Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu (12839 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2022
chrisvic007:

OK I know where you're coming from and where you're destined. Your grandfather and father ate both monkeys.

You're one of those bastards that think Nairaland is totally unanimous and so can be used for all sorts of sordid activities. You'll soon know better.
Go and kill urself. He got his money tru skull mining and him na bleacher man grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ofachiedo: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2022
My vote, my family and my friends who knows what is right will vote for Ahmed Bola Tinubu come 2023. I have questioned some of my friends who have their own opposing opinion about Tinubu to point out any alternative aspirant that can withstand Tinubu in an election. None couldn't mention anyone. All they keep mentioning is those who hasn't even come out to declare their intention and also who don't have that political spread in Nigeria. Many people think they can make conclusions who is popular based on their own media judgement. Go to core North and ask who some of those person they want to become president are. You will be shocked that those people are very unpopular against what they think.

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Sheriman(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Thorondor:

I hear say electricity no Dey his community even tho he’s worth 300m$

No be juju be that ?
His own people whom he rule over also lives in abject poverty!!!

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2022
How much Tinubu dn drop for you weyrey
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by caracas: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

Ohanezes combined are not richer than him.
It’s possible no doubt
But what is certain is that one smalll Igbo boy in alaba international will buy his royal stool n still buy his village n his state…….

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2022

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
E pain am oh. Cry me a river! They yeye man na bleacher man go and die

Brain dead lunatic
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by caracas: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

They think every tribe have materialistic culture that is rampant in their region. They are mannerless with no principle, them don vex me this night

Many of us support Tinubu out of love not because of money, we love Tinubu for what he is not what he has.
Give me one reason why you love Tinubu
A murderer, a thief n a usurper wannabe…..
It really baffles me , how afonjas are celebrating n giving themselves false hopes on Tinubu, cos some obas are endorsing him, same obas that endorsed n blessed Jonathan to his failure in 2015

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Brain dead lunatic
Cry cry mumu . Go and hang urself. Ur yeye obat na bleacher man grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:

That king OBAT you see there is the richest king in Nigeria. People like that no need Tinubu money per say, anything Jagaban give to him will just be normal stuffs.

Just Google richest king in Nigeria and he will pop up on most search results.

Why do u people keep behaving like this?? No old cargos.

Na president of the South west the monarch means not Nigeria. grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by olatuns2017: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ondo-monarchs-to-tinubu-you-are-next-president/

Igbos/PDP come n scatter this place now

How come Jubril still rullingg zoo

Buhari is dead

You say what you want to say and leave my palace

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Cheeryfeet: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https.net/ondo-monarchs-to-tinubu-you-are-next-president/

Tinibu would have really groomed someone to be the president and govern by proxy than coming out himself to destroy all he has built over the years. One thing you can't take away from him is that he is an administrator per excellence and has groomed lots of men. But he has not done that where it mattered the most
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2022

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
Cry cry mumu . Go and hang urself. Ur yeye obat na bleacher man grin

Product of a cursed lineage
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2022
[code][/code]
Indispensable85:

U will die in pain for defending ur useless ,bleaching fraudster called oba. Don't go and hustle be there wallowing in abject poverty with ur generation. Skull hunter grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
[code][/code] U will die in pain for defending ur useless ,bleaching fraudster called oba. Don't go and hustle be there wallowing in abject poverty with ur generation. Skull hunter grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by NaijaSumi: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2022
You can't decide who becomes President or not... It's not by Man's power but GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by ransomed: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2022
Let the obat oil man be promising what he can never fulfil because of oil bloc.
Real citizens do not want another Buhari , period.

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Go hang urself but the truth most be told grin
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by jimter44(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2022
High hope! Avoid this number 08036307323, the guy is a fraudster.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
Go hang urself but the truth most be told grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Druss(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

It is not your fault your ancestors don't have kings, we have and we are going to defend them

See this misyarner. I am from the South West. This notion that we must all support and love the same people is rubbish. None of you are welcome when the real sharing is ongoing. Stay there and misyarn. The person's you are fighting for think you are nothing but a bunch of excreta. That is why they treat the common man like dirt until it is time for election.

The earlier we get rid of a lot of the so called royalty who are a leech on us socially and financially the better.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

grin olodo wey no go school. U have stalled. Ur Obat and tinubu na criminal just like ur useless and skull miners generation grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
grin olodo wey no go school. U have stalled. Ur Obat and tinubu na criminal just like ur useless and skull miners generation grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Ur papa, mama,uncles,cousins, brothers, sisters and una unborn generations are caused and useless forever. E shock u? grin

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by kolaaderin: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
grin Them don give this bleaching cream man money. Him go buy plenty bleaching creams this time around
if you don't know that is the richest king in Nigeria. He is the owner of Obat oil. Largest oil depot on the continent.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by kolaaderin: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very few Ohanezes are richer than the bleaching cream man.
No living or dead Ohanezes is as rich as the man.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Druss:

See this misyarner. I am from the South West. This notion that we must all support and love the same people is rubbish. None of you are welcome when the real sharing is ongoing. Stay there and misyarn. The person's you are fighting for think you are nothing but a bunch of excreta. That is why they treat the common man like dirt until it is time for election.

The earlier we get rid of a lot of the so called royalty who are a leech on us socially and financially the better.

You are not Yoruba, go away
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
kolaaderin:
if you don't know that is the richest king in Nigeria. He is the owner of Obat oil. Largest oil depot on the continent.
I don't care because he is not feeding. I am talking about his bleaching cream
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by redsun(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is why gunmen now target monarchs. They have compromised their neutral and once respected positions by taking sides with blood sucking politicians. Most of them lack the integrity, wisdom and uprightness of royal fathers.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Naijanascam: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Umahi will win his own on nairaland by god grace.

UMAHI has written his name in gold as far as Ebonyi State is concerned.....23 state of the art flyovers and still counting and uncountable road networks built across the state..... visit there and bury your godforsaken skull in the mud........

8inches solid concrete roads

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by nedekid: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Vawulence must be one of your hobbies grin
I actually checked dictionary for the meaning of vawulence.

Lagos To Unveil Red Line Rail February / Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects / Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns