Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13347 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
thumbs up to you ryker, you just might get lucky and find a great woman on this site. i gave up that hope a long time ago, not worth it.
There are some new girls u might want to take a chance at though. Omoge sounds like a good girl.

and did i forget to mention more than 90% of them will come up with that lame "i'm taken" line? Dont believe them for one second. They just say that to boost their flagging ego.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
PTH, don't give up o, you just have to dig deeper. The vituperative ones are usually the better ones. Their sometimes offensive remarks are just for mere defensive purposes, because they hope to chase you away. cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
you hit the nail on the head bro, the sharp mouthed ones turn out to be the best of the bunch (now i wonder why that is).
I dont think they want to chase you away, its the nigerian female typical response to put up a front when deep down they really mean the opposite.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2007
hehehe you got it. grin

I suspect that they'll come tumbling in like a flock of sheeps now to fortify themselves.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
hmm!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
umm, No offence guys, but maybe, just maybe, this 'war of the sexes' thing is what is putting the ladies on the defensive.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
The Nairaland re-union is coming up soon. So be patient and choose your hearthrobs then when you see them in person.  Stop campaigning for photographs when you guys have not posted yours!!!!Besides we do not find most of you desirable so do not want to bother with your dry behinds!!! Please post you topics even if it is in bad taste and cancel the romance for now till you guys meet the qualifications!!!!

Correct dudes like Siena and denex with healthy looks have not complained then talking fingers like you guys are making noise here. Please move over for the real guys jo!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
lol! fair enough. But what am i gonna do tonight? yeah, i'll cruise around the forum and get up peoples noses as much as possible.
@babeelove, still wanna know what you look like though. maybe you are the one with the dry behind.
yeah!,and i'm posting my mugshot asap
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
-------------- Till the cows come home I say!!!! grin If you like rate us at -100%!!! We still do not want you guys!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
Ow, ! I think i'm in love grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
BABEELOVE:

The Nairaland re-union is coming up soon. So be patient and choose your hearthrobs then when you see them in person. Stop campaigning for photographs when you guys have not posted yours!!!!Besides we do not find most of you desirable so do not want to bother with your dry behinds!!! Please post you topics even if it is in bad taste and cancel the romance for now till you guys meet the qualifications!!!!

Correct dudes like Siena and denex with healthy looks have not complained then talking fingers like you guys are making noise here. Please move over for the real guys jo!

lol sometimes i wonder why women feel the need for unecessary vitriol when they post. Considering no one is bothered whether u exist or not makes matters even worse. When you use the words "we", be very careful the way you do, you just might find out there really is no we.
Majority of us come here to relax and hobnob with fellow nigerians not looking for little kids who dont understand the value of common courtesy.

At ryker, u just might strike gold if you search hard enough. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2007
Of course there is no we! Do you see any females bothering to stroke the egos of less confident guys here Of course you are on your own here!!! I am just trying to help you guys out here so you can quit talking to yourselves! ----------- as usual!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2007
ryker i hope you're not in love with that babeelove of a thing, thinking she's miss nigeria. "We" we we, better speak for yourself.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2007
grin. Well, it's been firmly established that babeelove(wonder why she chose that name) has issues.
I guess some people are irredeemable.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2007
Of course there is no we!  Do you see any females bothering to stroke the egos of less confident guys here  Of course you are on your own here!!!  I am just trying to help you guys out here so you can quit talking to yourselves!  ----------- as usual!!!
or you're just seeking for the attention you lack ! -----as usual!!!! you are the brady of the bunch.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by kellorah: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2007
I've noticed some girls on here have attitude problem-so definitely wont be rating them 100%
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Of course there is no we! Do you see any females bothering to stroke the egos of less confident guys here Of course you are on your own here!!! I am just trying to help you guys out here so you can quit talking to yourselves! ----------- as usual!!!

quit the unecessary posturing. Trust me no one here (at least i speak for myself) noticed your presence until u started being belligerent (obviously while trying to gain attention). As ryker rightly noted, you have an exagerated oppinion of yourself. We don't need our egos stroked, there are plenty of girls this side of the divide who would gladly do so without making a big deal out of it.
Less confident? lol this must go down as the funniest statement i've heard all day.

Dont worry, we were doing a good job of talking to ourselves as usual until you butted in.  wink we're just fine without the likes of u.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2007
babeelove, when the time to settle down comes, don't claim that there aren't enough naija men to go around, just admit that your repulsive attitude chased them off.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2007
Methinks babeelove is singlehandedly giving all the chicks on Nairaland negative images. Must be coming off a really bad relationship.
but hey, get over it girl. in case nobody told you, you aren't supposed to insult people because you have the anonymity of the net.
Babe! either shape up or ship out
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2007
Besides, we could all give you the silent treatment AND warn all the new guys off your unpleasant ass. Don't push it
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2007
Oh yeah  It is my fault now since females here do not want to respond to your advances or disrespect This is laffable!

