Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (2109 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ladies what will you do if u walk into the room just to find your boyfriend having sex with another woman?

Guys what will ur reaction be like?
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2012
What really happened?? Talk true! Did okafor cheat?
Re: What Will You Do? by ijebabe: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2012
Take a seat and take a video/pic on my phone since murder is not really an option for me angry. Leave and don't return his calls or visit for a week or so.
When I'm finally ready to face the cheating bastard, be dressed to kill looking so fine and sexy, meet him at the venue (I'm definitely not taking a ride with him!) late by the way cool. When he's finally able to shut his jaw, I'll sweetly tell him how things are now going to be between us and walk out, very deliberately winkgrin

Dunno if I'll break a bottle on his head but I'm saving that depending on his reaction to my news undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2012
doyindav: What really happened?? Talk true! Did okafor cheat?

Hahahahaha u no serious! Oya answer the question what will u do?
Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe: Take a seat and take a video/pic on my phone since murder is not really an option for me angry. Leave and don't return his calls or visit for a week or so.
When I'm finally ready to face the cheating bastard, be dressed to kill looking so fine and sexy, meet him at the venue (I'm definitely not taking a ride with him!) late by the way cool. When he's finally able to shut his jaw, I'll sweetly tell him how things are now going to be between us and walk out, very deliberately winkgrin

Dunno if I'll break a bottle on his head but I'm saving that depending on his reaction to my news undecided

^^ So u will break up with him abi?
Re: What Will You Do? by ijebabe: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella:

^^ So u will break up with him abi?
Oh wasn't it clear? I thot it was very obvious grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Areaboy2(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella: Ladies what will you do if u walk into the room just to find your boyfriend having sex with another woman?

It wasnt me!! hahha classic shaggy.

but seriously.. i'll go.. Its not what you think!!! grin
Re: What Will You Do? by RealBitch(f): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe: Take a seat and take a video/pic on my phone since murder is not really an option for me angry. Leave and don't return his calls or visit for a week or so.

Re: What Will You Do? by 190: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2012
Invite her to come over
Re: What Will You Do? by tellwisdom: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2012
My advice is not free undecided
Re: What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Confession time Cindy babe
Re: What Will You Do? by 190: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2012
^hey mindy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? by Scash(f): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2012
I'm not going to drop my bag and collapse like they do in yoruba movies. I'l just say 'sorry' like as if I walked in on total strangers and den go out. If he calls me, I'l pick up and act like nothing hapnd. Den wen he brings it up I'l say 'oh, dt? Forget about it' that shld confuse him.
Bt den I'l drop my gf title by just being unavailable evrytime... I'l apologize like I dint mean to. Bt if was my bf he wld knw me well enuf to know I was removin his cheating plugs from my sockets. And den wen/if he comes to beg... He'l hear stories he'd neva heard before, nobody wld tell him to go
No need to fyt wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by koozy(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2012
Scash: I'm not going to drop my bag and collapse like they do in yoruba movies. I'l just say 'sorry' like as if I walked in on total strangers and den go out. If he calls me, I'l pick up and act like nothing hapnd. Den wen he brings it up I'l say 'oh, dt? Forget about it' that shld confuse him.
Bt den I'l drop my gf title by just being unavailable evrytime... I'l apologize like I dint mean to. Bt if was my bf he wld knw me well enuf to know I was removin his cheating plugs from my sockets. And den wen/if he comes to beg... He'l hear stories he'd neva heard before, nobody wld tell him to go
No need to fyt wink
Chop knuckle! I like it. No stress. Bawse!
Re: What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2012
^^
Were you not the one who ran after a car without knowing who was driving?
Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2012
Area_boy:

It wasnt me!! hahha classic shaggy.

but seriously.. i'll go.. Its not what you think!!! grin

Lmao It wasn't you no go save u oh!
Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Confession time Cindy babe

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^

grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Scash(f): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2012
Were. you not the one who ran after a car without knowing who was driving?

Yh, baby. I was d one...
There... I spoke to u, happy now?
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella: Ladies what will you do if u walk into the room just to find your boyfriend having sex with another woman?

i'll watch them while i join in the action grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Tyche(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2012
Not a good place to be. Seriously though, it's very easy to speculate but when faced with the real deal, you wouldn't know when your emotions take over you. This is is true for like 90%, it's only 10% that can control their emotions.
Re: What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2012
Scash:

Yh, baby. I was d one...
There... I spoke to u, happy now?
Okay now get back to kissing frogs
Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ angry angry
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2012

LMAO..WTFgrin
Re: What Will You Do? by Areaboy2(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella:

Lmao It wasn't you no go save u oh!

it will.. trust me tongue
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella:

Hahahahaha u no serious! Oya answer the question what will u do?
Will act like am under a spell or something.. grin grin

If she doesnt buy it..i will stalk the babe, she must to forgive me! grin
Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2012
^^Even if she pour u hot water abi? grin grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella: ^^Even if she pour u hot water abi? grin grin

lol..how now? When it is my first time!
Anybody that does that must have SERIOUS family issues.
Re: What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 1:56am On Jun 14, 2012
^^It happened yesterday in my Area, a lady poured hot water on her boyfriend for cheating on her.
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 14, 2012
I'll join the party - to start a good threes.ome. undecided
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2012
cindyrella: ^^It happened yesterday in my Area, a lady poured hot water on her boyfriend for cheating on her.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
some girls dey para sha
Re: What Will You Do? by 190: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2012
cindyrella: ^^It happened yesterday in my Area, a lady poured hot water on her boyfriend for cheating on her.

does the guy know where they sell acid undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sensitive Part Of A Lady / They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! / Five Reasons Why Parading Booobs On Facebook Becomes A Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.