Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13344 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2007
hahahaahahaha, is that a threat
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
Takin aut more tym tu reply ur dirty posts will be lyk offering a monkey a certificate*
Watch out, after I'm dne wyv u, U'll nevr insult a fly, BIatch*

Seun, no offence*
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2007
Ralvy:

T[s]akin aut more time tu reply your dirty posts will be like offering a monkey a certificate*
Watch out, after I'm dne wyv u, You'll nevr insult a fly, BIatch*
[/s]
Seun, no offence*
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2007
From the result of the poll above, obviously some of them are spoiling the chances of others. . . thats if its not even girls that are voting grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2007
mystery of a lady? grin that one na new terminology.

Most of the girls here are pretty cool though i must concede a huge lot are suffering from inferiority complex. You can count the cute ones on the fingers of one hand.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2007
PTH:

mystery of a lady? grin that one na new terminology.

Most of the girls here are pretty cool though i must concede a huge lot are suffering from inferiority complex. You can count the cute ones on the fingers of one hand.

With over half the current total vote saying they're below 10%, i think u should be counting amongst 4 fingers of one hand grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mukina2: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2007
whitelexi:

With over half the current total vote saying they're below 10%, i think u should be counting amongst 4 fingers of one hand grin

hmmm . .director in  general . .

@ babyosisi grin really? grin i just hope its not for pataki cuz i will just slap him everyday tongue grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2007
whitelexi:

i tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2007
mukina2:

@ babyosisi grin really? grin i just hope its not for pataki because i will just slap him everyday tongue grin
@ mukinatu tongue tongue

Dont start a war with me, you would not finish tongue tongue tongue tongue I could be your morningmare wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mukina2: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2007
Pataks cheesy

na wetin? leave me alone o grin i am married tongue grin tongue wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2007
mukina2:

Pataks cheesy

na wetin? leave me alone o grin i am married tongue grin tongue wink

YEPA YEPA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who dash sule marriage

@ topic.
Brand of liars tongue tongue tongue tongue Example above cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2007
mr pataki,mukinatu is halal to you grin
I'm praying along
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mellow(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2007
@ ravly

Well I am too responsible to reply you in your own words

But I have to tell you that I am very sure that the females

in your family are not up to the least of the females of Nairaland

hence your total disregard for Ladies. If you think that the Ladies

here are not good enough because the argue with you then oblige me

to assume that you have a complex problem and as such if that complex

ever allow you to get married to go to your village and pick up an slowpoke

that will never argue with you because me think the ladies here are way up above

you.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2007
mellow:

@ ravly

Well I am too responsible to reply you in your own words

But I have to tell you that I am very sure that the females

in your family are not up to the least of the females of Nairaland

hence your total disregard for Ladies. If you think that the Ladies

here are not good enough because the argue with you then oblige me

to assume that you have a complex problem and as such if that complex

ever allow you to get married to go to your village and pick up an slowpoke

that will never argue with you because me think the ladies here are way up above

you.

JESU, see stabbing, lol,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2007
babyosisi:

mr pataki,mukinatu is halal to you grin
I'm praying along

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously, I don't know what my offence is embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Mukinatu will not leave me alone. I am too young to die angry angry angry angry

Stop the prayer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mamaput(f): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
It has nothing to do with looks.
if all of us put our picture we may as well write or names and adress.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2007
Why are u all focusing on the picture thingy, huh??
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ike4real: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
i honestly think it is high time we nairalanders posted our pictures on this forum,just 4 familiarity sake and nothing more.i guess most ladies are not confident enough to do that thinking they are not ''PRESENTABLE'' ENOUGH IN THEIR LOOKS
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by suko(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2007
transparentladies are down to earth,they are transpernt,very very good,look guys it doesn't matter what you take them for but is very diffcult for one to visit any furom like this and see girls being open,very honest,some hid away from saying their mind but here on narialand girls are neutral ok,so they are the best
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by omoge(f): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
ike4real, you did not post your sex  grin yet you want pictures posted huh  undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
there are only 3 outstanding ladies on nairaland , and there are managable ones and some that just totally suck!!! no hard feelings ladies, just my candid opinion
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
moondust:

there are only 3 outstanding ladies on nairaland , and there are managable ones and some that just totally suck!!! no hard feelings ladies, just my candid opinion

Based on people you have never met
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
Thought this was supposed to be 'the dating and meet up' zone
Doesn't seem to be much 'dating and meeting up' going on smiley.
I wonder who came up with this weird topic.i certainly i am not going to put a general tag on nairaland ladies
Anyways, the name's ryker. and i think women are fascinating creatures.
What i'm going to do is hit on every single lady on nairaland( okay, maybe that's not possible, but i sure as heck am going to try, lol)
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by omoge(f): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
lol @ ryker
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
UPDATE! wassup, omoge! Been checking out the profiles of some chicks on this thread. Instead of pictures or really polite stuff,
i've seen some really juvenile and downright rude write ups. Some chicks seem to think the 'net is a forum to display their
sociopopathic tendencies. One chick asked me to 'Bleep off' for no reason. Another told me to wait 'till the cows come home'( She probably has a really inflated
opinion of herself). Another just went 'puhhhhhhh'. lol .
Apparently, there are really no ladies('ladies'? is that the right word?) worth dating or even getting to know on this platform or maybe there is.
still searching, though. Omoge means 'maiden' in Yoruba. Are you the 'one'? smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
ryker:

UPDATE! wassup, omoge! Been checking out the profiles of some chicks on this thread. Instead of pictures or really polite stuff,
i've seen some really juvenile and downright rude write ups. Some chicks seem to think the 'net is a forum to display their
sociopopathic tendencies. One chick asked me to 'mess off' for no reason. Another told me to wait 'till the cows come home'( She probably has a really inflated
Apparently, there are really no ladies('ladies'? is that the right word?) worth dating or even getting to know on this platform or maybe there is.
still searching, though. Omoge means 'maiden' in Yoruba. Are you the 'one'? smiley

LOL!!!! grin grin grin Is it by force
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
ryker, it's just hard to get. most naija girls you will encounter on this forum will put themselves on a high pedestal, but i'm sure you weren't expecting to have it easy.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
I will rate all of them below 10% tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by jerrymania(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
i think they 're like[b] HUNGRY LOOKING CHICS[/b]
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
ryker:

sociopopathic tendencies. One chick asked me to 'mess off' for no reason. Another told me to wait 'till the cows come home'( She probably has a really inflated
still searching, though.
Omoge means 'maiden' in Yoruba. Are you the 'one'? smiley

You took the words out of our mouths. Its hard to call the vast majority of the females here "ladies". Merely having a vagina does not qualify you as a lady.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2007
@babeelove. Hi! i don't have a different persona on the net, what you read is what you get. lol
didn't mean to sound pushy though. it's not by force. don't give omoge the wrong ideas. I like to have mental images
of people i chat with. so tell me ,are u tall, short, of average height?
Dark complexioned, or light skinned. Slim or 'cuddlesome'?. This guy is not sleeping tonight so lets 'cyber socialize'
i could give u my IM address. so we could kick it. I don't 'chat and tell', trust me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hey Kobe!, wassup PTH? How's it hanging? I think we should give these babes a chance. I think the 'tough talk' is some sort of defence mechanism.
We are gentlemen ,even though we aren't cissys, right?
We play our cards right, we just might get lucky wink.
I for one, am in the mood for romance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.