Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,629 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu (12840 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
Ur papa, mama,uncles,cousins, brothers, sisters and una unborn generations are caused and useless forever. E shock u? grin

Product of a cursed lineage
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by kolaaderin: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
I don't care because he is not feeding. I am talking about his bleaching cream
that is his nature look. He is a light man.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Product of a cursed lineage
Fool, if u quote me again, u will die a miserable death within days.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
Fool, if u quote me again, u will die a miserable death within days.

Product of a cursed lineage.

Back to sender! The cold arms of death will snatch you this night.
Moving corpse! Rip.....
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Ecos(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Product of a cursed lineage.

Back to sender! The cold arms of death will snatch you this night.
Moving corpse! Rip.....
U better go and buy ur coffin and dig ur grave because you are about to meet ur useless and poverty stricken ancestors yonder. RIP in advance
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Druss(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

You are not Yoruba, go away

LOL!!! If you mean that we are not the same type of Yoruba person - most likely yes.

Oh and erm I am Nigerian first before Yoruba.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ecos:
U better go and buy ur coffin and dig ur grave because you are about to meet ur useless and poverty stricken ancestors yonder. RIP in advance

Dead men don't talk so keep mute and rot in hell.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by afroxyz: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
At the end Tinubu would be like Ukraine. They would cheer lead him to contest only to disappoint him when the chips are down.
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Druss:

LOL!!! If you mean that we are not the same type of Yoruba person - most likely yes.

Oh and erm I am Nigerian first before Yoruba.

You are most likely igbo or SS
Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
nedekid:

I actually checked dictionary for the meaning of vawulence.

Hahahahaha! Udonminit grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
Which of the Nigeria? The one u are creating or the one we are currently in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: Prince Olatunbosun Obtains Form For National Youth Leader / Lagos To Unveil Red Line Rail February / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.