Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman (592 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman / 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Geminiscrib: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2022
You'll need these 4 ways to attract to her romantic side if the woman you're interested in is a Taurus woman. Taurus women love to be courted rather than seduced, so don't expect her to jump into bed with you right away. You will have a spouse with a strong sexual appetite if you make her feel safe enough. Bulls are out to enjoy the better things that the five senses have to offer, and they're lured by the idea of a trustworthy partner in crime who shares their tastes.

Here are 4 secret ways to attract a Taurus woman.

Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by jogojogo: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ok
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
It's funny that Taurus is a bull... They are awfully gentle and level-headed...
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Dagger111(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Taurus ko, taut ni....
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Zonefree(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
It's funny that Taurus is a bull... They are awfully gentle and level-headed...
Taurus are Touts.

Sorry no sorry.

1 Like

Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Taurus are Touts.

Sorry no sorry.
undecided

I disagree... They are sweet and mature... They perfect sign to settle down with... But I'm a fire sign, so they are boring to me...

What's your sign?
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Zonefree(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
undecided

I disagree... They are sweet and mature... They perfect sign to settle down with... But I'm a fire sign, so they are boring to me...

What's your sign?
I'm a water sign.

You see why we don't get to align here?

1 Like

Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm a water sign.

Really? Cancer? grin
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Zonefree(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Really? Cancer? grin
Nope.

The Stinging sign.
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Nope.

The Stinging sign.
Omg! Scorpio?!

I love Scorpio... We're not compatible though! grin

I've tried it and failed... Trice!
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Zonefree(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Omg! Scorpio?!

I love Scorpio... We're not compatible though! grin

I've tried it and failed... Trice!

How many Stingers have you tried?

Thrice is not enough to conclude, you know?
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by setobaba: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm a water sign.

Team
Land
Taurus
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

How many Stingers have you tried?

Thrice is not enough to conclude, you know?
Stringers? grin

Could my dirty mind be right?

Thrice is more than enough...
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman by Jeon(f): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
they are so boring..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.