Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? (1418 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by EXLOVER(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mine : Back then in secondary school, i was seen with knockout (Banger) in the school premises, so i was ask to kneel down on the assembly ground the whole day, when i went back to class at the close of school, my class girlfriend helped me to copy notes for all the seven subjects that day, really felt like Putin that day, i kissed her writing on my notes for closed to two months. That is the most romantic thing i have experienced in my life so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by chatinent: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Little wonder you still write the personal pronoun “I” in small letter.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
In school, a kid have me a flower on Valentine's day...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
EXLOVER:
Mine : Back then in secondary school, i was seen with knockout (Banger) in the school premises, so i was ask to kneel down on the assembly ground the whole day, when i went back to class at the close of school, my class girlfriend helped me to copy notes for all the seven subjects that day, i really felt like Putin that day, i kissed her writing on my notes for closed to two months. That is the most romantic thing i have experienced in my life so far.
She has mind oh!

None of my books were completed... grin

I was so lazy! I still am.
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Kharol1234: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nothing sad
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by MufasaLion: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
She wrote notes on 7 different courses?

She must have thought you'd be married to her. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Jennyclay(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
I was really sick and my boyfriend lived in another city. So he called up this nice & lovely restaurant near my house that I really like and asked them to deliver a pot of catfish pepper soup with a basket of different kinds of fruits in it.

When the delivery guy came, I was all puzzled and dumbfounded like hey I didn't order this.. Immediately My boyfriend called me and said, "I can't be there right now, but this is the closest thing I can give you to a hug." I melted a little bit, I actually cried.. Like tears of joy and love, beecause it was so romantic, Infact It made me recovered from my sickness quickly.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
virgin
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
As a kopa, this SS3 student brought me two different soup from her papa house every weekend.
Nothing was more romantic to me than that back then

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by EXLOVER(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
SmellySperm:
As a kopa, this SS3 student brought me two different soup from her papa house every weekend.
Nothing was more romantic to me than that back then

Ss3 Boy?
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Daniel7543: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
She has mind oh!

None of my books were completed... grin

I was so lazy! I still am.
Very anyhow girls..

You were lazy about your books but you weren't lazy when collecting big preeq abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Omicron007: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
shocked

While in school, my Hungarian Girlfriend paid for my VIP ticket to enter the Puskas Arena in Zuglo.

Travelling from Kistarcsa to Zuglo was so lovely.

She also offered to teach me the Hungarian language which I consider the hardest language to learn in the world!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Polynek(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nobody don show me anything romantic both male and female,
Infact since my life nobody has bought me anything either birthday or ordinary gift undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by posty56: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
In school, a kid have me a flower on Valentine's day...
*gave
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Kollins11: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
I was really sick and my boyfriend lived in another city. So he called up this nice & lovely restaurant near my house that I really like and asked them to deliver a pot of catfish pepper soup with a basket of fruits.

When the delivery guy came, I was all puzzled and dumbfounded like hey I didn't order this.. Immediately My boyfriend called me and said, "I can't be there right now, but this is the closest thing I can give you to a hug." I melted a little bit, I actually cried.. Like tears of joy. Because it was so romantic, Infact It made me recovered my sickness in time.
So what later happened when your boyfriend came to visit you in your city?? or you think say the pepper soup and fruits na for free.

E sure for me say the guy go knack living demon out of your kpekus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Jeremani: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2022
When I lost my dad I had to travel to another state,

there was this area man then, I was his dealer in any kind of cigarettes,

when I Left, this man was sending me money every month untill I observed that the money is no more coming again

little did I know that he died I don't know how he died but till this moment I am grateful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Deborah98(f): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Thinking undecided... On my birthday he cooked for me but unfortunately I use my hand spoil the whole thing. Always intentional about my health and Spiritual welfare. He's nice to an extent but very annoying. (An ex now).
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Maxwell775: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Jeremani:

when I Left, this man was sending me money every month untill I observed that the money is no more coming again

little did I know that he died I don't know how he died but till this moment I am grateful
I'm still looking for what is romantic here.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by fineberry(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2022
In this life I can say I have been loved not one,not two time. My experience plenty o lol.
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by ceede2: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
I was really sick and my boyfriend lived in another city. So he called up this nice & lovely restaurant near my house that I really like and asked them to deliver a pot of catfish pepper soup with a basket of different types of fruits in it.

When the delivery guy came, I was all puzzled and dumbfounded like hey I didn't order this.. Immediately My boyfriend called me and said, "I can't be there right now, but this is the closest thing I can give you to a hug." I melted a little bit, I actually cried.. Like tears of joy. Because it was so romantic, Infact It made me recovered from my sickness quickly.
thi*f. With time you will fall sick again, basket of fruit will locate your location.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2022
My ex bought me an electronic scooter, a dog, a wii console and a samsung galaxy z flip

And when I fell sick once, she was being overly dramatic, stayed in my house for 2 weeks with the excuse that she wants to take care of me, and she did, she really "overtook" care of me
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2022
ceede2:
thi*f. With time you will fall sick again, basket of fruit will locate your location.
Guyyyy whyyyyy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Jeremani:

Guy, Op talk say na romantic things

So wetin you come dey yarn

Hope you don't want me to think what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Jennyclay(f): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2022
ceede2:
Lol... What's that? Pls I hate to fall sick o.
How much is fruits that I can't get for myself?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Deri2018(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
I was really sick and my boyfriend lived in another city. So he called up this nice & lovely restaurant near my house that I really like and asked them to deliver a pot of catfish pepper soup with a basket of different kinds of fruits in it.

When the delivery guy came, I was all puzzled and dumbfounded like hey I didn't order this.. Immediately My boyfriend called me and said, "I can't be there right now, but this is the closest thing I can give you to a hug." I melted a little bit, I actually cried.. Like tears of joy. Because it was so romantic, Infact It made me recovered from my sickness quickly.

Awwwwn. That's so romantic. Hope you guys are married now?
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
He bought a sack of garri, rice, beans, gallons of oil, food and provisions for me during the lockdown. embarassed It was (awesomely) sweet.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Samuelnze(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Polynek:
Nobody don show me anything romantic both male and female,
Infact since my life nobody has bought me anything either birthday or ordinary gift undecided
eyi ya.. Thats because you don't show love to others the way you want them to show you,
give them gifts on their special days and moments and they will reciprocate during your special days..
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Samuelnze(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jeremani:

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Samuelnze(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jeremani:

your goods killed him,don't act like you don't know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
There was dis new guy in my class I had a crush on when I Was in ss2. The girls were going mad over him buh I Formed a hard gurl. Oneday, it rained heavily in school nd am allergic 2 cold. Alone on my desk I Lay shivering while others had fun watching d rain. I felt someone cover me with a thick warmer from behind and brushed my hair with his palm. I turned 2 see my crush WDF, Everyone was lyk awwww..... It felk lyk I Was lost in space. He sat close 2 me and brushed my hair with his palms till the rain stopped. I reciprocated with a warm friendly hug. So romantic of you Jayden! Can't forget!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Morayo001(f): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomi:
My ex bought me an electronic scooter, a dog, a wii console and a samsung galaxy z flip

And when I fell sick once, she was being overly dramatic, stayed in my house for 2 weeks with the excuse that she wants to take care of me, and she did, she really "overtook" care of me
Omooooo ur blood come dey join���

1 Like

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Oturatetuala(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
There was this one time I took my myself to the restaurant bought food and whine worth 45k. I was so happy and isn't that romantic of me... Awww tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Begged My Boyfriend For Money And He Insulted Me / Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? / When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.