Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu (12803 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Traditional rulers in Ondo State have promised to work towards emergence of a All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as next President.

The monarchs said Tinubu’s antecedent stood him out as the next person to take Nigeria to the place of her dream.

They spoke separately when Tinubu visited them in the three senatorial districts of the state.

Oba Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan, the Olugbo of Ugboland, who spoke at Okitipupa, headquarter of Okitipupa local government, said Tinubu has the charisma and ability to turn the country’s fortune around.

He said all traditional rulers in Ondo South had blessed and endorsed him for the number one job.

In Akure, the Ondo State capital, Chairman, Ondo State Council of Obas, Oba Aladetoyinbo Ogunlade Aladelusi, Odundun II, said Tinubu would transform the country technologically and in other sectors.

Oba Aladetoyinbo described Tinubu as ‘maker’ of men even those he rarely knew.

He said the prayers of the Obas in Ondo Central senatorial district would ensure Tinubu becomes the next President.

Tinubu informed the monarchs that he was running for the presidency because he is seriously bothered about the development of Nigeria.

Tinubu stated that Nigeria would compete favourably with Russia in the exploration of oil and gas if its natural resources were properly harnessed.

He said he knew the problem of the country and i given the opportunity, Nigeria would be ranked among the best nations in the world.

“I don’t ran away from battle. I am very particular and passionate about democracy. During MKO, we tried but we could not get it. When they came to meet us we seek your supports and Buhari became the President.

“I have gone to inform Buhari that I want to contest, particularly that it is remaining few months for him. It is not a matter of fight, the constitution stipulated it. Buhari told me to go ahead and declare.

“I informed Buhari so that people were not say who did I inform before taking the decision. I am the most qualified to become the president. I will ensure that our children get employed, there will be industries and all round development across the country.

“Ondo State is abundant in natural resources and Akeredolu is really trying. The job of a president is all about brain and I have it. Inform everyone that I want to contest. I will make Nigeria to be more developed than Lagos.

“It is a pity that ordinary brake pad Nigeria cannot produce. I will turn Nigeria around for good.

All I seek are your prayers and support for me to become the president. It is your son that wants to contest and I’m that your son.

“Lagos State was the worst state in Africa when I became governor, we generate megre revenue then but we did our best then but look at Lagos now, it generates over N40 billion in revenue

“Division is one of the problem in Nigeria too but there is no division in Lagos because any tribe or religion is welcomr as they can contest and win elections and that is why Lagos is thriving.

“I am here to seek blessing of our royal father’s for my presidential election ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nation in the world.

“I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) revalidated for them exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ondo-monarchs-to-tinubu-you-are-next-president/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin Them don give this bleaching cream man money. Him go buy plenty bleaching creams this time around

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:
grin Them don give this bleaching cream man money

Vawulence must be one of your hobbies grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tinubu Must contest

Meanwhile Nigerians should take note of votes from yorubaland ..
and if eventually Tinubu becomes a candidate of any party .. SDP Apc ..

Also observe how many votes .. Yoruba people will give .. after all this noise

We expect all Yoruba to vote Tinubu

No excuses

No betrayals

Since Na igbo hatred Yoruba Dey use campaign

Funny humans

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Asgard73
Frigga13:
Tinubu Must contest

No excuses

No betrayals

Funny humans

9 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Naijanascam: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ondo traditional rulers are now the electoral umpires, the voters and the judiciary that determines who won an election.......

Prophet Ayodele open your eyes before they take over your prophetic job from you

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ondo Olodo Monarchs....

[img]https://i./7w7M.gif[/img]

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
The very thing about 2023 is that it must come grin
And Yoruba must collect .. reality ..

Tinubu Must contest
No be by media hype and propaganda.. dem no go use Yoruba propaganda vote..

Apc must give Tinubu ticket .. MUST OH..

Yoruba sef..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by hasponi: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pee poo Man should be rotting In jail ryt now

Not contesting for president

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Vawulence must be one of your hobbies grin
grin na true na. I know wan talk too dey before dem come for me grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Las las some people go cry betrayal
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:
grin na true na. I know wan talk too dey before dem come for me grin

My brother, your head is very very important to you?? cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
You only have one vote . maybe president of national agboro park

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:
grin Them don give this bleaching cream man money. Him go buy plenty bleaching creams this time around

That king OBAT you see there is the richest king in Nigeria. People like that no need Tinubu money per say, anything Jagaban give to him will just be normal stuffs.

Just Google richest king in Nigeria and he will pop up on most search results.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:
Very few Ohanezes are richer than the bleaching cream man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu Must contest

No excuses

No betrayals

Funny humans

Mr.Broken-Record, stop saying the same thing up and down. It makes you appear dumb and a total mumu. Tinubu is contesting unlike your loser IPOBian leaders. Go and worry about your no-show cowardly SE Leaders.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mr.Broken-Record, stop saying the same thing up and down. It makes you appear dumb and a total mumu.

Trash

Next!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
LegendHero:

That king OBAT you see there is the richest king in Nigeria. People like that no need Tinubu money per say, anything Jagaban give to him will just be normal stuffs.

You know IPOBians na. In their simple and materialistic minds, every man does what he does for money alone and never principles, conviction or belief.

102 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
LegendHero:

But we know .. is all politics.. those human won’t wvwn mobilize for Tinubu..

2023 will soon be here.. and we see

They will all collect Tinubu money and yimu him.. then vote the North..

No be yoruba again

Power returns North

All this media no Dey work on Nigerians again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

You know IPOBians na. In their simple and materialistic minds, every man does what he does for money alone and never principles, conviction or belief.

Too much Meth intake coupled with Lamandi Kanu lamba already damaged their psyche.

87 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by WonderManly(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
You see ooooooooo...

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some people will not sleep well tonight.

106 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
All the half blood Yoruba can go can sleep now. Ooni, Alaafin, Ekiti, Ondo Lagos monarchs have supported Tinubu. If you abuse our King because of Tinubu we go change am for you

Yoruba, eya to daju lo

106 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

My brother, your head is very very important to you?? cheesy grin
na so my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So because him rich, him supposed to rub bleaching cream abi? Ur mentally unstable grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by PressMyButton: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by PressMyButton: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ohanezes combined are not richer than him.

97 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:

How much can anyone give Olugbo? He’s the owner of Obat oil and one of the richest traditional rulers in Africa. I understand some of you are extremely poor and so think others can do anything just for money but you’re damn wrong. All those endorsing Tinubu from North to South are not doing it for money. Most of them are very rich and comfortable. They are endorsing him because of his antecedents and capacity to take Nigeria to the next level.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:

Stop abusing Yoruba kings

101 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:

One of the kids here.
You don't know who obateru is?
That's the richest traditional ruler in Nigeria.
Obat oil....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

They think every tribe have materialistic culture that is rampant in their region. They are mannerless with no principle, them don vex me this night

Many of us support Tinubu out of love not because of money, we love Tinubu for what he is not what he has.

106 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / Breaking News: Kemi Adeosun Removed (Pics) / Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.