Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses (4104 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by nickyj19: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
According to some school of thoughts, you don’t necessarily need money to “control” a woman. It’s been said that proper Knacking with serious orgasm will keep a woman at a man’s beck and call, irrespective of how light his pocket is. Even some married women cheat on their husbands over their poor sexual performance. They say women enjoy sex more than men, and will do anything to keep a guy who knows how to stretch the walls of their vagina properly. What’s your take on this? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses – DO YOU AGREE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by wizonlyson: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
nickyj19:
According to some school of thoughts, you don’t
necessarily need money to “control” a woman.
It’s been said that proper Knacking with serious orgasm
will keep a woman at a man’s beck and call, irrespective
of how light his pocket is.
Even some married women cheat on their husbands over
their poor sexual performance.
They say women enjoy sex more than men, and will do
anything to keep a guy who knows how to stretch the walls
of their vagina properly.
What’s your take on this?
Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses –
DO YOU AGREE

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by ZooCountry45: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
10000000000% true... No be dick make some yoruba oloshis dey fight for baba ijesia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by nickyj19: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
wizonlyson:
[/quote] undecided[quote author=wizonlyson post=110784114]
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by HopeNeverDies: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Damnnn!!! LoL
I can relate.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Totilopussylick(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2022
ZooCountry45:
10000000000% true... No be dick make some yoruba oloshis dey fight for baba ijesia
Some go as far as killing their fellow woman because of good dick tongue

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Uncle96(m): 2:16am On Mar 06, 2022
A very gorgeous lady I once dated refused to leave me alone because the d1ck did wonders in her life.

She begged me one on one never to stop fvking her even when I'm no longer having feelings for her. D1ck is powerful yall

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Jaydasilva10: 3:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Ok
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Exkandayee(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Lolz,I don't believe that, there's nothing like good dick,I can give her oral she'll cum,dick don'talways matter , just make her cum,,,op lemme tell if a woman start hating you hahaha my brother,she hate even your dick and forget all the moments You shared together, but what I know is that, you go still bang her in future but not because of your Dick

8 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Exkandayee(m): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2022
Uncle96:
A very gorgeous lady I once dated refused to leave me alone because the d1ck did wonders in her life.

She begged me one on one never to stop fvking her even when I'm no longer having feelings for her. D1ck is powerful yall
Stop boasting, you're lying ma niqqa,the girl must be ugly that she can't get other guys after you broke up with her,,,,

4 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Judd007: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Dick!!! Big, Strong, Reliable.
Dick at its peak.

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Ecos(m): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2022
grin Yes na
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by omotoshodontee1: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2022
It depends Sha, but m damn a good dick will sure pinned a girl down especially if she love sex

6 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2022
no wonder Africa black men are senseless...
nothing to show to the society apart from boosting about their private part.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2022
You're right, but it doesn't make them loyal. Rich or poor, they'll cheat on you with someone who's either beneath or above you. The hole is only yours for the moment.

7 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLegendd(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Yes — from the horse's mouth.

Read the book Lasticle to last as long as you want in bed naturally to achieve such feat.

Search for the free version on Google.

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmmm......I disagree. You can only control a woman with a good dick for a while but you can control her longer with money.

It is reason those sugar mummy will never leave their husband for their Bleep mate.

8 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by GooodHardDick: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:
Hmmmm......I disagree. You can only control a woman with a good dick for a while but you can control her longer with money

It is reason those sugar mummy will never leave their husband for their Bleep mate.

At the bolded. A typical Nigeria girl

What's stopping her from making her own money and then control herself?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLegendd(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:
Hmmmm......I disagree. You can only control a woman with a good dick for a while but you can control her longer with money.

Some of you think only broke men are great in bed.

Men, be you rich or broke have pride over their bedroom performances.

He wants to be the best as long as he is young. Only when he gets old or older with bloated stomach (more money, more laziness) he retires from being the best and lets Oxlade take over.

11 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

At the bolded. A typical Nigeria girl

What's stopping her from making her own money and then control herself?

Will you be attracted to that kind of woman? A woman who will not submissive. Do you want a woman who will not be submissive?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2022
iLegendd:
Some of you think only broke men are great in bed.

Men, be you rich or broke have pride over their bedroom performances.

He wants to be the best as long as he is young. Only when he gets old or older with bloated stomach (more money, more laziness) he retires from being the best and let Oxlade take over.

I was only responding to the opening post. Being good and sensitive in bed doesn't have any correlation to the size of your pocket.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

I was only responding to the opening post. Being good and sensitive in bed doesn't have any correlation to the size of your pocket.
Glad you know.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by GooodHardDick: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

Will you be attracted to that kind of woman? A woman who will not submissive. Do you want a woman who will not be submissive?

So when a woman has her own money she will not be submissive? Typical Nigeria girl With a myopic thinking.

This is why they keep using you girls for rituals.

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

So when a woman has her own money she will not be submissive? Typical Nigeria girl With a myopic thinking.

