Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight (968 Views)

How God Saved Me In A Brothel / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by banjicom(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2022
"I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my neighbour inside her sitting room.

Other neighbours joined me with their heavy sticks. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you evil snake!".
I wanted to be a hero that night, so I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with red eyes.

Then, I said if I count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA seized the light and deep darkness covered the room. Omo come and see stampede in the room.

The worst part was that none of us remembered where the door was located. My neighbors and I were just jumping haphazardly like reggae dancers on stage, because we didn't know whether the snake was close by. Some people climbed chairs while some climbed the center table.

I found myself on top of the fridge. We were just hitting one another with our sticks thinking it was the snake! If somebody mistakenly touches another person, a heavy wood will hit the person with immediate alacrity.

As I was standing on the fridge, few seconds later something soft touched my ankle! Omo I didn't waste time in hitting the thing with my big stick. Immediately, I heard a cry in the room. Somebody was shouting "Jesus! My head oo! Who hit me?"

It was then I realized that I had hit a human being. I moved blindly forward to console the person, then I mistakenly fell from the fridge and my hand touched something that looked like somebody's knee! Almost immediately, a heavy wood landed on my hand.

I shouted, "Blood of God who hit me?"
Papa Emeka shouted, "Jesus, Noble Prince no vex na me, I think say na the snake touch me."

Few seconds later Nepa restored the power and everywhere became bright again. I looked up and saw papa David hanging on the ceiling fan.

Papa Femi was almost inside the water dispenser bottle. Papa Philip was inside wardrobe and Papa Emeka was holding the bulb, hanging in the air. To cut the story short, we were able to kill the snake, but everyone left the room quietly with swollen body parts.

Omo, like dis now I dey on top massage bed. Dem batter my own body with rod" - Copied from Twitter grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by doggedfighter(f): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
shocked Thank God for your lives oo! Some species of snake are so venomous that their bites can kill within an hour.One example is Africa's black mamba which is notoriously tagged " Shadow of Death" by Southern Africans.
Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by Gee64: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by yyba: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chaii

Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by illicit(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by XDaBOSS(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Omoh this guy make me de laugh like craze man for here...really funny grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by mwise(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight by WisdomHunter(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
See me laughing like a mad man here and people around staring at me angry grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed / If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture / When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.