Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (49371 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Lisaint(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeJeun3:

Who steals a Hybrid??

Chief whats the meaning of the Hybrid abeg

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Saxxon(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

. What makes a hybrid unstealable?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rickylambert:
Hope you recover ur car bro
We ve been running adverts about car tracker.With tracker,you have 90% guarantee of recovering your car if stolen
Is there no way they can remove or disable tracker?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

The car still looks new,obviously it still has first body;just pray that they haven't dismantled the car and sold in pieces at ladipo spare parts market

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by BotherMleeper(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
nengiscrib:
That's a very stupid comment.

Says a very stupid person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeJeun3:

Who steals a Hybrid??

What does an hybrid car means and why can't it be stolen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Carparts888(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
exactly what I just wanted to type. na wa ooo
LeJeun3:

Who steals a Hybrid??

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
donproject2:

Please educate me, what is it with a hybrid car?

The main hybrid battery is expensive to replace and the mechanics that know how to repair them aren’t much.

U have to make sure it’s in good very condition b4 buying it.

10 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Saxxon(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Carparts888:
exactly what I just wanted to type. na wa ooo
what's the difference between hybrid and regular cars

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Rickylambert: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hassanmaye:

It is nearly impossible.Except the said person knows were it was attached(we make sure nobody sees it during installation,not even the owner).

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
eherbal:
Idiot doesn't probably know what he stole. Car will be rejected and parked somewhere angrily. Color is a turn off too. Pls let's know if recovered. I'm guessing between today to Sunday grin

I hope and pray it's recovered oh but I assure that if that car gets to olowu,olowu, ngbuka obosi, ngbuka nkpor,akilo or many spare parts markets and it doesn't have a tracker, it will be cannibalised and sold in parts
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Carparts888(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Its very difficult to sell hybrid cars legally not to talk of a stolen one ..its a loss
SarkinYarki:

IF OP can buy one them it can be sold to someone

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by icenti: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

Make me understand why not.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Carparts888(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
it uses mostly battery energy and partly petrol engine. very few mechanics can fix hybrid cars in Nigeria and if it gets bad, its very expensive to repair.
All these makes it very difficult for a hybrid to be sold unless to a buyer that specially requests for it.
Timekeeper:

How does hybrid protect the car and what does hybrid mean in this concept of stolen car

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hassanmaye:

It is not impossible to remove. But we install in hard to reach locations.

And recoveries are initiated almost immediately. The trackers have shutdown functions, but we discourage shutting down a stolen vehicle you are not close for her recovery, as it makes the thieves suspicious and gives them enough time to start looking for why the vehicle has stopped abruptly.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeJeun3:

Who steals a Hybrid??

danbola, all these Abokis stealing condemn iron, they will destroy the car and turn it to iron condemn, I hope the car is found before it reach babanbola hand.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

What does an hybrid car means and why can't it be stolen?

Powered by both battery and engine.

Consumes less fuel. It is the bridge between an electric vehicle and normal vehicle.

14 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Johnrake69: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

Driving this kind of car with no tracker or comprehensive insurance in this desperate times is asking for trouble
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
9japarts: