Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... (5057 Views)

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
- Swag.
- "Half Of You MF's Are Really Half Horse." grin grin grin She knows about the talent under the boxers.. cool
- Respectful.
- Protect their women..

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPEY_1-n02A
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Black women, you need to start adoring us because if you don't, others will..

I've lost count of the number of white girls that wanna be with me.. grin

But these Yoruba girls and their shakara will push me to the other side in the nearest future... grin
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Shymmex: Shut up!!..... wiv ur XXL T-Shirt and lil Dingo........girls tlk you knw?? lipsrsealed
I've heard about ur babyDingo. Stop skating on d rep of other black guy's Mandnigos tongue
lmao @ d stupidity of d video grin
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Half horse is normal to black gals.

Small dingos is abnormal to black gals.

So she can wot? She can STFU and keeping sucking black dickkkks. tongue

Btwn! Wots wiv d how do ur mamas change ur diapers bit,wot normal baby come wiv a 6inch cocky! Dumbo!
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
Shollypopz: @Shymmex: Shut up!!..... wiv ur XXL T-Shirt and lil Dingo........girls tlk you knw?? lipsrsealed
I've heard about ur babyDingo. Stop skating on d rep of other black guy's Mandnigos tongue
lmao @ d stupidity of d video grin

We don't wear XXL in the UK, we wear fitted tops...
I'm not the type to brag about size, I let doubters experience the wrath of the size and tell stories later..
Yours sincerely,
Shymmex.
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Lol!
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
shymmex:

We don't wear XXL in the UK, we wear fitted tops...
I'm not the type to brag about size, I let doubters experience the wrath of the size and tell stories later..
Yours sincerely,
Shymmex.
Blud! Some wannabe Americanis still into baggy tops.so speak for urself not all in d UK.
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by chelseabmw(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Strolling
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Blud! Some wannabe Americanis still into baggy tops.so speak for urself not all in d UK.

WTF are you on about?

Who wears XXL in the UK?
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
shymmex:

WTF are you on about?

Who wears XXL in the UK?
People! I.e wannabe americanos.
Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
The girl in the video has a bad command of the English Language; my grandmother can articulate herself better than this half-wit even though English is her fourth language.

Why is it that the women who chase black men are always the ghetto ones? Show me a white woman who is a Neuroscientist, or Lawyer, or Mathematician, or Astrophysicist, or
simply educated who pines after black men. 75% of Black children born in the last two decades in the USA were born into a single parent home. Most of these men impregnate
multiple women, abandon them, and do not support the child. The latter is actually not their fault since a jobless man cannot care for a child.

What defines a man is his RESPONSIBILITY. If you can ban[i]g[/i] the living hell out of a woman but you cannot take care of your family, then you are not a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
omo_to_dun: The girl in the video has a bad command of the English Language; my grandmother can articulate herself better than this half-wit even though English is her fourth language.

Why is it that the women who chase black men are always the ghetto ones? Show me a white woman who is a Neuroscientist, or Lawyer, or Mathematician, or Astrophysicist, or
simply educated who pines after black men. 75% of Black children born in the last two decades in the USA were born into a single parent home. Most of these men impregnate
multiple women, abandon them, and do not support the child. The latter is actually not their fault since a jobless man cannot care for a child.

What defines a man is his RESPONSIBILITY. If you can ban[i]g[/i] the living hell out of a woman but you cannot take care of your family, then you are not a man.

Lmao at the bolded part... She's a trailer trash white chic but that doesn't negate some of the points she raised..

1 Like

Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by MrsChima(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Shymmex

You feel proud that the only reason White chicks goes after Black men is because of the Penis Size Grand Illusion and not because Black men are worth more than a pile of shit?

Even an illiterate ho can sell herself BETTER THAN THAT. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... by pleep(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
No comment.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy / Her First Visit To My Place / Rate My Bae (18รท photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.