Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband (2645 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by natosjahdi: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
It is no news that Kirra obidi Is one of the many controversial influencers in Nigeria social media space. Being heavily pregnant is not even a window for her not to twerk for the gram.
We all see her family as a happy one and the husband so supportive of her contents but hey! You're wrong.
They had an altercation on live video of over 1.2k viewers. However, the husband came online yesterday to affirm the event and called her out for cheating.
I guess some of us were really wishing to have her kind of husband and family�.
"If dem put everybody problem for the table na still your problem you go pick"- proverb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Lawlab254: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Ok
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by superCleanworks(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2022
I have no SIMParthy to give today, come tomorrow.

11 Likes

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Double0h7(f): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmm. Now, let's hear her version grin
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by everythinggirly(f): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2022
She got what she deserves.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2022
I pity the man. A lot of men dey inside this kain bondage.

lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Enough of this BS, we don't give a damn and hungry bloggers should stop posting trash like this here.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Kobicove(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Most times when you see people acting as if they have the perfect relationship on social media just know there is a lot of dead wood hiding underneath all that shiny stuff undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by house10s2: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2022
dem simple curse Nigeria women, dey are never satisfied
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by GooodHardDick: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Nigeria girls are useless. All of them angry

E sure me die say no be that man get those kids, a simple DNA test will confirm it. U don't date Nigeria girls, u bang their pussies, dump them and move on. Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Boogyman557: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make I no JUST CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ..

DIS Friday WEED de ENTER my brain WOTOWOTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by internationalman(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2022
superCleanworks:
I have no SIMParthy to give today, come tomorrow.

He's not a simp.

He would have continue with the marriage if he was a simp.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Nonexisting: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Tell us something new brother. Calling Nigerian woman a cheat is like saying Buhari is our president, everybody knows that including pikin inside belle. It's in Nigerian women's DNA to cheat so you either live with it or avoid getting entangled with them in any thing other than sex.

6 Likes

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by MadamVanessa(f): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2022
shocked

I know men are not better they're worst when it comes to cheating,but lately it seems our women is taking the lead in cheating.

Must we copy men negative behavior, what happens to the positive behavior of men. Is this how we will do to outshined men in this world in which most of you lots believe it will happen when we know quite well such time won't come

5 Likes

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by superCleanworks(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2022
internationalman:

He's not a simp.

He would have continue with the marriage if he was a simp.

Did you not read the symptoms in his lamentations? Or you just want to argue?

He has been holding his breath and smiling for her and now he can't take the choking anymore.
It should not have gotten to marriage level. After it got to marriage level it should not have taken this long.
Now he is here social media crying, aftermath of simping.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Nonexisting: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
She got what she deserves.
If they didn't sign prenup, she will be milking the man dry with child support and the other one they call alimony. So in order words, na the man go lose, not her. Only foolish men get married nowadays.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Nonexisting: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2022
superCleanworks:

He has been holding his breath and smiling for her and now he can't take the choking anymore.
It should not have gotten to marriage level. After it got to marriage level it should not have taken this long.
He is not a simp, the wife has been using his family to control him. If you look at him well, he seems to love his kids so much and the olosho must have been capitalizing on that to control him. Also, she has been threatening him with divorce because she knows that him being a doctor will turn to her ATM if the marriage ends. Many things are working against him right now so even if he swallowed redpill, it may have little or no help at this time. His only SIMPle mistake was putting a leash on that street dog he calls wife. Men have nothing to benefit and have everything to lose in that scam called marriage.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by shilenji(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2022
If you're oppressed by anything you see online, your brain needs to be checked.

You rich pass some celebs
You fine pass some beauty queens
Your marriage is more peaceful than some pastors marriage.
Thank God and be grateful for what you have

1 Like

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by internationalman(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2022
superCleanworks:

Everyone makes a mistake. He was probably fascinated by that twerking in the first place and could be the reason he married her.. people have married for weirder reasons..

Realizing he made a mistake and backing out reeks of red pill to me..
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
I pity the man. A lot of men dey inside this kain bondage.

lipsrsealed

Such women don't change. They metastasize with age and more resources
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by November24(f): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2022
natosjahdi:
It is no news that Kirra obidi Is one of the many controversial influencers in Nigeria social media space. Being heavily pregnant is not even a window for her not to twerk for the gram.
We all see her family as a happy one and the husband so supportive of her contents but hey! You're wrong.
They had an altercation on live video of over 1.2k viewers. However, the husband came online yesterday to affirm the event and called her out for cheating.
I guess some of us were really wishing to have her kind of husband and family�.
"If dem put everybody problem for the table na still your problem you go pick"- proverb.

Her husband is okay na
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Baitullah: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2022
So you think you are the only one servicing that her flexible engine she twerks with grin.

But really, he has a point where he stated her "narcissism". It's always about her and her public ikebe.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Well,I pity people who envy peeps on social media.i dont give a Bleep about all these.i dated a narcissist before and when she said its over,I blanked her forever.Am special too,so dont be forming over special for me.if you treat me like a king,I will treat you more than a queen.when you treat me like crap,i like treat you like thrash and Garbagge
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by DonBenny77(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2022
I knew she must have cheated, any woman sampling her nudity o social media can't stay faithful to her husband.
Farm tools
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by CSTRR: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
The greatest mistake he made was when he decided to cum inside her instead of in a rubber bag.

Now, she is going to make him pay heavily for that.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by RightToReject(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2022
A typical case of one who was late to realize that he has mistaken a woman (or a man) with special needs for a special woman, which by extension, reveals his lack of discernment - discernment is one quality even the best quality of formal education cannot confer on anyone. Unfortunately, the majority of people lack it. Wannabe libertarian/ignorant man.

Women with special needs need to be loved, yes, because everyone deserves love. However, it is always suicidal getting intimately involved with one committedly if, in addition to her not having an altruistic interest in you, you don't have an affinity for people with special needs and possess the grit that is usually required to continually help jolt them to reality, stability, and appreciative level of decency.

Apart from hard drugs, nothing else can be more destructive to a man's life than being intimately committed to a woman that has a personality disorder, especially when you lack discernment, do not have an affinity for people with special needs, and do not possess the grit required in handling them effectively.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Deborah98(f): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2022
News like this makes ones heart faint. How did we even get here and where did we miss it? Our parents marriages are still intact but now what we have is social media marriages,break and quench marriages and even contract marriages. It's well ooooooooooooooo
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by TheWolfen(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I know men are not better they're worst when it comes to cheating,but lately it seems our women is taking the lead in cheating.

Must we copy men negative behavior, what happens to the positive behavior of men. Is this how we will do to outshined men in this world in which most of you lots believe it will happen when we know quite well such time won't come

Lmao grin

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Sammy101111(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't no why ladies find it fun jumping from one dick to another married or not married .
Even we men our self Hon sex they tire us
Sex is not achievement
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Joelobioha(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Make I no JUST CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ..

DIS Friday WEED de ENTER my brain WOTOWOTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
na waoh for this guy grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Joelobioha(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Well,I pity people who envy peeps on social media.i dont give a Bleep about all these.i dated a narcissist before and when she said its over,I blanked her forever.Am special too,so dont be forming over special for me.if you treat me like a king,I will treat you more than a queen.when you treat me like crap,i like treat you like thrash and Garbagge
bingo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much / Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity / My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.