This is why they keep using you girls for rituals.

You see!

There is no human being talkless of a woman that is wired to be submissive. They will only be submissive due to what you are bringing to the table.

3 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by GooodHardDick: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

You see!

There is no human being talkless of a woman that is wired to be submissive. They will only be submissive due to what you are bringing to the table.

At the Bolded You talk like a stack illiterate.

A woman Must be under the authority and submission of a man, just as the same way the man is under the submission of God.

Try get sense na. God gave everyone two hands and legs to work, why can't you Nigeria girls make use of it and work to make your own money? Why waiting for a man that will come and bail you out of your poverty stricken life?

So if your husband is broke and poor, you won't be submissive to him?

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Queenslander what’s your take on this?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by DannyXpress: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2022
As a man, if you like don't know any other thing on earth. BUT YOU MUST KNOW HPW TO Bleep A WOMAN LIKE WEREY

They will never leave your aśs till you runaway from them completely.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

At the Bolded You talk like a stack illiterate.

A woman Must be under the authority and submission of a man, just as the same way the man is under the submission of God.

Try get sense na. God gave everyone two hands and legs to work, why can't you Nigeria girls make use of it and work to make your own money? Why waiting for a man that will come and bail you out of your poverty stricken life?

So if your husband is broke and poor, you won't be submissive to him?

She actually has a point about the submissiveness. In this modern age, people are only submissive because of what you offer or they know you'll offer.

It could be one of the following

1. The person is older or mature (he's offering age difference or maturity in exchange for her submissiveness)
2. The person has a great character
3. The person is as intelligent, articulate, or smart as you like
4. The person is as fine or tall as you like
5. The person has a kind of skills or careers you like
5. The person has the kind of money you like
6. The person is great in bed — just how you like it
7. The person is just the kind of bad boy or good girl you like
8. He or she has the endowments you like
9. He has a sense of humor, etc.
10. And the list is endless

People can only be submissive when there is something they benefit from you or will soon benefit. In the olden days, age or protection from a man

It doesn't need to be money. It could just be fun conversation because every other person seems boring to them — you're the only one they find interesting. There is always a catch-22.

Ukraine refused to be submissive to Russia even though Russia gives them products like gas for free or at most, at a cheaper rate. Russia wants submissiveness at all cost, but it's not by force. Unfortunately, they're trying to take it by force. Do you like it like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by blazepascal(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Back them when i dey school Dis girl no gree leave me oo i no even get money that time na she dey feed me bcus of the dick i dey nack am back to back all the money wey her bf dey her she dey spend am for my head chaiii i just dey pity her bf ...girls no no wetin dem want .

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by GooodHardDick: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2022
iLegendd:

She actually has a point about the submissiveness. In this modern age, people are only submissive because of what you offer or they know you'll offer

It could be one of the following

1. The person is older or mature (he's offering age difference or maturity in exchange for her submissiveness)
2. The person has a great character
3. The person is as intelligent, articulate, or smart as you like
4. The person is as fine or tall as you like
5. The person has a kind of skills or careers you like
5. The person has the kind of money you like
6. The person is great in bed — just how you like it
7. The person is just the kind of bad boy or good girl you like
8. He or she has the endowments you like
9. He has a sense of humor, etc.
10. And the list is endless

People can only be submissive when there is something they benefit from you or will soon benefit. In the olden days, age or protection from a man

It doesn't need to be money. It could just be fun conversation because every other person seem boring to them — you're the only one they find interesting. There is always a catch-22.

True!!!. At the bolded. I agree with you. I love the fact you generalize it by saying people.

However, how can a sane girl with brain say something like this below

There is no human being talkless of a woman that is wired to be submissive

Which kind silly talk be that? In other words, the day her husband will go broke, she'll pack her things and leave and won't be submissive to him?

This is why Nigeria girls are so entitled to everything because they feel there's a man somewhere who's supposed to give them money in order to make them happy. And that is the more reason they'll keep using them for rituals.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Uncle96(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Exkandayee:

Stop boasting, you're lying ma niqqa,the girl must be ugly that she can't get other guys after you broke up with her,,,,

I look good as fck ffuull
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

So true bro. At the bolded. I agree with you bro. I love the fact you generalize it by saying people.

However, how can a sane girl with brain say something like this below

There is no human being talkless of a woman that is wired to be submissive

This is why Nigeria girls are so entitled to everything because they feel there's a man somewhere who's supposed to give them money in order to make them happy. And that is the more reason they'll keep using them for ritual.

At bold, the statement is wrong by nature, but Western media has made it true. A woman is wired to be submissive from birth, but the US came up with equality and feminism and rewired them not to be submissive anymore.

So, the female of this new generation grow up thinking they're not wired to be submissive by birth, but by what you offer.

This is why Islamic nations don't like the US because of how they've brainwashed and rewired women of this generation. America is the cause of promiscuity and greed by women globally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real / Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.