Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES (5317 Views)

Walking On Ukraine’s Destroyed And Demolished Streets (VIDEO - Terrible Sights) / Ukraine Destroyed Pathogens Of Deadly Diseases USA Was Building In Ukraine / Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
nb

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
tr

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
yu

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
fg

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Kelvin3476: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

You see this war heh, it's full of hypocrisy. The narratives people get about the events depends on their source of information.

Ukraine had plans of attacking the Secessionists cos they knew they were planning to declare independent soon. USA, UK, NATO and EU have been supplying weapons to Ukraine to fight that war.

The last military exercise conducted by Ukraine military at the black sea was final preparation for the attack.

Russia got the Intel, expressed his concerns about the implications of attacking the Secessionists as almost half of them are Russian, by birth, citizenship.. EU, NATO, US have not been taking any of the Russia concerns seriously.

When USA was shouting Russia would invade Ukraine, they knew what they were talking about cos Russia would definitely move to the Secessionists area to protect them which is in Ukraine territory.

The Secessionists are not interested in any independence, they have changed their tunes to they want to reunite with their big brother Russia.

The question is would Russia have allowed the Ukraine military to bombard the Secessionists even though they have been on bombardment since 2014.

The mistake Putin is currently making is you do not quench fire by adding more fuel, he should have considered the humanitarian crises his attack would cause, the destructions of lives and property and how the world would think even though most would be fed with one side of the story .

Btw, majority of the foot soldiers of Russia in Ukraine are not even Russians
They are from where?

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2022

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin3476:

They are from where?

Serbia and co. Those old USSR countries that are still in allegiance with Russia.

Funnily, their parents are not even aware their wards are on the front line in Ukraine
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Kelvin3476: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Serbia and co. Those old USSR countries that are still in allegiance with Russia.

Funnily, their parents are not even aware their wards are on the front line in Ukraine
Ur own pass propaganda

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

You see this war heh, it's full of hypocrisy. The narratives people get about the events depends on their source of information.

Ukraine had plans of attacking the Secessionists cos they knew they were planning to declare independent soon. USA, UK, NATO and EU have been supplying weapons to Ukraine to fight that war.

The last military exercise conducted by Ukraine military at the black sea was final preparation for the attack.

Russia got the Intel, expressed his concerns about the implications of attacking the Secessionists as almost half of them are Russian, by birth, citizenship.. EU, NATO, US have not been taking any of the Russia concerns seriously.

When USA was shouting Russia would invade Ukraine, they knew what they were talking about cos Russia would definitely move to the Secessionists area to protect them which is in Ukraine territory.

The Secessionists are not interested in any independence, they have changed their tunes to they want to reunite with their big brother Russia.

The question is would Russia have allowed the Ukraine military to bombard the Secessionists even though they have been on bombardment since 2014.

The mistake Putin is currently making is you do not quench fire by adding more fuel, he should have considered the humanitarian crises his attack would cause, the destructions of lives and property and how the world would think even though most would be fed with one side of the story .

Your post of course is full of self-fabricated stories void of facts, history, and realities on the ground.

Is it possible for Ukraine to plan attacks against the separatists when in fact they've been at war since 2014 with thousands of deaths on both sides?

The separatists are proxies for Russia, they shot down the Malaysian airliner with Russian-supplied Missle.

Putin is a disaster waiting to happen, another modern-day Hitler that must be stopped.

Putin uses the same tactics in Georgia when he used the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia to invade Georgia,, but the world looked the other way and let him slide.

He went into Chechyian, the world looked the other way and let him slide

He invaded Ukraine and took Cremia, changing the map of a sovereign country, the world looked the other way and let him slide

He unilaterally declared independence for separatists in Ukraine, the world looked the other way and let him slide

Now, what's next, go into Poland and just keep invading countries and societies all over the world, causing pain, destruction, massive refugee and humanitarian catactrophy?

How I wish people like you just shut up sometimes with your flawed knowledge and poor understanding of global affairs, you just jump in the internet and start typing rubbish, lies, and bogus nonsense.

If you are going to engage in such discussions, at least do a little research, read and understand the facts..

3 Likes

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Bluntguy: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you explain how soldiers taking orders are terrorist?
Any soldier taking orders from a terrorist is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Parachoko: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bluntguy:

Any soldier taking orders from a terrorist is a terrorist.
So US Airforce is a terrorist organization for bombing Baghdad for 40days?
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by D1official: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Western Media on the beat

Nothing has ever confuse me this year more than this Russia vs Ukraine war.
Ukraine is both wining and loosing the war at the same time, coutesy of Western Media.
In the morning they will tell us that Ukraine has killed top Russian General.
In the afternoon, they will tell us that Ukraine has capturered dozens of Russian soldiers with hundred of their weapones destroyed.
In the evening they will turn around and tell us that Kiev has been surrounded by Russian soldiers with other two cities captures by Russia soldiers.
At night tell will tell us that Russia has bombed Ukraine national media house.

The greatest enemy of Ukraine is just Western Media propaganda

And what stops you from posting images of Asian media? Or is coverage restricted?

Which city has Russia captured since the war began?

Terrorist hoping the west and America would fall.

Your Russia is going down and if China is not careful it will follow suit. FACT

2 Likes

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Northernblood5(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

I stand with Ukraine but, I love your analysis.

My question now is, WHAT IS RUSSIANS DOING IN KYIV? AND ALSO, THE DEMANDS FROM PUTIN TO END THE WAR SHOWS THAT PUTIN IS AND HAS BEEN LYING IN OTHER TO COVER UP WHAT THEIR AGENDA IS.

