Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses (4163 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

At the Bolded You talk like a stack illiterate.

A woman Must be under the authority and submission of a man, just as the same way the man is under the submission of God.

Try get sense na. God gave everyone two hands and legs to work, why can't you Nigeria girls make use of it and work to make your own money? Why waiting for a man that will come and bail you out of your poverty stricken life?

So if your husband is broke and poor, you won't be submissive to him?

Why the ranting?

Who told you a woman must be under the submission of a man? Is it not men like you who lied in the name of God?

Did God come down and tell you woman must be submissive?

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by GooodHardDick: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2022
iLegendd:

At bold, the statement is wrong by nature, but Western media has made it true. A woman is wired to be submissive from birth, but the US came up with equality and feminism and rewired them not to be submissive anymore.

So, the female of this new generation grow up thinking they're not wired to be submissive by birth, but by what you offer.

This is why Islamic nations don't like the US because of how they've brainwashed and rewired women of this generation. America is the cause of promiscuity and greed by women globally.

Nice one! however, at the bold, there's nothing like equality and feminine/feminist. Those words are mirage, and a mere illusion!

Few days ago, Nigeria women were seeking for a special seat in the National Assembly which of course, was quickly trash with immediate effect. Why can't them come out and contest just like their male counterparts? Why are they so much entitled to everything?

The same attitude has influenced Nigeria girls, Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals and sacrifice
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by GooodHardDick: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

Why the ranting?

Who told you a man must be under the submission of a man? Is it not men like you who lied in the name of God?

Did God come down and tell you woman must be submissive?

So the woman is now a man? Your brain dey pain u? Abeg no quote me again!
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

So the woman is now a man? Your brain dey pain u? Abeg no quote me again!

You all made the rules in the beginning and you all now want to change the rules in the middle of the game.

The role of a man is to toil for the family and our role as a woman is to take care of the family. So you can't be calling us names for depending on you.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Exkandayee(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Uncle96:

I look good as fck ffuull

Stupid Bois, only come online to boast, while physical you're duumb as your father rueben
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Uncle96(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Exkandayee:

Stupid Bois, only come online to boast, while physical you're duumb as your father rueben

Calm down son? What's irritating u this early ? U havent been able to mastubate ?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Exkandayee(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Uncle96:

Calm down son? What's irritating u this early ? U havent been able to mastubate ?
I'll masturbate later is 6am now,so tell your pops I'm coming to masturbate with him,so that he'll flush out sperms to birthe a son like you again,he told me he could have pour it on your mama stomach, this one that moulded you
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:
I remember this moniker on COVID-19 thread.
How far the covid na?
You still dey Lock yourself indoors and practice Social distancing?
Abi your eyes don finally clear say na scam?

Oga, so those that died from it na scam?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Uncle96(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2022
Exkandayee:

I'll masturbate later is 6am now,so tell your pops I'm coming to masturbate with him,so that he'll flush out sperms to birthe a son like you again,he told me he could have pour it on your mama stomach, this one that moulded you

Lol, with that ur small p*nis , I bet u feeling so grown . Lol I was actually expecting a savage reply , this is so whack and dumb ! I hope you never considered being a rapper in this life or next ? grin.

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:
nobody died from any COVID-19.
Ncdc isn't telling us the truth

If NCDC is lying, is the whole world lying?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by luvmijeje(f): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:

Send a PM anyway let's continue our discussion there

Agbaya!
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Queenslander(f): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Queenslander what’s your take on this?
Lool. Maybe in the short term,. I doubt I'd stay for the long term,.

Good sex for most women is about the connection to the guy they’re with. If the connection isn’t there, the sex doesn’t stay good for very long. That all being said,. at the very least. Good sex is difficult to come by. It's no secret!!

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Queenslander:
Lool. Maybe in the short term,. I doubt I'd stay for the long term,.

Good sex for most women is about the connection to the guy they’re with. If the connection isn’t there, the sex doesn’t stay good for very long. That all being said,. at the very least. Good sex is difficult to come by. It's no secret!!

cheesy Awesome submission. I also believe that lack of good sex makes women edgy, although I’m yet to sample opinions on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by ZooCountry45: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Some go as far as killing their fellow woman because of good dick tongue

When you bleeps a woman well, she looses her senses

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Kdon2: 3:48am On Apr 01, 2022
luvmijeje:

You all made the rules in the beginning and you all now want to change the rules in the middle of the game.

The role of a man is to toil for the family and our role as a woman is to take care of the family. So you can't be calling us names for depending on you.

If you are dependent on someone, that person calls the shots don't you think!
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses by Kdon2: 3:52am On Apr 01, 2022
ZooCountry45:

When you bleeps a woman well, she looses her senses

It's so true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Don't Know How To Pronounce Letter 'R' / Some Girls Are Terrible!!! / Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.