Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu (12841 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by History555: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why this guy with all his money bleaches is wat i don't understand. Abi na so him hate black skin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
“I am here to seek blessing of our royal father’s for my presidential election ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nation in the world.

“I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) revalidated for them exercise their civic responsibilities,” Asiwaju Tinubu said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by 1840fou: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Asgard73 [b]
[/s]
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 1:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

One of the kids here.
You don't know who obateru is?
That's the richest traditional ruler in Nigeria.
Obat oil....
Oga for ur information, money no dey dey enough for all these thieves. Dey will want to amass and amass wealth even for their great grand children ask dangote. U see that ur the kid here grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 1:36am On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

Stop abusing Yoruba kings
I didn't abuse him , I am just stating the obvious. Him dey bleach grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 1:38am On Mar 05, 2022
seunmsg:

How much can anyone give Olugbo? He’s the owner of Obat oil and one of the richest traditional rulers in Africa. I understand some of you are extremely poor and so think others can do anything just for money but you’re damn wrong. All those endorsing Tinubu from North to South are not doing it for money. Most of them are very rich and comfortable. They are endorsing him because of his antecedents and capacity to take Nigeria to the next level.
Oga rich man, money no dey do African thieves ask dangote and tinubu himself oponu! grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
I didn't abuse him , I am just stating the obvious. Him dey bleach grin

How is it your business?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2022
E go shock Tinubu las las

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Laggafin: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Story of the folklores
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by israelmao(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2022
After the cash-out from bullion van booty,king must speak.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Druss(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2022
He has started with fake promises again and as usual a bunch of people who are a collective load fed by our taxes of course in excitement speak rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by ArchiLimited: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2022
In his dreams

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Fidinno(m): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Why are this people decieving this man, I guess it's for their own share of the bullion van loot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by President2001(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Akinruntan is speaking for himself the king that can't live in is town

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Druss(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:

That king OBAT you see there is the richest king in Nigeria. People like that no need Tinubu money per say, anything Jagaban give to him will just be normal stuffs.

Just Google richest king in Nigeria and he will pop up on most search results.

Richest king eh? How is his kingdom? The people - do they fare well? How has his 'wealth' benefitted the people? I see you say Obat Oil - that suggests he is one of those oil marketers that live off subsidy as I doubt they are involved in upstream oil and exploration. Their own is to import and sell which means he owns fuel stations.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu claims to know the problems of Nigeria yet endorsed and supported a clueless person to take over from another clueless person...

Only daft people believe such tales!

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by NOwazobia: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
When you give an hungry man money, he will say anything just to please you.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Druss(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

Stop abusing Yoruba kings

Or else what? You will start gnashing your teeth and crying on the internet?

They should do away with the entire traditional rulers rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by pacespot(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2022
I suppose na only monarchs will vote for this Tinubu man as things are going.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Angel55555(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mr.Broken-Record, stop saying the same thing up and down. It makes you appear dumb and a total mumu. Tinubu is contesting unlike your loser IPOBian leaders. Go and worry about your no-show cowardly SE Leaders.
Tell them bro instead of marketing their candidates they're busy hating and defaming another
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by jyz200(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2022
The home work is completed
Let’s move to north

The time you people are wasting masticating on Tinubu issue ,invest and use that time to canvass and support your own candidate
It’s democracy and people can choose whoever they want . Stop this hatred please, learn from Buhari case
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Muzikluva(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ondo-monarchs-to-tinubu-you-are-next-president/
All the Ondo monarchs, Tinubu and his co-supporters, all of them are going round the bend. Gbogbo won ti ya weyrey!

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:

That king OBAT you see there is the richest king in Nigeria. People like that no need Tinubu money per say, anything Jagaban give to him will just be normal stuffs.

Just Google richest king in Nigeria and he will pop up on most search results.

Someone is talking about obvious skin mutilation (Bleaching), you are here talking about the man's wealth... Where is the correlation?!!

Una too dey worship money for this country! Even at the risk of coming off as obtuse ( as displayed above)!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by wolexy14(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu Must contest

Meanwhile Nigerians should take note of votes from yorubaland ..
and if eventually Tinubu becomes a candidate of any party .. SDP Apc ..

Also observe how many votes .. Yoruba people will give .. after all this noise

We expect all Yoruba to vote Tinubu

No excuses

No betrayals

Since Na igbo hatred Yoruba Dey use campaign

Funny humans

me has a Yoruba pesin and my entire household won't vote for tinubu...after all his atrocities...Koo jo

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Hunger baaaaaaad! All na deceit

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Benjax4all: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2022
I want this man to win, because naija need to suffer more and more, because they never still get sense. Old men are d future of tomorrow
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by AmazingELixir: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2022
grin

Let's see how that works out....monarchs that don't know their place in politics is neutrality.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Naijanascam:
Ondo traditional rulers are now the electoral umpires, the voters and the judiciary that determines who won an election.......

Prophet Ayodele open your eyes before they take over your prophetic job from you

Umahi will win his own on nairaland by god grace.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by naija4life247: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
grin Them don give this bleaching cream man money. Him go buy plenty bleaching creams this time around

Comrade, Comrade, please off the Mic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Postpones Rallies In Ekiti And Ondo / Sad News: Fatal Car Accident Along Auchi Okene Road / Ekweremadu Presides Plenary As Senate Reviews Buhari's Letter To Borrow Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.