Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy (5053 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Sleeping With The Enemy / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Onlytru: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2013
1) Average black woman prefers the bad boy types who are on their way to prison, which encourages more black men to act that way. i.e Rappers wannabe, 419, drug barren etc.
2) Average black woman will cuss like a sailor and does not have a feminine voice tone, which encourages some black men to date outside their race.
3) Average single black woman ignores half the male population by requiring her potential man to be at least 6 feet tall, which has nothing to do with being a good man or potential husband.
4) Average black woman is ass obese as a greedy beast.
5) Average black woman acts like she is a “good catch” even while carrying the baggage of some bad dude’s kids.
6) Average successful black hypocrite says she does not need a man to take care of her but requires a black man to pay when on dates.
7) Average black welfare mama says she can be poor by herself and deprives her kids of their father.
cool Tyler Perry is more likely to wear a dress than the average black woman.
9) Average black woman is like dating a dude with a weave on
10) Average black woman complains that the white media does not report missing black babies like they do missing white babies, but she still spends thousand of $$$ every year to wear fake blonde or red hair to look like the oppressors of her black boys.

Disclaimer: I did not write the article, I came across it online and I decided to share it with folks on the forum. Please share your thoughts on the issue
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by richie44(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2013
Got nothing to say
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2013
It is interesting how the author really feel about his mother.

That's why I advocate mothers to abort any fetuses produced by vapid sperm donors see what you ends up with.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by lepasharon(f): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2013
I beleive you are referring to african american women cool

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2013
I guess all of those ratchet women walking around on African soil looking like pregnant Tonto Dikeh on crack are Black Americans!

Buhahhahhhahaha! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Whoever wrote that article is bitter about an experience with an ex. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by pri3stess(f): 4:25am On Jul 15, 2013
You must be referring to black women in western countries, because this definitely doesn't pertain to African women.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by k2039: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2013
Disclaimer: I did not write the article, I came across it online and I decided to share it with folks on the forum. Please share your thoughts on the issue

Next time you don't issue a disclaimer, just post the link/source.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2013
Black men don't like to take responsability for the failure of the community so it is not surprising to see this kind of things... undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039:

Next time you don't issue a disclaimer, just post the link/source.

Exactly.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
pri3stess: You must be referring to black women in western countries, because this definitely doesn't pertain to African women.

Bullshit 100, 000!

Denial and fakeism is a mofo! grin.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sanboy25: Black men don't like to take responsability for the failure of the community so it is not surprising to see this kind of things... undecided

Hmmm. Wow.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod...why are you staring at my ikebe? tongue
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Onlytru: 1) Average black woman prefers the bad boy types who are on their way to prison, which encourages more black men to act that way. i.e Rappers wannabe, 419, drug barren etc.
2) Average black woman will cuss like a sailor and does not have a feminine voice tone, which encourages some black men to date outside their race.
3) Average single black woman ignores half the male population by requiring her potential man to be at least 6 feet tall, which has nothing to do with being a good man or potential husband.
4) Average black woman is ass obese as a greedy beast.
5) Average black woman acts like she is a “good catch” even while carrying the baggage of some bad dude’s kids.
6) Average successful black hypocrite says she does not need a man to take care of her but requires a black man to pay when on dates.
7) Average black welfare mama says she can be poor by herself and deprives her kids of their father.
cool Tyler Perry is more likely to wear a dress than the average black woman.
9) Average black woman is like dating a dude with a weave on
10) Average black woman complains that the white media does not report missing black babies like they do missing white babies, but she still spends thousand of $$$ every year to wear fake blonde or red hair to look like the oppressors of her black boys.

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Enegod...why are you staring at my ikebe? tongue
that flat thing!!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
It is interesting how the author really feel about his mother.

That's why I advocate mothers to abort any fetuses produced by vapid sperm donors see what you ends up with.
LMAO ooooo!!!!

U see, it is evident..

During the time wen normal babies were kicking, OP was punching his mother's wombgrin

That was wen we knw he wld be like ds grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lmao @ the thought of Black American men doing 419 scams in America. grin

It is obvious a Nigerian wrote this bullshit. grin

Hilarious 2013! grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sanboy25: Black men don't like to take responsability for the failure of the community so it is not surprising to see this kind of things... undecided
see stereotyping of a foolish order!!!

What is this one saying?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: that flat thing!!

Were you looking at your mom's yansh when you typed this? tongue
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Were you looking at your mom's yansh when you typed this? tongue
if your mom's yansh is flat yours is also flat....flat yanshes don't interest me..no offense i will look else whr
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: if your mom's yansh is flat yours is also flat....flat yanshes don't interest me..no offense i will look else whr

Awwww....mommas yansh scarred ya huh? tongue
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwww....mommas yansh scarred ya huh? tongue
scratching head....ya..but yours wont scare me..can i nyansh u?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: scratching head....ya..but yours wont scare me..can i nyansh u?

I am gay.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I am gay.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I am gay.
i gv up!!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please don't stone me!!!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Please don't stone me!!!
i think am gona be sick
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: i think am gona be sick

What do you have against gay people
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

What do you have against gay people
oh no..no again!!!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: oh no..no again!!!

We are all over Nigeria!

Gay pride!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

We are all over Nigeria!

Gay pride!
you deserve a ricocheting slap!!! wtf
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: you deserve a ricocheting slap!!! wtf

Homophobic jerk! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals / Learning To Love The Person You Found! / Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.