Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157382 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by diageo: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
my name is Mark Godwin am here to share testimony of how i got back my relationship that was scattered for months. we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten three kids. things were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my wife started behaving in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way she treat me and the kids. for months she did not come home again and she called me for a divorce, i asked her what have i done wrong to deserve this from her, all she was saying is that she want a divorce that she hate me and do not want to see me again in her life, i was mad and also frustrated and do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 3 weeks because of her intention towards me. i love my wife so much and can do anything for her. i told my brother and he told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Doctor Double Double through his website, for the return of my wife to me, he told me that my wife have been taken by another man, that he cast a spell on her that was why she hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on her that will make her return to me and the kids, Doctor Double Double cast the spell and after 1 week my wife called me and she told me that i should forgive her, she apologizes on phone and said that she did not know what happened to her. it was the spell that Doctor Double Double cast on her that made her return back to me today,me and my family are now happy again. thank you Doctor Double Double for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for HIS great spell. i want all my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact {doctordoubledouble@gmail.com or through his Email address is/doctordoubledouble@gmail.com} if you need a supernatural great wizard to cast a spell for you. Email/doctordoubledouble@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.These are the few things he also do for people. *do you need rapid and undeserved promotions in your offices or work? Dr doctor double double can bring back lost lovers on 96hrs and can cast all kind of spell.doctor double double is a healer that is here on earth to solve your problems just as he did to mine.this is your chance to be helped quickly by doctor double double his an expert in distance healing, court cases even if one is convicted. he can do all manner of spell that you may need in life.he can also make you conceive a child and win money through gambling and other things you may desire to have in life. contact him and be the next to share his good work to the world. doctordoubledouble@gmail.com)God bless!!!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mikejackson1: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2015
i want to give thanks to my dr and i will always give thanks to DR OGUDUDU who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR OGUDUDU and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive, him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address drogududuspellhome@gmail.com. THANK YOU DR

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by shallymills: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2015
My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.Trust in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.Trust render me when my lover departed from me. My name is Shally mills from USA and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.Trust and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.Trust who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com ot Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 Because Dr.Trust is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +1 631 500 4609
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by shallymills: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2015

My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.Trust in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.Trust render me when my lover departed from me. My name is Shally mills from USA and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.Trust and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.Trust who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com ot Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 Because Dr.Trust is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +1 631 500 4609
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lisacastellie: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
[b]Hello everyone am Lisa Catellie i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Trust was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Trust the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor Trust is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Trust all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Trust kindly mail him on( Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) or call him on +2348156885231, Sir i will forever recommend you!!! you can also call these number +1 631 500 4609 his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lisacastellie: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
My name is Evelyn Jenkins from USA My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.OSUN for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.OSUN contact him through his email: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com,
web... http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lisacastellie: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
My name is Evelyn Jenkins from USA My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.OSUN for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.OSUN contact him through his email: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com,
web... http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ohara073: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2015
[b]I am Jennifer Minor from United State of America, I want to Quickly recommend a Powerful and Special female spell caster called Dr Caro of carosolutionhome@hotmail.com This Great Woman Helped when i was facing some difficulties with my Husband. After the interference and performances of Dr Caro, My Husband that thrown me and my 2 kids out the house, Started calling and begging me to come back, He even went in search of us. All these happened as a surprised for i thought i will never have my Husband Claude Minor back again. I am so happy for what Dr Caro had done in my Life despite i haven't seen her. She is a good Woman, Any body out there who is reading this testimony and needs help should contact Dr Caro, She is free and Ready to help at any time, Here is her email ID: carosolutionhome@gmail.com Or carosolutionhome@hotmail.com
You can as well Call on Directly on her mobile number: +2349038696106

Thanks a lot Dr Caro, I will forever be grateful to you for the good work you have done in my Life.
[/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by blessingemily12: 5:18am On Oct 05, 2015
When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found happyhappysolutioncentre and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did and trusted him. he performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you you can also contact him on happyhappysolutioncentre@yahoo.com or visit his website at http://happysolutioncentre.webs.com/ thanks lydia claire
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Amydaniela: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
My name is Amy Daniela. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier,i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Trust. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should for give him,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so much Dr. Trust. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr.Trust Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com via web site http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast Or you call him +2348156885231

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by bellaboke07: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
My Name is Bella Boke i want to give thanks to my dr and i will always give thanks to DR ADUDU who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR ADUDU and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive, him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address draduduspelltemple@gmail.com THANK YOU DR

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Amydaniela: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
[b]My name is Amy Daniela. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier,i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Trust. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should for give him,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so much Dr. Trust. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr.Trust Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com via web site http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast Or you call him +2348156885231
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.