Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? (4757 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Guys Which Type Of Boyfriend Are U? / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2007
pls help me
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Easybaby(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2007
commit sucide! tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by godslead(f): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2007
Easybaby:

sucide 4 wetin?because for two JONCING people?

@ post 1st of all quit calling faith ur friend and Dayo ur boyfriend!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by tboy1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ poster

How did u find out?
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
yes pls tell us how u found out. I am really curious,
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
Poison both of them, joke
Just leave them both, they are both lairs, cheaters, and they seems to deserves each other, i am sure you will find someone better,
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Hazeleyed(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
Faith is not ur friend and Dayo is obviously not ur friend, so what do u do?take a walk.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by mankevo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2007
I suppose U are the one that introduced Faith to Dayo(or Dayo to Faith)? You would have known the type of people they are on the first instance.

Maybe Faith is:
More beautiful than U,then there is nothing u can do
Sex machine then it will be difficult getting your man's attention

Some guys can just be[i] FREAK[/i]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by kanmosyl(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
@poster,
Act as if both of never exist.

@easy babe,
I tire 4 u oo
Suicide 4 what, over what.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2007
Easybaby:

Shoo! commit suicide ke! forget both
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by delegirl(f): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2007
U have to take it easy girl cos friends of nowadays are fake so don't give up, God will provide someone better than him ok. They are fools
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by faa(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
I'd advice you to quietly drop both of them if u can't forgive them. If you can, I'd still advice to give them an arm's length.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ChidiO2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ok now, tell them that you know and hopefully they react honestly. What, are you just going to play along?

Q: Does you friend know that Dayo is your boyfriend and does Dayo know that Faith is your friend?

Just curious. wink
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by iice(f): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
@Topic. . .seriously!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by aikmamah1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2007
let me help u to rephrase: ur friend Faith and ur EX-boyfriend is dating.
What do you? carry on with ur life, a guy who wld have the gut to date ur girl friend has no regard for u. dont grieve so much cos soon he will leave faith for grace, i know their type, thats the way they do. how dd i know? i am guilty of the same crime grin
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
yes, i introduced faith 2 Dayo when he visited me in Benin

Dayo keeps on coming, that my neighbours noticed that he has been sleeping with her.

i did not believe because Dayo kotunee, told me that himself is a pastor in okokomaiko,lagos.i even met them.

when it was too much 2 bear, i reacted and finally left me 4 faith that he has been inviting faith 2 lagos so that i will not be seeing them.

i just believe that God wants me 2 learn from that,so 2 be careful that i will not lose my mr.right
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by LadyM1: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
i guess u've gotten d msg behind d whole drama.

anyway sugarpie, Keep Keeping On ok!!! thy re too many sweet n men wit integrity u will cm across in future, just move on wit life! and believe in urself ok, !! it can only get better.

all d best!!!!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
LADY M,
THANKS 4 U JUST TOO MUCH

REALLY AM GRATEFUL
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by sammy6(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
Shit happens
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by OmoEko1(f): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Move on with your life, poor lady cry cry

[b] Females are snakes under the green grass[/b}, we got some females you are not suppose to introduce to your man !!damn when will people start learning grin.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by justsojgmailcom(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
laDiEs lIke yOu,isN't IT. wOuLD NeVeR InTrODuCe yOu To mY MAn BeCausE YoU GoT flAPpY.lOl cheesy
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by justsojgmailcom(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
OmO EkO bE A GoOD GUrL AnD YOu wonT fiND me ANymOrE, iP ROmISe.

bUt I Know YoU ArE gOnNA bE ruDe, SO AM HeRe TIlL YOu'Ll bE GOoD.

sHAKE YoUr flaPpY fEaThErS lOl cheesy
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by mrferlie(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
omo eko vs omo eko3
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by tnaidaR(f): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
Sweetie, as painful as it is, you just have to let them both GO! Feelings could be very strong I know. He might want to come back to you but ermm. . . it's up to you to dump him in the deepest pit or cling to him and always fight over this incident.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2007
am grateful 2 all 4 ur concern towards me

i feel i have a family here that can lift me when am down

THANKS 2 ALL

I APPRECIATE U ALL

GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by OmoEko1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2007
justsoj@gmail.com:

OmO EkO bE A GoOD GUrL AnD YOu wonT fiND me ANymOrE, iP ROmISe.

bUt I Know YoU ArE gOnNA bE ruDe, SO AM HeRe TIlL YOu'Ll bE GOoD.

sHAKE YoUr flaPpY fEaThErS lOl cheesy
justsoj@gmail.com:

laDiEs lIke yOu,isN't IT. wOuLD NeVeR InTrODuCe yOu To mY MAn BeCausE YoU GoT flAPpY.lOl cheesy
You know what i look like, so why are you hating on a pretty girl cool cool cool cool, You need to be ashame of yourself, for christ sake why are you doing this. angry angry angry angry angry.

Or are you mad becos you cant have ME angry angry angry angry
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by tahyor911(f): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
Sry sweetheart but shit happens!! dy ll surely be separated soon
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by snickpick(f): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
hey ufo,how sure r u .wat if it's a rumour .anyway, ur mistake ws callin n takin her as ur best friend,ur best friend is ur worse enemy, u know.i know it would take long 2 4 get bt u jst have to carry on wit ur life n b careful next time
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2007
@ poster,

then shoot the both of them, simple as A.B.C
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Hazeleyed(f): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2007
enitan2002:

@ poster,

then shoot the both of them, simple as A.B.C

Trust ur small brain to come up with something like that,
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by kasey(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
move ahead?
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by niceuzor: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2007
Sorry Oh,. . . must be careful kitty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / See What Guys Now Wear To Deceive Ladies / Who Else Is Tired Of Seeing This On Nl(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.