Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC (16348 Views)

Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

I'm forced to admit at this point that I've been talking to a fool who doesn't have the ability to understand anything. Acn was a strong party in south west..... who's disputing that? Can that win you a presidential election? That's why it was a sectional party.

I'm not from south west, I'm from south south and we didn't have anpp in my village. It was always one way in my village. That doesn't mean that anpp didn't have presidential candidate. It's not about fielding candidate, it's about having a good chance of winning the election. We had many presidential candidate in 2019 what was their scores in the election? That a party fielded a presidential candidate doesn't give it a national spread. Until the formation of apc buhari doesn't get 5k votes in my state. Ask your dormant brain why did buhari fail three times with app,anpp and cpc? Those parties didn't have the national spread to challenge the pdp then. So what changed in 2015? The coming together of the various sectional party to form a party with enough spread to challenge the pdp. How far was ribadu able to go with Acn?

And who told you there's no pdp in the northern states you mentioned? Go check the pdp performances in the presidential election of obasanjo,yaradua and Jonathan's first term election. They did very well.

The Taraba you talked about. Who told you there's no Apc in Taraba? Go and check the performance of Mama Taraba in her governorship election and even the performance of Buhari in 2015 and 2019. The figures will tell you how strong the party is in Taraba. You don't necessarily have to win all the states in the federation but the results will clearly tell you how much on ground the party is in the area.

The pdp you talked about was a monster ringing machine in those days and even at that buhari still will come up with average of 10million votes majorly from the north. Amaechi doesn't have the charisma to pull such in the south.

You can't win an argument with a fool no matter how glaring the points are. So bounce and stop mentioning me. This is my last and final reply to your foolishness. Bye!

There! I smoked you out. You can dress an Agbero in borrowed suit and tie. It doesn't take the agbero out of him. APC urchins and Tinubu agberos are known to be mentally weak and intellectually fickle. They generally can't withstand the mental rigours of an intellectually tasking debate before they breakdown and revert to their default mode of e-violence. You have been trying to paint a picture of a decent human being since yesterday but I knew it was only a matter of time before the zombeism in you comes out.

You have been hit with indisputable facts you had no choice but to take the high way. Does your nitwit brain realize that by 2015 elections, PDP did not have any state in the NW/NC? It also had only one state in the NE, Bauchi. Yet you still claim it is a national party. As a matter of fact, if not for defection of Tambuwal and the court victory of Zamfara, by 2019, APC would still have no state in the NW and only one state in NC. Yet you insist it is a national party.

Do you realize that so many PDP governors from the North worked against the PDP in the 2015 elections? This is minus those who openly defected. Or you think APC did any groundwork in the North to gain popularity other than welcoming defectors and encouraging fifth columnists in PDP? I assure you, if those who carry PDP tag in NW and NC pulled their weights in 2015 elections, there is no way APC would have won the way it did. Instead, the best you would get will be a run-off!!

So now, you want to paint PDP as a national party to fit your jaundiced view which is not based on any fact while relegating other parties that have had senators and HoR members as sectional parties? That's dull. But what do I know about Tinubu urchins and intelligence. I only know they are parallel lines that don't meet.

That's why you can all be hailing a DOA removal of Buni as if it bodes any positive outcome for you in APC. You guys lost the APC the moment Oshiomole was kicked out. Who are the movers and shakers in the APC as presently constituted? It is the North. That's why two northern govs in EL-Rufai and Buni can be fighting for the soul of APC while you dumb southerners are mere spectators and cheerleaders with all your braggadocio and foaming in the mouth of making Buhari president. You are all just a bunch of empty drums!!

And let me tell you. Expect APC to wane in popularity in the North after 2023. Most especially if the southern president that emerges becomes ethnocentric the same way Buhari is. Don't think northerners are foolish like you Tinubu urchins to support a southerner if he sidelines them just as you fools did in the hope of getting a southern president. APC will soon become a southern party while PDP will start showing some more presence up north after 2023. There is no national party in the true sense of having a republican or democratic party like they have in the US in Nigeria. What you have are sectional alignments and realignments and those do not rely on your dumb prejudices to determine candidates. They rely on facts and calculations too complex for your liliputian understanding. I suggest you go back to smoking your hemp and drinking your burukutu. You are engaging people whose IQ is too high for you.

Fvck off!! angry
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
garfield1:

They didn't just vote buhari.they voted apc candidates in all other elections

Do you really think Abu Bello was such a popular candidate in Niger state before sai Change happened?

You really know nothing about Niger state abeg

The north generally tilted towards APC because of Buhari not any other factor.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by garfield1: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Do you really think Abu Bello was such a popular candidate in Niger state before sai Change happened?

You really know nothing about Niger state abeg

The north generally tilted towards APC because of Buhari not any other factor.

Even when buhari wasn't on the ballot in several bye polls,they still voted apc.buhari is a big factor but APC has become entrenched in Niger nonetheless.apc governors and others lost in sokoto and bauchi and almost in kano that are more Islamist and pro buhari...you saw the recent performance of apc in cross river
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
garfield1:

Even when buhari wasn't on the ballot in several bye polls,they still voted apc.buhari is a big factor but APC has become entrenched in Niger nonetheless.apc governors and others lost in sokoto and bauchi and almost in kano that are more Islamist and pro buhari...you saw the recent performance of apc in cross river

So was PDP once. Niger tilts towards the centre mostly

APC is on its way down. The North are done with it. They will soon start the drift after 2023.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by garfield1: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

So was PDP once. Niger tilts towards the centre mostly

APC is on its way down. The North are done with it. They will soon start the drift after 2023.

It tilted to buhari when pdp was in power in 2011 and 2015.north are done with apc yet APC still win most election.apc is even closing the gap on pdp in the south.thank goodness you said after 2023 when apc has retained power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP / Electoral Act: Presidency, OSGF Disagree Over Ministers’ Refusal To Resign / FG To Channel Recovered $322m Abacha Loot To Social Safety Nets- Adeosun Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.