSH!!
U Better Leave him alone, let him talk! He has full rights to air opinions!
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
He is right! Marriage is for a couple to build dier home together. But Africans with our poverty and entitlement mentality does not allow this!
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
He right on this one
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Ebakere: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
�% correct
Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shifting blame smh, funny thing is, men formulate stupid ideology like these for their fellow men, and instead of abolishing such mindset from the get go, they make it stick, and then it becomes a norm, now they are blaming wives, y'all must sha look for new ways to blame women smh

He should direct his complaints to his fellow men, nobody put a gun to any man's head to accept such responsibility, husbands should take it up with the wife's father/parents, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Reno my real niggar!

Man is right 100%. The moment a man marries a Nigeria girl, she'll automatically shift her family needs to her husband's head.

1 Like

Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
My wife's family is mine as well....if them no get I go help them
Get that nigga

1 Like

Re: Your Parents And Siblings Are Not Your Husband's Responsibility.(reno Omokri) by Jayrockk: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Factos

(1) (Reply)

Help, I See Her In My Dreams / Can U Call This A Joke? / Brightest Auchi Polytechnic Female Student Sneaks Into Class During Lectures(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.