Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal (54400 Views)

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by NBY1: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good move and better step
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Solofresh2: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
HappyGoodWealth:
That's Childish,

What a Hard Man,Why Making Her Go Necked,

The man sanity should be checked,

This is how the lady would have married a mad man.
You are the mad person here sad
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by tctrills: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ninety6:
Judging by the man actions, the lady made right an important decision of her life.
MODIFIED- in life, everyone walks at their own pace, he who walks or is forced to walk slower or faster than he should invites regrets later. This is a life commitment and you'd need to be sure about the decision you make. A responsible "man" raised with good morals doesn't do that.
she made the wrong decision to collect gifts from him.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, she didn't rob him.... He chose to give her.

A gift is a gift except agreement on the terms of its exchange is clearly spelt out.
u be woman, so nah wetin u go talk be that.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
AutoChick4U:
You no get sense. So one must spend their life with who they accept to date? Do u know her experiences to make such decision?
if you yourself have sense you wont talk the way you talk to me.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by AutoChick4U(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you yourself have sense you wont talk the way you talk to me.
Oya take kiss
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by deebrownneymar: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Staged for online likes
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by NOwazobia: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
MARKone:
All this stupid skits.
People are already falling for it.

The market women will even think it is real.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by meedoLock(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Welcome with your "hate" speech....

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by AceVentura: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is a skit!

He’s an upcoming comedian
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rukky Pounds. That's his stage name. Check him on Tiktok
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by macrodata(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Whether na skit oh or na real oh, I don't care. If I was there, I would punch that guy in the face as a warning! This is the height of stupidity!
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by opportunities12(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
This looks like a skit
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by adefitim(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
The man is an hero in fact he deserve national honor for that heroic act
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Gospel2Day: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beremx:
Foolish man. You want to strip her naked because she didn’t accept your proposal?

Very stupid idiot

What he did is wrong, BUT you females too should learn NOT to receive gifts from males you know you CANNOT say yes to their proposals.
Receiving gifts from random guys you have no plan to marry is prostitution, NOT relationship.
Relationship is not business transaction.
It is corruption and wickedness to keep collecting money and receiving gifts from anyone you don't want to spend the rest of your life with.
Even if a guy insists you collect his gift, tell him point blank and very clearly that you may not say yes to his proposal from the onset.
Shalom.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Mrphylor09: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na comedy jor
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Kooldame: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Perhaps,he must have been spending so much on gifts given to her,so turning g down the proposal now make him go haywire
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by favour32(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
The man na correct man!
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Many will call it childish but the man did the right thing.

If you must reject someone, then reject everything about him. You can't reject someone but like his gifts and money, it doesn't make sense.
Lol...truth in a way.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by EndRape2(f): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thank God she rejected ,no woman should marry a selfish man, I am sure she saw the signs.

author=AnambraHeraldTV post=110809521]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0mSitWxeQ

The man had allegedly proposed to the lady but she turned him down and in anger, he demanded she gives him everything he had bought for her including the dress and slippers she was wearing at that time.

In the video , the man is seen forcing the lady to take off her slippers and her clothes. Onlookers could not help but try to beg the distraught man on the lady’s behalf but he was adamant about taking off the lady’s dress.

The market women and other elderly men’s effort to get the man to calm down and let the lady go failed.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaxSfvivpjA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by orohbiro(f): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hashabiah:
This man is my hero grin
IT will not be well with u
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Omohavwa1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please stop this fake proposal rumor.. it's a comedy s skit .. that's rukky's comedy's content.. it is a skit oooo
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by VirileNelly2420: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
HappyGoodWealth:
That's Childish,

Dats one bad effect of tiktok, Instagram, etc people making skit here n there... People actually tot dey were just acting up nd da was why dey relented to intervene in d matter.

But I still tink it was acted. If not, was d guy carrying gun? Why should d gal yeild so easily to his demand? ... crying nd begging as if d guy na soldier.

Meanwhile, if dis is real, d guy no try atol. If u need ur clothes, u will get Dem, but not spontaneously. I no just wan provoke for notin
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Beremx(f): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What he did is wrong, BUT you females too should learn NOT to receive gifts from males you know you CANNOT say yes to their proposals.
Receiving gifts from random guys you have no plan to marry is prostitution, NOT relationship.
Relationship is not business transaction.
It is corruption and wickedness to keep collecting money and receiving gifts from anyone you don't want to spend the rest of your life with.
Even if a guy insists you collect his gift, tell him point blank and very clearly that you may not say yes to his proposal from the onset.
Shalom.
there’s nothing wrong in receiving gifts from men. You can’t tell me you never gave gifts to women you didn’t end up marrying. The woman didn’t force the man to give her gifts
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
When she knows she won't marry him, why collecting things from him?
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by 24brains(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Men with balls. Women with thiefy thief styles

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by PaNnamdi: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
rajiedreez:
Guys, don't give what you can't forgo. Even if this is staged, some guys can do it to ladies.
Mumu man

What d guy did is the best
Only real men like us will understand
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by PaNnamdi: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
HappyGoodWealth:
That's Childish,

The man is a real man

U ladies takes guys that are all over you as simps and fools

U no want man and u collect him money because u think say u wise.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by GIdiata(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
HappyGoodWealth:
That's Childish,

story for d gods grin grin God bless the strong sane man
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by PaNnamdi: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
24SEVEN:

comment like this is the reason i still log on to Nairaland.

You've said it all. We are basically who we are. i can never and will never strip a lady of clothes i bought her because she refused my engagement proposal. Poverty mentality at its height.
I just wish u fall victim of yahoo boys u be mumu

The woman is a scammer who wanted to play a fast game.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by HappyGoodWealth(f): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dats one bad effect of tiktok, Instagram, etc people making skit here n there... People actually tot dey were just acting up nd da was why dey relented to intervene in d matter.

But I still tink it was acted. If not, was d guy carrying gun? Why should d gal yeild so easily to his demand? ... crying nd begging as if d guy na soldier.

Meanwhile, if dis is real, d guy no try atol. If u need ur clothes, u will get Dem, but not spontaneously. I no just wan provoke for notin

Abeg Don't Provoke, cheesy cheesy angry
The whole drama was just weird.
What an insane Man.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Hashabiah: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
orohbiro:
IT will not be well with u
...and it will never be well with your useless kind

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.