Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

"I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) (1434 Views)

I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by FictionalTales(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
I asked her: Why are you breaking up with me?

"You're broke" She replied. "You've always been" She added.
Don't you love me? I asked.

"I do" She replied, holding back tears.
But you love money more than you love me? I asked, looking deep into her charming eyes.

"I love you, but I need money". That's what she said.

Damn! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by mainkendo: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
embarassed
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Candidlady: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Atleast she is been/being truthful

4 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Jennyclay(f): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Indeed, your story line sounds like your moniker.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by HitbackIIback: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Short and clear... Better than cheating on you. Just go hustle, improve yourself and money will follow you

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by donbachi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
She go make heaven.

1 Like

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
She's truthful please respect that.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by milliondollas(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
IF YOU NEED MONEY YOU WORK FOR MONEY OR SHE WANT TO START PROSTITUTE

1 Like

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Medianna(f): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
So you tied that girl hands and legs in the name of love that she couldn't make her money..

Aahhhhhh. Brotherly, you're wicked.

3 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by tommy589(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
It is always to good to know very early what you want in life
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by remsonik(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
She needs money then she should go and find work to do. Not to be dependent on your boyfriend for money.

3 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Thermodynamics(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Indeed, your story line sounds like your moniker.
What is there to be fictional about?
Is this not a common reason in Nigeria why women breaks up with men?

I'll say this is the reason 90% of females in Nigeria breakup, a woman would never breakup with a rich guy, even if the guys beats her and treats her like a slave. You can never separate a woman and money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Jennyclay(f): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

I'll say this is the reason 90% of females in Nigeria breakup, a woman would never breakup with a rich guy, even if the guys beats her and treats her like a slave. You can never separate a woman and money.
90% is like saying, all girls are like that.

A girl who can't differentiate her left from her right, will definitely be treated as a slave.

A girl who depends on a man finances for survival will definitely be treated as a slave.

Till I die, Men will never treat me as a slave, not even my next generation.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Even you will discourage your sister from marrying a poor man
Who no like better thing
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by GooodHardDick: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
The werey girl should go and work and make money herself. Abi is she disabled?

More reasons why Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals.
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by house10s: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
lazy bitch, her hands dey pain her to work shey

1 Like

Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Danisaint112(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
For me if you accepted to date a guy knowing fully well he is broke then I see no reason you should break up with him again because he is broke.

No man own his girlfriend any responsibility. You women should learn how to work and make your own money yourself.

If he decides to give you something out of love then that it not because he is entitled to carry all your Budden.

As a man only a wifed woman do you owe responsibility to. If your girlfriend breaks up with you because you are broke then she doesn't really love you rather she loves money and would only be dating the next guy because of money (because she needs money).
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by lilcarterpkrane(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
manchi person come out tell you her mine you come the reason am you no go thank ur God
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomi:

Even you will discourage your sister from marrying a poor man
Who no like better thing
How did you come to this conclusion?
Do you know me?
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
90% is like saying, all girls are like that.

A girl who can't differentiate her left from her right, will definitely be treated as a slave.

A girl who depends on a man finances for survival will definitely be treated as a slave.

Till I die, Men will never treat me as a slave, not even my next generation.
Yes 90% of Nigerian women are beggers and are always in need of financial help from men, ALWAYS.
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Jennyclay(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Yes 90% of Nigerian women are beggers and are always in need of financial help, ALWAYS.
Hope your mother and sisters are included?? Just asking for a friend.
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hope your mother and sisters are included?? Just asking for a friend.
Don't talk about our mothers, our mother's generation were unique, they dressed decent, never slept around, respect their husband and support their husband financial, some of them do farm work just to provide for their families. As for my sisters, they are all doing well, my elder sister has been the one feeding her family since her husband resigned in 2015. It's the truth, my mother as well was the one feeding us from her garri market trade when my dad was womanising.

That is why I said 90%.
Re: "I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Thermodynamics:

How did you come to this conclusion?
Do you know me?
Oga seriously, poverty get levels
I'm sure a guy who doesn't have an apartment and who lacks the funds to finance his own wedding would be a no no for you..... that's what my cousin did to his sister's boyfriend he chased the guy and told him to go and acquire atleast life's basics b4 he can marry his sister

(1) (Reply)

I Did This Now My Bum Bum Is As Big As Destiny Etiko Nyash / "30bg Dey My Back O" Stupid Line By Davido / I Need Advice On How To Go About This Confusing Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.