Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It (2158 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
SimeonOTC:

At least betting get reward dispite the set back wey dey..
You say people dey cashout 50m abi??
wetti girl wan reward you with? Wetti you wan cashout from them wey u wan kill yourself?? Pussy?grin
If you jam correct babe wey hold barz dey obsessed with u join, you no go hold am? Naim be the jack pot naaa
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:

Awwww... I'm sorry buddy. No insult here. I am just making fun. My bad..... let's be friends again....

Come on dude angry

The guy just had his butt kicked and had his butt dumped by his girl grin

Have some respect angry
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Blunttruth: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:
Hi guys few days back i went to my girlfriend shop to visit her, i don't actually know what happened an argument broke out between her and one of her male customer, it was so intense that i have to step in, one thing led to another and i got into a fight with the guy, i beat him up so badly that people started separating us.

barely a week i got into a fight and beat up my fellow guy because of her, this same girl warns me to stop coming to her shop and even threw away the gift i bought for her today in the presence of everyone because of some flimsy excuses, so i decided to end the relationship.

I've been thinking what if on the process of fighting that very guy i got him badly injured or even killed him, i wud have been chilling in prison by now and my girlfriend will find someone else and move on. Honestly i regreted my actions that very day and i wish i can see that guy again so as to apologise to him and tell him that the girl i fought him because of her few days ago is no longer my girlfriend today. Pls guys as long as she's not ur wife pls don't put ur fellow guys down or fight them becuz of this girls they don't worth it.
You are right, same applies to ladies,don't ever fight your fellow girl for a guy, even if it's a husband. They are not worth it.
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Come on dude angry

The guy just had his butt kicked and had his butt dumped by his girl grin

Have some respect angry

For real dawg.... grin I am really sorry. I already apologized to the dude. But that was funny though grin
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:

For real dawg.... grin I am really sorry. I already apologized to the dude. But that was funny though grin

Funny AF

grin
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Funny AF

grin

Common Royal. I am trying to make breakfast for my kids. You are making me laugh some more.... I am really sorry for him. That one girl has messed it up for lots of other girls. She just turned a good guy to a very bad boy
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Polynek(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Imagine undecided, you are regretting now bcox both of you are not dating, assuming u are still dating her, will you bring Dix topic here?.
How I wish the man beat you up.
My EX once called me to urgently come to her house and I asked what is the problem why so urgent, she told me dat a guy is about to beat her, I simply told her to leave dat environment immediately, bcox I can't come,
As she obeyed my instruction, did the guy beat her again? Of course no.
You wud hv been a peace maker not fighting, dax so childish and arrogant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? / How True Is This?(about Virgins) / Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.