Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband (2661 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by efficiencie(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I know men are not better they're worst when it comes to cheating,but lately it seems our women is taking the lead in cheating.

Must we copy men negative behavior, what happens to the positive behavior of men. Is this how we will do to outshined men in this world in which most of you lots believe it will happen when we know quite well such time won't come

Yes ohh. You must copy. It's all in the spirit of feminism. Whatever a man can do a woman can do much much better. So if a man is scum, like you ladies usually say, then women must be "scummest"! Women are overtaking men in every stupid thing these days.
Re: She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband by Afrobasic(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
internationalman:

He's not a simp.

He would have continue with the marriage if he was a simp.

He is a simp, a big one at that. Like who in their right mind would marry such a lady in the first place, except a simp?

No sympathy for simps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? / Who Know This Fine Orbobo / My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.