Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157184 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KENCOLLINS(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Might Baba Lucky!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Baba Lucky you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2011 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you putted a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr Baba Lucky for help cause he is a great man that everliving, here is dr Baba Lucky's email: greatpapalucky@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by GloriaWendy: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.Bola a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex boyfriend when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now.I embarked on a search online for a solution to my problem because i love him so much that i will not let anyone to take him out of my life,luckily for me i met dr Bola who performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily email him: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com or Call him through his mobile number +2348059723809,I am so happy Using this post to say a big thank you and to also encourage people to contact Dr.Bola for help his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by GloriaWendy: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.Bola a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex boyfriend when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now.I embarked on a search online for a solution to my problem because i love him so much that i will not let anyone to take him out of my life,luckily for me i met dr Bola who performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily email him: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com or Call him through his mobile number +2348059723809,I am so happy Using this post to say a big thank you and to also encourage people to contact Dr.Bola for help his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by rolandmicheal: 2:30am On Oct 13, 2015
I almost gave up trying to get my ex girlfriend back to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you Dr. Trust, and with your blessings and extraordinary magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your magic, and immediately after 48 hours, my girlfriend came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy again. Dr. Trust is a real and genuine spell caster he help me restore back my broken relationship. You do a great service to people, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me. She is back just the way it was when we first met, and we're coming up on our 2nd birthday now! Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations. email him for relationship help. Ultimatespellcast@gmaill.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com check on him on his website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Elenaderi: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jessicaruizame: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too
Or Check Out His Web site at http://hinduspelltemple.wix.com/hinduspelltemple
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by suepredy: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2015
[b]Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call his +2348156885231. or email him through his websit http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ohara073: 2:22am On Oct 20, 2015
My name is Ahmed Wahab and i am from Scotland, United Kingdom, i am writing this testimony to tell you guys how my Ex girlfriend came back to me begging me. It all centers on Dr Caro, she was the one that did a love spell for me and since the day she did the love spell, my Ex girlfriend that left me before is now back to me and she is very serious with me now and she is crazily in love with me. I am glad that there is someone on the Net that i can trust and believe though we haven't met but she had shown her impact in my life that i will never forget. Contact this same woman Dr Caro on: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com OR carosolutionhome@gmail.com if you are having difficulties with your love life or marriage, You can also visit her Website directly On: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/ OR Call Her: +2349038696106

THANKS
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by suepredy: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231. or website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by solomto(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Once u are married forget about ur Ex,it is past tense. Dnt jeopardize ur marriage bcus of an Ex. It depends on hw trustworthy he is,giving an advice to an Ex is not bad bt let him concentrate on his own marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.