Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (159518 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by cathrine01: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good day to all around the world, i want to use this means to testify to the whole world about how i got my Ex lover back after he left me for another woman, it all start one day when i was going through my husbands phone and i was seeing a lot of love text messages between him and a particular lady, when i confronted him to ask him who the lady was, he went so upset and from that day he refused eating at home i was really getting tired of the whole thing but i couldn't leave him because he was my husband and i still love him for being the father of my two kids, but he got so tired of me that he filed a divorce which i received from the family lawyer one Saturday morning, i cried my eyes out because it was as if my whole world was tearing apart, i pleaded with him and he told me that he was through with me and that he don't want to ever set eyes on me again that there was nothing else i can do to make him change his mind so i left with my two kids but i kept calling and sending him mails because i still love him, until one day that i told a cousin of mine about the whole issue and she told me that she has been through an issue such as mine a long time ago and that it was one HIGH PRIEST OTIGBOLOR that helped her and she said to me that if i don't mind she can introduce me to the HIGH PRIEST at first i told her that i was not interested in meeting the high priest because i never believed in spell powers, but on the second hand i decided to give it a try because i really love the father of my children so i was introduce to the HIGH PRIEST by my cousin and i narrated my problem to him and he told me that my issue was a minor one i thought he was one of all this false prophet but he asked me if i really want to spend the rest of my life with my Ex husband? and i told him yes, then he requested i give him some detail about me and my Ex which i provided for him, and he cast a spell for me and told me that my Ex husband will come begging me in nothing less than 72 Hours i really doubted him until i received a letter and one very big flower as at about 11 O"clock the next day from the post office and when i opened the letter i saw that it was from my Ex husband telling me that he is sorry for leaving me and the kids and that he wants us to reunite and be one family again, after reading the letter i cried a tears of joy because this was what i never thought will happen so quick , and today we are living as one big family under the same roof All this HIGH PRIEST OTIGBOLOR did for me with out collecting a penny i sincerely give him all the appreciation.......any one who is having issues like this and really need help should feel and contact HIGH PRIEST OTIGBOLOR on his Email: HIGHPRIESTOTIGBOLOR66@GMAIL.COM ,and have your problems solved like mine... HIGHPRIESTOTIGBOLOR66@GMAIL.COM

