Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157331 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SarahKarrie: 3:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Am Sarah Karrie from United state, I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Bola. I just can't believe this now my ex lover is really back to me today October 14th, on his knees presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the left me which was 3 year ago.on a faithful day as was browse look for solution on line, i saw so many testimonial about Dr Bola on wix.com how he help so many people to restore relationship back,After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my ex lover came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.Bola you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster,Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com his telephone number +2348059723809,i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with Karrie my love,Thanks for Dr.Dr Bola His email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by owam19: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2015
My Name is lussy mark from Unite State
.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:dr Abiodu,I and my Ex Lover have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another guy outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my Ex Lover leave this lady but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my Ex lover he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my Ex Lover again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my Ex lover back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my Ex Lover and after 24hour my Ex lover changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank this priest his name is Dr Abiodu he have bring back my Ex lover back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you.him email address :drabiodutemple@gmail.com.com CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS..
like HIV
lottery
love spell
promote songs
for business
examination e.t.c.drabiodutemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ohara073: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015
[b]i am Tanisha Albert by name from United States FL, I just want to recommend a spell caster for helping me. My Boyfriend left me few weeks back for no reason, He has not being picking my calls, He always feels sad and angry when i am around him, i was not comfortable with His recent behavior because i so much love him, So i quickly went in search of a solution and i came in contact with Dr Caro, This female spell caster did a love spell and she told me not to worry that my boyfriend will come back to his normal senses. so i actually wait as she said, On a faithful day as i was at home, My Boyfriend called me and he asked me where i am, before i knew it, He started begging me on phone. That was how it all happened, I'm So happy now that My Boyfriend is back to me and He is so much in love with me, He has also promise to marry me as well. If you know you are out there and you are facing some difficulties in your relationship, quickly contact Dr Caro now on her Email, Website and Mobile number: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com OR carosolutionhome@gmail.com
WEBSITE: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/ TEL: +2349038696106

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU DR CARO[/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LayneyHeffler: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2015
I never ever believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my ex husband after we have been divorced for 2years..my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life. because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met with this spell caster on the Long run, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i heard much more on how he has helped alot of people, and also saw lot of people appreciating him on his website for helping them. On seeing all these stuff, i believed in his spell and powers, and did told him everything that was ongoing in my Marriage..And you cant believe that with the help this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage, brought my husband back home and reunited my marriage with his powerful Love spells. Thank you so much priest Omar, and i am so sorry for been skeptical when i first met you. Once again thanks for your help in reuniting me and my husband back again, if not for you, my whole life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by cooker: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2015
make him understand that how will he react if you talk to your ex boyfriend lipsrsealed and be sure he is really talking to his ex girlfriend do not act without solid proof sad you might not like my advise:: if he refuse to stop talking with his ex girlfriend undecidedtalk to your ex boyfriend from there he would understand tongue what he is doing men take women that are weak for granted embarassed sad but that is the truth
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Frommena: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
No matter how much I trust my man, In such situation I wouldnt stay relaxed. I think he should first think of you, if it makes you uncomfortable he should then stop. It doesnt mean to change his personality, but to respect his woman's feelings.

What I would do is:

1. "Keep ur enemies close". If they are just friends and she has another man I would defo invite/meet them all just to see what is this lady made of. Trust me, once you see her - you will understand if you need to be worried or not. I mean you can tell from her actions, tones, eyes etc etc if she is an evil and after her X. I would call such type "passive agressive".

2. If it doesnt happen, talk to him abd let him know you are not happy with this (bo ultimatum - dont push him to her). If she has plans to get him back then she is trying to create issues by "innocent" friendship. Dont give her what she wants.

3. Work on urself, ur look, the way u treat him, sex life, mutual activities etc. i mean just in case if she is trying to steal ur man - work on keeping him by making ur relations stronger. He probably tells her too about your relations , esp if you have misundedstandings. Again dont give her what she wants in case if its like that.

4. If you feel he is "going away" let him go. He was never yours.

Hope this helps
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by l33sw0rld: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
I Return All The Glory To Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack For The Wonderful Thing He Has Done In My Life And My Family Since I Contracted Him For Help, My Marriage Problem Has Been Solved And Today Am The Happiest Woman On Earth And My Heart Is So Filled With Happiness and Love ,This Man Is Powerful And Genuine, My name is Michele Owen, i am from London,Uk. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://nwalutaspelltemple.yolasite.com } if you have any problem contact Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack ,{ Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com }, Thanks you Chief Nwaluta, i will always be testifying about your good work, .
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Shanalynhembre: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Priest Omar rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Omar for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today the 2nd of November 2015. Its an Amazing experience i had with priest Omar. His Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mondaynelson20: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by l33sw0rld: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
My husband have return back to me after a divorce with the help of
Mallam Zack, My name is Jessie Szalay, i am from London,Uk. I'm
happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very
big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my
husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he
said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't
love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my
children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to
get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed
it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend
of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so
he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a
spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never
believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice.
Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he
visited.{nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a
mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that
i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I
never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need
to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't
call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was
coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same
day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and
for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our
relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a
spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same
website http://chiefnwalutamallamzack.yolasite.com, if you have any
problem contact Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack, SO HERE IS EMAIL ADDRESS {
NWALUTASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM } , Thanks you Chief Nwaluta, i will
always be testifying about your good work.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by martha900: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2015
I'm Martha From USA What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped so many people even a lady from London,i decided to contact him ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com for help when i told this God sent man DR OGUMEN, on how my lover left me for 4 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with DR OGUMEN, he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man DR OGUMEN, is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,in 2 days time got a call from a man who has left me for 4 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we both talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady again he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy. All thanks goes to this great man DR OGUMEN a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that DR OGUMEN,is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is DR OGUMEN, private email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.