Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (49367 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by donproject2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

The main hybrid battery is expensive to replace and the mechanics that know how to repair them aren’t much.

U have to make sure it’s in good very condition b4 buying it.

Oh thanks...
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Seaseason07: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Not sure Corolla has hybrid options or maybe is rare. Hybrid cars are good only for fuel economy. It’s a part electric and part fuel powered system.

The only issue is the experienced mechanics to fix them aren’t many and secondly the main hybrid battery is very expensive if it gets bad.

So along as the car isn’t fault u don’t have any problems and will enjoy it bt if it gets faulty u must be ready to spend. And also look for the right mechanics. That’s all.

The hybrid battery for camry is like 200k for tokunbo battery I think.
Thanks for the enlightenment. I now know what hybrid car is. Thanks once again bro.

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Oyerinde16(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
We have a car tracker that is less than #30k, no monthly sub needed, you can always track your car on a second phone or any other phone or computer... No matter where the car is in Nigeria u will always pick it up within minutes contact me for more info.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Seaseason07:

Thanks for the enlightenment. I now know what hybrid car is. Thanks once again bro.

Very welcome.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by adecz: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
dankorode:
so wetin u con do ?

Apart from refusing to pay for
their work, nothing else you fit
do dem, because dem go beg tire.☹️☹️☹️
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by odimbannamdi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
wacoj:
The day I bought my car, I installed tracker immediately before leaving the location.
All this kind story dey pain me for belle.

I gave my mechanic my car to fix one day, as soon as he dropped me off, I put on the tracker and started monitoring his movement,
I was even listening to his conversation while he was driving. He was shocked when I asked him later why he was driving and discussing on the phone.

Tracker is very good and cheap!

Please, what kind of tracker did you install? Can you refer me to a link, please?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by odimbannamdi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
9japarts:

28, Ajayi Aina Street Ifako Gbagada, not far from deeper life headquarters

We also have centres in, Ibadan, Portharcourt, Benin, Onitsha, Uyo, Aba, Abuja and Taraba

Starred. We will do business shortly
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Aaay: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
You have a tracker
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by pargelenis(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Thank you all
Sorry abput the loss of your car. Hope it is recovered soon and intact.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Emdebby2: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
I pray and hope that your car will be found.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by franksam2009: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ur car will be found,,, but u are not wise at all, at this modern age u still have the mind to drop car keys at the car wash!!!!

U don't know most of these car wash guys are Into car theft business? They have people buying these cars at very cheap rate from 200-500k,,, they move from one car wash to another after every successful operation.

The one I heard they caught in sangotedo confessed to have sold 4 vehicles, one from agbule egba car wash, then berger, badagry and be4 they finally caught him in sangotedo when he stole a Lexus..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Rickylambert: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
bonnyhope:

The owner should know

Then how do someone track stolen vehicle?
The tracking is done on the phone
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Rickylambert: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Please, what kind of tracker did you install? Can you refer me to a link, please?
Let help you.
Options available

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by nabeelbabs: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello guys im not a car freak, ive seen people comment "why would anyone steal a hybrid"

Whats wrong with a hybrid car

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Mozino007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
thinkmoney:

There is somewhere just close to that area (I can't recall the name now) that they dismember car in minutes like in ladipo. That car may be gone
grin....Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by zeestone99(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

What's about hybrid. Enlighten me pls.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

You mean you don't have a tracker and immobiliser installed on this beauty?
Come on man, it's only N35k.

It will be found soon.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Geeman2006: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2022
If you can afford to spend millions on a car, it takes nothing to install Tracker of 20-30k. If tracker was installed, you would have long found your car by now.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by LeJeun3: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Lisaint:

Chief whats the meaning of the Hybrid abeg

Half Electric, Half Petrol
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:16am On Mar 12, 2022
nabeelbabs:
Hello guys im not a car freak, ive seen people comment "why would anyone steal a hybrid"

Whats wrong with a hybrid car

Some guys already explained and lectured up there
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Haykinx98(m): 6:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Unpopular opinion: I think you should take this matter to Twitter,Trust me this car would be found between 2 days to One month

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Thanks to you all, the car is found ooo.
And for who posted it... God bless you because the owner is actually my Boss at work.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
And for who posted it... God bless you because the owner is actually my Boss at work.

How was it found. Give details
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by davessales039(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP himself should please give an update also when vehicle is found.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by NoToPile: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dannyyoung26:

Gist us naa grin

Happy for you and your oga.

AmALeo we are waiting ooo

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Dannyyoung26(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
NoToPile:

Gist us naa grin

Happy for you and your oga.

AmALeo we are waiting ooo

I was told that they found it parked somewhere at a ghetto in ajah. But by the time I called, I think he is sorting some clearance at the station.
So no long talk but more info to come...
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by AmALeo: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

Update: car has been found
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmALeo:

Oya install the tracker ASAP abeg

Happy for you cool
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Burchester:

Your location??

We have installation centres nationwide
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Starred. We will do business shortly

cool
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

hmm, what’s the reason?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by davessales039(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Nice.
Hope it was still intact.

Congratulations,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) / 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.