Please go and check out Siena or denex photographs before you rate ladies on this forum.  Belligerant  Far from it.  Just having a good time on a all-male female bashing topic!!!!  Any problems with that Please boldy post your pictures so we can rate you guys too!!!! If you dare!!! Please do not cut out pictures of models from magazines so you do not get sued oh! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2007
perhaps she's just been unlucky not to have had the priviledge of a loving adult relationship. Most girls who have dont come off this brash and uncultured.

BABEELOVE:

Oh yeah It is my fault now since females here do not want to respond to your advances or disrespect This is laffable!

lol, quit making silly conclusions. Many of us here are friends with some of the decent girls on this forum. Many of us have our own relationships outside of here and so dont need the "advances" or "respect" of children like you.

BABEELOVE:

Please go and check out Siena or denex photographs before you rate ladies on this forum. Belligerant Far from it. Just having a good time on a all-male female bashing topic!!!! Any problems with that

O cut the crap! Siena, denex my foot! I doubt if they notice you exist at all.
This is not a "female bashing thread" (i'm not surprised that's what you read it to mean since its obvious u have a limited ability to think outside the box). no one begrudges you the opportunity to "have a good time", all we ask is that you do not use the anonymity of the internet to expose your crude attitude.
Its not too difficult to at least pretend to have a cultured attitude.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2007
Why all the ire  Please relax!  It has not got to that stage.  Whether denex or Siena notices me is not the question.  They are confident guys who can post their photograghs here.  I suggest you do the same before you start rating others!!!!  Period!!!! And am I enemies with most? Children!!! Now who is being crude
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2007
@ babeelove. sienna and denex? i'm sure they are correct guys. but you my dear, are starting to sound like a groupie.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2007
see as babeelove dey take style ask for our photos.  where is your own photo? berra reveal your true intentions here, it's obvious you're a vixen who's forcefully in search of a loverboy.

my question to you is, are you upset that things haven't gone according to your plans?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 12:29am On Aug 08, 2007
smiley that might be true. babeelove where's YOUR mugshot?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Why all the ire Please relax! It has not got to that stage. Whether denex or Siena notices me is not the question. They are confident guys who can post their photograghs here. I suggest you do the same before you start rating others!!!! Period!!!! And am I enemies with most? Children!!! Now who is being crude

lol there's no ire here, just saying it as it is, sorry if it just hits home too hard.

The sign of a confident guy is not necessarily one who posts his photographs all over cyber space. Would that then apply to all ladies who dont have their pictures here including you all lack confidence?
We all have photographs we could post, many just choose to excercise their discretion on where they put theres.

I'm just wondering why u're the only one weeping profusely over those "rating women". Neither the thread author nor the topic nor the posters mentioned anything about you. When i here the phrase "nairaland ladies", i know those that immediately flash to my mind, safe to say u're not one of them.

No ma'am, "crude" people are not those who are enemies with everyone, they are people who dont know how to address others without using slurs and curse words (just like you have exhibited). Methinks its time you looked more closely at ur dictionary before shooting urself in the foot.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2007
Goodnight all!  As with the usual tone of "k0be" threads!  It always ends in some gang mentality!  Sorry I got involved.  Please enjoy your thread! Peace out!!!!!  I know threads to stay away from in the future!!!!  K0BE THREADS!!!! Phoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2007
@ babeelove. you sure know how ruin a guy's evening. hope you have nightmares.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2007
kobe, i expected better from you.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Goodnight all!  As with the usual tone of "k0be" threads!  It always ends in some gang mentality!  Sorry I got involved.  Please enjoy your thread! Peace out!!!!!  I know threads to stay away from in the future!!!!  K0BE THREADS!!!! Phoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

such a shame you chose to use kobe as a convenient excuse to back out of the disgrace you brought on yourself. The thing is not merely to stay away from Kobe threads but that you learn how to relate to others in a more sensitive manner.
Unless you do so it wont matter whether Kobe or Shaq started the thread, you'd still end up making a fool of yourself.

goodnight.  wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2007
wow! see this girl don call me out again o. kobe, kobe, kobe, as if kobe stole an oreo from your cookie jar. free me. pth is right, your collapse was imminent, you only used k0be as an excuse to offer your disappointing resignation from the thread.  it would have been better if you confessed that you aren't equal to the task at hand.
bye babeelove, good riddance.
thiefofhearts, hi   undecided. sorry, I won't do that again, i'll try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.