He is using "Protecting Secessionists" to deceive people. Unfortunately, He has successfully deceived many of my IPOB brothers.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin3476:

Ur own pass propaganda

Propaganda?

When some of them that were captured were allowed to call their parents, which the journalist was there .

We no dey wait for NTA for updates here
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
NGpatriot:

Your post of course is full of self-fabricated stories void of facts, history, and realities on the ground.

Is it possible for Ukraine to plan attacks against the separatists when in fact they've been at war since 2014 with thousands of deaths on both sides?

The separatists are proxies for Russia, they shot down the Malaysian airliner with Russian-supplied Missle.

Putin is a disaster waiting to happen, another modern-day Hitler that must be stopped.

Putin uses the same tactics in Georgia when he used the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia to invade Georgia,, but the world looked the other way and let him slide.

He went into Chechyian, the world looked the other way and let him slide

He invaded Ukraine and took Cremia, changing the map of a sovereign country, the world looked the other way and let him slide

He unilaterally declared independence for separatists in Ukraine, the world looked the other way and let him slide

Now, what's next, go into Poland and just keep invading countries and societies all over the world, causing pain, destruction, massive refugee and humanitarian catactrophy?

How I wish people like you just shut up sometimes with your flawed knowledge and poor understanding of global affairs, you just jump in the internet and start typing rubbish, lies, and bogus nonsense.

If you are going to engage in such discussions, at least do a little research, read and understand the facts..

The problem with people like you is , you are just too emotional to engage with others on social media..

Na me be Ipob members? Very funny

Btw, I have been following this event for years, backed with different documentaries. My analysis are not copy paste like yours, they are personal opinion based on my own perception without siding any of the party...

I was part of NL's who started the crisis discussion even before they start making FP on NL.

Go and check my analysis, they are far ahead of Western media narratives cos I have different sources to follow the news
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by luluosas(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Putin, please stop killing your people. Stop the war now

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Merisbankie(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ukraine winning on media
Kwantinue
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by 1844ivv: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin cheesy

In Phil Collins voice- One side of the story
[/s]
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by 1844ivv: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
[s]
helinues:

Is this what you can do with your usefulness? Feeding NL's with one side of the story?

[/s]
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by 18four4: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Propaganda?

When some of them that were captured were allowed to call their parents, which the journalist was there .

We no dey wait for NTA for updates here
[/s]
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by 18fo4: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

The problem with people like you is , you are just too emotional to engage with others on social media..

Btw, I have been following this event for years, backed with different documentaries. My analysis are not copy paste like yours, they are personal opinion based on my own perception without siding any of the party...

I was part of NL's who started the crisis discussion even before they start making FP on NL.

Go and check my analysis, they are far ahead of Western media narratives cos I have different sources to follow the news
[/s]
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by PoliteActivist: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Bluntguy:
Whatever happened to that very long Russian convoy. Russia don dey collect!

I know, right? For a long time all I was hearing was 40 mile long Russian convoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

I'm not interested in your shallow, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense, take the lecture and say thanks.

Is it not obvious that you are clueless and vacuous? You don't know anything about the subject matter, what transpired, who did what and even the basics like when the conflict started and who started it.

Nna, confine your rubbish to your fellow Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by panafrican(m): 4:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 5:24am On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:

I'm not interested in your shallow, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense, take the lecture and say thanks.

Is it not obvious that you are clueless and vacuous? You don't know anything about the subject matter, what transpired, who did what and even the basics like when the conflict started and who started it.

Nna, confine your rubbish to your fellow Igbos..

Perhaps, this is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by ObamaMessi: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:
it seems you can’t pass your opinion without insults, for that na ogun go kee you and your papa wherever you Dey in that shithole call Naija

If you reply I won’t read nor reply
So why are u afraid to read and reply? Be warned!
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Perhaps, this is beyond redemption
[/s]

Next time if you are going to open your mouth, do so with facts and not your usual self fabricated rubbish.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 5:51am On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Next time if you are going to open your mouth, do so with facts and not your usual self fabricated rubbish.

Like I have told you earlier, go back to all my analysis regarding this issue and see so many predictions predicted far ahead before the event.. The dates are there to do the confirmation.

We no dey attach emotions to events.. Nah. Cos they are one of many news that would come and go.

Btw, sorry to ask, hope your case is not about short memory cos this is not the first time you will be accusing me wrongly on this forum even for the fact that we both fought/stood our ground during acclaimed Lekki massacre and Igboho's intervention in Ondo state.

Try and be filtering news before attaching emotions.. Be sure of who to accuse, don't allow your emotions to always mislead you.

Peace!
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by ObamaMessi: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Lgit Info
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 6:06am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

Like I have told you earlier, go back to all my analysis regarding this issue and see so many predictions predicted far ahead before the event.. The dates are there to do the confirmation.

We no dey attach emotions to events.. Nah. Cos they are one of many news that would come and go.

Btw, sorry to ask, hope your case is not about short memory cos this is not the first time you will be accusing me wrongly on this forum even for the fact that we both fought/stood our ground during acclaimed Lekki massacre and Igboho's intervention in Ondo state.

Try and be filtering news before attaching emotions.. Be sure of who to accuse, don't allow your emotions to always mislead you.

Peace!

You made your flawed and baseless claims in this thread, but you keep asking me to go to your previous analysis, what's that got to do with anything?

Below are reading and educational material for you so you don't embarrass yourself next time.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/12/1080205477/history-ukraine-russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Libyan Rebels Promised France 35% Oil In Exchange For Supporting Them / Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? / Parents Charged In UAE After Hidden Baby Found In Carry-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.