Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES (5322 Views)

Walking On Ukraine’s Destroyed And Demolished Streets (VIDEO - Terrible Sights) / Ukraine Destroyed Pathogens Of Deadly Diseases USA Was Building In Ukraine / Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by cl0r0x: 6:11am On Mar 09, 2022
If you think Russia is fighting only Ukrain think again. The Russians are fighting against the CIA, Mossad, Daesh, EU,
Nato all in UKRAINIAN uniform hence nor officially involved.

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by ObamaMessi: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Next time if you are going to open your mouth, do so with facts and not your usual self fabricated rubbish.
Sir don't mind that hell shit of a thing, u are too big that.U are dignifying him by replying to his unintelligent comments.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by sean079: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, this is beyond redemption

Russia has been using this same format to annex her neighbor territory. Do u know that the Finland 3rd largest City is with Russia till this Day?
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2022
sean079:

Russia has been using this same format to annex her neighbor territory. Do u know that the Finland 3rd largest City is with Russia till this Day?

They have been using same format and succeeding right.

Then what would stop them from succeeding in this case? Cos the op is saying Ukraine are winning the war
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

Then what would stop them from succeeding in this case? Cos the op is saying Ukraine are winning the war

Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardware.

So, after reading these basic English words, your poor reading and comprehension skills still led you to conclude that I said Ukraine is winning the war?

What is wrong with you? You lie effortlessly, you are slow with facts and credible knowledge and on top of that, you still can not properly read and comprehend simple English words..

Sad to be you.

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Sir don't mind that hell shit of a thing, u are too big that.U are dignifying him by replying to his unintelligent comments.

He's a troll and I normally ignore him, but had to expose him today for what he is, ignorant, vacuous and a dubious liar,.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by sean079: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

Then, that is why the decision makers in West are going against russia this time around. Russia must play politics of aids and loans to make her neighbor committed to russia foreign policy. Not everything is tanks and missilles
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by orisa37: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2022
DESTROY PUTIN IN UKRAINE AND GET TAX RELIEF, DECLARED SELENSKY.

NIGERIAN MERCENARIES, OVER TO YOU.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:

So, after reading these basic English words, your poor reading and comprehension skills still led you to conclude that I said Ukraine is winning the war?

What is wrong with you? You lie effortlessly, you are slow with facts and credible knowledge and on top of that, you still can not properly read and comprehend simple English words..

Sad to be you.

Wondering why you carry this matter for head like this.

Mtcheeew..
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by Help2020: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:
Eliminated Putin troops.

Good job. I'm surprised Russia has not killed even one Ukrainian soldier. Ukraine is really winning oo
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Wondering why you carry this matter for head like this.

Mtcheeew..
[/s]

This liar is still crying.

Stop lying, stop fabricating rubbish to misinform people.

Take the education I gave you and go away, you don't even have to say thanks..
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
More!.......

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This liar is still crying.

Stop lying, stop fabricating rubbish to misinform people.

Take the education I gave you and go away, you don't even have to say thanks..

Now, let me dare you 1 billion times, point out to any liars in my analysis..

Na daring oo..

Better to put you for where you belong at once.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Now, let me dare you 1 billion times, point out to any liars in my analysis..

Na daring oo..

Better to put you for where you belong at once.
[/s]

lol @ this ipob liar trying to troll me...

Go and sit your lying ass somewhere.. grin
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

lol @ this ipob liar trying to troll me...

Go and sit your lying ass somewhere.. grin

Firstly you called me an Ipob, that's same on this forum that newbies know I am not.

Secondly, you accusede of lying and I dared you to provide proofs of me lying in any of my analysis.

Except if you do not have a single shame you would accuse others without backing yourself up.

Again, I dare you 1 billion times to provide proofs of me lying and hide your face
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NoFucksToGive: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

Firstly you called me an Ipob, that's same on this forum that newbies know I am not.

Secondly, you accusede of lying and I dared you to provide proofs of me lying in any of my analysis.

Except if you do not have a single shame you would accuse others without backing yourself up.

Again, I dare you 1 billion times to provide proofs of me lying and hide your face

grin

Karma , yes you are an ipob... The same way you have been sowing hatred against others and their tribes it's coming home to roost grin

Helinues is an ipob exposed grin
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

No time for ipob liars and trolls..

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

hahahahahahha e pain am ooooo
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by haffaze777(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No time for ipob liars and trolls..

When did helinues become ipob?not everyone that disagree with you is ipob,I don't know the problem of both you and helinues with what happen in far away Ukraine between Russia and Ukraine though, can't you people leave them to settle their dispute in anyway they choose?

1 Like

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by OFFICIAL336: 1:03am On Mar 10, 2022
IhateYouMan:

Yes, but the point here is that Russia is getting punished really badly. Putin did not expect this at all.

Imagine, he has lost two major generals, about 5 Colonels and thousands of other soldiers. America & Nigeria never lost a general during their wars with Afghanistan and Boko Haram, respectively.
USA only lost 12 soldiers and 1 CIA in their 20 years stay in Afghan and killed over 15,000 Talibans.

But mother Russia lost 9k soldiers against Afghan Mujahideen during their 10 years winter war
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by OFFICIAL336: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2022
muykem:
The thing dey pain IPOB but e dey sweet us.
We IPOB stands with Ukraine.
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by helinues: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2022
haffaze777:

When did helinues become ipob?not everyone that disagree with you is ipob,I don't know the problem of both you and helinues with what happen in far away Ukraine between Russia and Ukraine though, can't you people leave them to settle their dispute in anyway they choose?

The guy matter tired me oo.

The crisis, I have been so careful not to support any of the side but instead making my own analysis yet this guy just dey accuse me wrongly for no reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by 1844v: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Like I have told you earlier, go back to all my analysis regarding this issue and see so many predictions predicted far ahead before the event.. The dates are there to do the confirmation.

We no dey attach emotions to events.. Nah. Cos they are one of many news that would come and go.

Btw, sorry to ask, hope your case is not about short memory cos this is not the first time you will be accusing me wrongly on this forum even for the fact that we both fought/stood our ground during acclaimed Lekki massacre and Igboho's intervention in Ondo state.

Try and be filtering news before attaching emotions.. Be sure of who to accuse, don't allow your emotions to always mislead you.

Peace!

[/s]
Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by NGpatriot: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Poor poutin.... grin

Re: Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES by haffaze777(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin
helinues:

The guy matter tired me oo.

The crisis, I have been so careful not to support any of the side but instead making my own analysis yet this guy just dey accuse me wrongly for no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Charged In UAE After Hidden Baby Found In Carry-on / Chinese Use Prisoners As Expatriates In Nigeria / Mugabe Offers Gaddaffi Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.