Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13340 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by maree7(f): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
we are hot,good sense of humor,high skill in oral,we are simply inevitable
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
maree7:

mareeeeeeee!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I guess girls don't hide those things anymore.anyway thanks for sharing.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BabyGlow(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
k0be:

mareeeeeeee!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I guess girls don't hide those things anymore.anyway thanks for sharing.
cool cool cool

You see? Is that not what you've been beating me all over for?

I'm sure you're reconsidering my proposal now.

I'll be waiting. . . . . .

cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2007
were you dropped on your head as a child?
cos I seriously don't understand why you keep obsessing over me like a raving bedlamite.
can't you find a better hobby. . .? be productive by contributing to some threads in the family, culture, & politics sections of the forum.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:35am On Aug 21, 2007
maree7:

mwa mwa mwa, this is my beloved friend, with whom i am well pleased. sup babe, wetin do ur fone, i was calling u ooooooooo.

@k0be, give d babe a chance now haba
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 2:40am On Jan 21, 2008
when it come to nairaland girls vs the boiz, hmmmmmmmmmm una don die now, and una know am
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by almondjoy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
I think most are great--especially the ones from Edo state. kiss So gentle and well mannered--except me of course! No apologies, so do not hold your breath on that note!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
That is an overstatement. I see you as one of the finest from there.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by almondjoy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hnmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cool cool cool cool cool

No! Understatement!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
I thought you know better. Almondjoy is a fine chic with 21st century head.

She used to be bad until "Bad" got tired of her. Now, we don't know what next after all this is 2008. I am sure she had a new year resolution. Possibly, to be good while pronouncing bad.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 4:49am On Jan 26, 2008
almondjoy:

I think most are great--especially the ones from Edo state. kiss So gentle and well mannered--except me of course! No apologies, so do not hold your breath on that note!

well said
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by tectona(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2008
Most of them gat serious issues.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by jide5: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2008
If we must rate, I think the ladies are doing as good as the guys. Above all, the performance is not 100%. Sure we will be doing better.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2008
tectona:

Most of them gat serious issues.
atleast your own is most, my own is all the guys gat issues
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by nedulity: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
well am kind of new so i don't know much people , but from d little i know u guys r not bad at all am realy enjoying evry issues that is being discussed here wink please u guys kep it up '' thumbs up yall'' grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2008
the gurls nko? this is about teh girls not guys
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by patriciajames(f): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Real
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2012
☀☀◦°˚ŷeah˚◦◦☀☀ I also really need a female frnd dat we cud b gud frnd lik sisters
Am based in lagos. Add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 2A3CC078

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.