Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. (346 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by chuks5552: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Can you imagine.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2022
She's an olosho.
"Money for hand, back for ground"

I wonder why females see themselves as sex objects. Tell her you also have problems.

In fact, turn the table around. Ask her how much she's also willing to pay you to have sex with her.

Some ladies can be very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by Shedrack777: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2022
i'll do what's in your mind
Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by Exkandayee(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Bro no tryamooooh,cuntus plenty
Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by Brown02: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2022
It once happened to me when I was in school then, I gave her the money without sleeping with her and she came back in the night saying she needed food again… then I kuku gave her what she wanted cause she was evil she never wanted me to help her out of goodwill that’s why she turned to Oliver Twist.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Instead of working legitimately to make money, Nigerian girls will prefer to use their bodies !

Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by Candidlady: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Where do you guys meet all these kinda girls...

Cheap things

°°°°if you have the money give please don't not take advantage of her situation°°°°°°
Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2022
The hustle is real cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by chuks5552: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
If I am a girl, I would rather collect loan from easy credit than beg for money in other to have sex.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. by SurvivorM(f): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

5 Rights Of A Girlfriend No Boyfriend Should Abuse / It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again / What To Do When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.