Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman (2426 Views)

4 Secret Ways To Attract A Taurus Woman / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by HEAVEN4444: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why Taurus men should avoid Taurus women in a relationship or marriage. So taurus are like the cosmic avengers. Their job is to put affliction on people carrying past life karma. So in essence they are like the nimrods and they are powered by the brightest star in the night sky Sirius. So this is a dark house hence why it houses the star alcyone. that star represents ' the fallen '. So these beings reincarnated into the Taurus constellation are repelled by 'fallen ' beings and their instincts when they encounter such beings is to attack and attack and attack. Like they can be very pugnacious in their attacks. And so Taurus men apart from being powered by Sirius are also powered by the plaeides while Taurus women apart from being powered by sirius are powered by aldebaran which makes the women stronger and more vicious than the men and so a taurus man and woman will be in a situation of constantly attacking each other till they eventually destroy each other and the woman will always win because she is being powered by a stronger star in aldebaran. and so it is very important for these two to stay away from each other. And its important you get these compatibility readings before getting a partner so you know what you are about to get yourself into. humans are more than the flesh. Humans are powered by electromagnetic energy from the sun and the stars. some of these entities are powered by say for example the demon star algol etc and so with this reading you know what you are getting yourself into so you dont end up being destroyed by getting with an incompatible person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by Cerebellum: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Una sha no wan geh sense for all this mumu mumu symbol wey una dey talk upandan angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cerebellum:
Una sha no wan geh sense for all this mumu mumu symbol wey una dey talk upandan angry
I don die

1 Like

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by blinking001(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Lately my attention has been shifted to astrology. I don't know why. I am a Taurus, and i know I've really caused so much pain to the opposite sex. I once said it unknowingly that i bring judgement to wicked women. I thought about my life and realised i don't want this for myself. I really don't want this again.
Sounds really funny but i know what I'm typing is really serious. I'm May 8

4 Likes

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by HEAVEN4444: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
blinking001:
Lately my attention has been shifted to astrology. I don't know why. I am a Taurus, and i know I've really caused so much pain to the opposite sex. I once said it unknowingly that i bring judgement to wicked women. I thought about my life and realised i don't want this for myself. I really don't want this again.
Sounds really funny but i know what I'm typing is really serious. I'm May 8
have we spoken in my wassap ?whts the year of birth ?

1 Like

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by blinking001(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
have we spoken in my wassap ?whts the year of birth ?
No we've not spoken on whatsapp. Please can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by OG1BABY(f): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2021
I'm capricorn and my partner is scorpio... But the relationship is just like Taurus plus Taurus.
Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by Solofresh2: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Why Taurus men should avoid Taurus women in a relationship or marriage. So taurus are like the cosmic avengers. Their job is to put affliction on people carrying past life karma. So in essence they are like the nimrods and they are powered by the brightest star in the night sky Sirius. So this is a dark house hence why it houses the star alcyone. that star represents ' the fallen '. So these beings reincarnated into the Taurus constellation are repelled by 'fallen ' beings and their instincts when they encounter such beings is to attack and attack and attack. Like they can be very pugnacious in their attacks. And so Taurus men apart from being powered by Sirius are also powered by the plaeides while Taurus women apart from being powered by sirius are powered by aldebaran which makes the women stronger and more vicious than the men and so a taurus man and woman will be in a situation of constantly attacking each other till they eventually destroy each other and the woman will always win because she is being powered by a stronger star in aldebaran. and so it is very important for these two to stay away from each other. And its important you get these compatibility readings before getting a partner so you know what you are about to get yourself into. humans are more than the flesh. Humans are powered by electromagnetic energy from the sun and the stars. some of these entities are powered by say for example the demon star algol etc and so with this reading you know what you are getting yourself into so you dont end up being destroyed by getting with an incompatible person
But what if you have a Taurus sister born in early May

1 Like

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by captainking(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
I am may born..
I notice I have a calm persona..i also have a fierce personality.. As in. I am a bit explosive in a controlled way.
I think I am a mix of all personalities.. So I can be a left extreme.. Rich extreme.. And be in the middle.. Depends on the situation.
But in all.. I think I sometimes feel like a bull

3 Likes

Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by Truvelisback(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm Taurus.
Re: Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman by narrowpathy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello boss Heaven4444. Please help me to look into and examine this relationship. Where the man is 24/9/1988 and the woman is 28/10/1993. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) / At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? / Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.