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by green6231: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
My Name is Daniel from Uk . I will love to
my testimony to all the people in the forum
because i never thought
I will have my girlfriend back and she means so
much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left
me 6 weeks to our wedding for another
man..,When i called her she never picked my
calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she
changed her facebook status from married to
Single...when i went to her working place she
told her boss she never want to see me..I lost
my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself
anymore,my life was upside down and
everything did
not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do
to
have her back to all did not work out until i met
a
Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some
business
have been developing some years back..I told
him
my problem and all have passed through in
getting
her back and how i lost my job...he told me he
gonna
help me...i don't believe that in the first place
but he
swore he will help me out and he told me the
reason
why my girlfriend left me and also told me some
hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that
from
him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will
see
the results in the next couple of days..then i
travel
back to UK the following day and i called him
when i
got home and he said he's busy casting those
spells
and he has bought all the materials needed for
the
spells,he said am gonna see positive results in
the
next 2 days that is Friday...My girlfriend called
me
at exactly 1:35pm on Friday and apologies for all
she had done ..she said,she never knew what
she's
doing and her sudden behavior was not
intentional
and she promised not to do that again.it was
like am
dreaming when i heard that from her and when
we
ended the call,i called the man and told him my
wife
called and he said i haven't seen anything yet...
he
said i will also get my job back in 3 days
time..and
when its Sunday,they called me at my place of
work
that i should resume working on Monday and
they
gonna compensate me for the time limit have
spent
at home without working..My life is back into
shape,i
have my girlfriend back and we are happily
married
now with kids and i have my job back too.This
man is
really powerful..if we have up to 30 people like
him in
the world,the world would have been a better
place..he has also helped many of my friends to
solve
many problems and they are all happy now..Am
posting this to the forum for anybody that is
interested in meeting the man for help you can
mail
him to doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com
I
cant give out his number because he told me he
don't
want to be disturbed by many people across the
world..he said his email is okay and he' will
replied to
any emails.hope he helped u out too for
good. doctor omotokunbor
ONCE
AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce.
10)Help bringing people out of prison.
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells.
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells.
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS.
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS.
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on: doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com / or call: +2347032057557
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by green6231: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
My Name is max from Uk . I will love to
my testimony to all the people in the forum
because i never thought
I will have my girlfriend back and she means so
much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left
me 6 weeks to our wedding for another
man..,When i called her she never picked my
calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she
changed her facebook status from married to
Single...when i went to her working place she
told her boss she never want to see me..I lost
my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself
anymore,my life was upside down and
everything did
not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do
to
have her back to all did not work out until i met
a
Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some
business
have been developing some years back..I told
him
my problem and all have passed through in
getting
her back and how i lost my job...he told me he
gonna
help me...i don't believe that in the first place
but he
swore he will help me out and he told me the
reason
why my girlfriend left me and also told me some
hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that
from
him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will
see
the results in the next couple of days..then i
travel
back to UK the following day and i called him
when i
got home and he said he's busy casting those
spells
and he has bought all the materials needed for
the
spells,he said am gonna see positive results in
the
next 2 days that is Friday...My girlfriend called
me
at exactly 1:35pm on Friday and apologies for all
she had done ..she said,she never knew what
she's
doing and her sudden behavior was not
intentional
and she promised not to do that again.it was
like am
dreaming when i heard that from her and when
we
ended the call,i called the man and told him my
wife
called and he said i haven't seen anything yet...
he
said i will also get my job back in 3 days
time..and
when its Sunday,they called me at my place of
work
that i should resume working on Monday and
they
gonna compensate me for the time limit have
spent
at home without working..My life is back into
shape,i
have my girlfriend back and we are happily
married
now with kids and i have my job back too.This
man is
really powerful..if we have up to 30 people like
him in
the world,the world would have been a better
place..he has also helped many of my friends to
solve
many problems and they are all happy now..Am
posting this to the forum for anybody that is
interested in meeting the man for help you can
mail
him to doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com
I
cant give out his number because he told me he
don't
want to be disturbed by many people across the
world..he said his email is okay and he' will
replied to
any emails.hope he helped u out too for
good. doctor omotokunbor
ONCE
AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce.
10)Help bringing people out of prison.
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells.
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells.
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS.
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS.
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on: doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ohara073: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2015
I am short of Words and i don't know where to start from. This Testimony of mine Centers on Dr Caro who helped me with Her Powerful Spell to bring My Husband back home to me and my Lovely Kids. I am so happy now to have my Husband back and my Kids are really Happy now. Dr Caro Casted a love spell and She Asked me to wait for just 12 hours and my Husband called me and started begging. What more can i say, All Adoration and Thanks goes to you Dr Caro. Anybody There reading this my testimony and needs help should contact Dr Caro On This Email ID: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com or carosolutionhome@gmail.com
She also has a Website which you can use to Reach her Directly, Here is it: carosolutionhome.webs.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Evasally72: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2015
I am Eva Sally, I want to use this possible means to appreciate one man i hold in sincere gratitude and high esteem for his help and his kindness he has rendered to me. I want to say A BIG THANK YOU to dr.trust, indeed you are the WORLD GREATEST. without compromising words, dr.trust helped me in getting back my long lost relationship. he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my ex which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. He now love me and treat me very good. friends out here please i plead with you search no further for spammers who act as real spell casters, the REALEST AND MOST TRUE SPELL CASTER is DR.TRUST THE WORLD GREATEST. he is so true to his words and his words are substantial.email him Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him (+1 631 500 4609) email him through his web site http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Evasally72: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
I am Eva Sally, I want to use this possible means to appreciate one man i hold in sincere gratitude and high esteem for his help and his kindness he has rendered to me. I want to say A BIG THANK YOU to dr.trust, indeed you are the WORLD GREATEST. without compromising words, dr.trust helped me in getting back my long lost relationship. he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my ex which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. He now love me and treat me very good. friends out here please i plead with you search no further for spammers who act as real spell casters, the REALEST AND MOST TRUE SPELL CASTER is DR.TRUST THE WORLD GREATEST. he is so true to his words and his words are substantial.email him Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him (+1 631 500 4609) email him through his web site http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by BellaTina: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jasminemorgan59: 12:43am On Sep 22, 2015
I AM JASMINE MORGAN FROM UNITED KINDOM... I want to thank Dr Osun for bringing back my ex boyfriend, we broke up for more than 9 month and he told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not think of dating any man again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Osun for help,and he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to do it. after 3 days my boyfriend called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Osun for helping me get back my ex back to my hands. his spell is the greatest of all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back their ex back i want you to contact Dr Osun for the return of your ex boyfriend and also your ex girlfriend he can also cast any kind of spell you want him to cast for you. his contact email is OSUNLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR OSUNLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM just try him and their will be a solution to your case.you can call him on his phone +2348107906556......
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ferguson711: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Lord Masuka whose email address is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of august this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Lord masuka via his mobile number +2347053105287 and his email address lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to lord masuka he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com or add him on facebook Harry Masuka or skye Lord Masuka

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ohara073: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2015
[b]I am Jennifer Minor from United State of America, I want to Quickly recommend a Powerful and Special female spell caster called Dr Caro of carosolutionhome@hotmail.com This Great Woman Helped when i was facing some difficulties with my Husband. After the interfere and performances of Dr Caro, My Husband that thrown me and my 2 kids out the house, Started calling and begging me to come back, He even went in search of us. All these happened as a surprised for i thought i will never have my Husband Claude Minor back again. I am so happy for what Dr Caro had done in my Life despite i haven't seen her. She is a good Woman, Any body out there who is reading this testimony and needs help should contact Dr Caro, She is free and Ready to help at any time, Here is her email ID: carosolutionhome@gmail.com Or carosolutionhome@hotmail.com
You can as well Call on Directly on her mobile number: +2349038696106

Thanks a lot Dr Caro, I will forever be grateful to you for the good work you have done in my Life.[/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DavidRobin: 1:52am On Sep 29, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr. DESTING and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win $107 million. Dr.DESTINY truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. so contact him if you want to winning the way i win,is email address :greatdestinylottohome@yahoo.com This is one of the best thing that has every happen to me in my life cause this is my first time ever to play lottery and i win.greatdestinylottohome@yahoo.com is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DavidRobin: 1:53am On Sep 29, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr. DESTING and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win $107 million. Dr.DESTINY truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. so contact him if you want to winning the way i win,is email address :greatdestinylottohome@yahoo.com This is one of the best thing that has every happen to me in my life cause this is my first time ever to play lottery and i win.greatdestinylottohome@yahoo.com is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (46) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.